Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I cannot load the 0.05.1 version of the game with the patch, every time an error occurs :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive zz_ipatch/zz_ipatch.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Mar 13 16:42:28 2021
Am I the only one having this ?

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
I cannot load the 0.05.1 version of the game with the patch, every time an error occurs :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\[Mr Dots]\Sunshine Love\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Mar 13 16:42:28 2021
Am I the only one having this ?
The file "zz_ipatch.rpyc" doesn't appear to be part of this game or any add-on patch.

If you don't get a solution from the developer, then I would reinstall the game from scratch, without mods, and try again.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
The file "zz_ipatch.rpyc" doesn't appear to be part of this game or any add-on patch.

If you don't get a solution from the developer, then I would reinstall the game from scratch, without mods, and try again.
The game starts without the mod. When adding the mod, which is only the "ipatch.rpa" file and the 2 thumbs for the added scene in replay, it crashes. I tried renaming the file to "zz_ipatch.rpa", does the same.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
The game starts without the mod. When adding the mod, which is only the "ipatch.rpa" file and the 2 thumbs for the added scene in replay, it crashes. I tried renaming the file to "zz_ipatch.rpa", does the same.
The file "ipatch.rpa" is a mod that was developed for version 0.0.5 by Hyperserver . You are trying to use it with version 0.0.5.1.

Since it is a mod, it prolly will never work with the newer version of the game.

Also, I don't think it is a scrappy mod so this might be the wrong forum for this discussion.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
The file "ipatch.rpa" is a mod that was developed for version 0.0.5 by Hyperserver . You are trying to use it with version 0.0.5.1.

Since it is a mod, it prolly will never work with the newer version of the game.

Also, I don't think it is a scrappy mod so this might be the wrong forum for this discussion.
The file comes right from the link in the 1st post of this thread... :rolleyes:
And yes, I know very well I have the 0.05.1 and the mod is for 0.05, which is why I posted to check if other people had the same issue, and so that Scrappy would know there is maybe something to change in his mod for the current version of the game...

May 26, 2018
The +/- for points is currently not needed since they don't have any effect on the story. I'll add them again when they do
I understand your reasoning, for the most part... but would have been nice had you kept that in. My particular reasoning is that - while the points did not necessarily have any affect on the game, the ability to change them gave a false sense of control and/or additional "cheating" within the game. Maybe the affection points didn't actually have any point or use within the game, but it still gave a sense of "control" and/or change within the game, even if that was really only an illusion. Just me own opinion and point of view, here.

zeuspussy

Sep 2, 2020
please update your Sunshine Love Walkthrough + Cheat mod so it can work in version 5.1 this version does not work in version 5.1

Reactions: dra4654

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The latest version of the game is v.0.5.1.
The latest version of the mod is v.0.5.0.
The above two things are not compatible.
Can confirm, both dont work together. Also cant find a link for 0.5.0 anymore this will have to be updated.

Dec 30, 2020
people I didn’t get it ?! I do everything on the instrument and for different purposes but he never fucked my sister no matter how hard I tried .. the veto version he shouldn't fuck her right ?

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for this mod, anyone more have any of those bugs: text not highlighted, cant mode afection points. i have both game and mod with the same version.

edit: started a new game and all the functions worked as intended, thx alot for the mod

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm still getting the traceback error when I patch the mod to the game.
What version of the game do you have - the SubscribeStar or the Patreon version?
The mod is working just fine with the SS version, but I think you're going to need the Ipatch for the Patreon version for it to be working.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote