Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I got these errors. They are basically the same except at different points in the update. I can keep going when clicking "ignore", i just wanted to put them in here to make sure im not missing anything etc. doesnt seem like it but idk
Fixed the error

Snuz

Aug 25, 2018
Hi, it seems there is an issue for settings relationships point. The +/- relationship points buttons don't appear in the char info screen.
Thx for the mod update btw :)

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Getting a traceback error on loading any save from 0.0.5. Whether the 0.0.6 mod files are there or not. Problem must be with the 0.0.5 mod because 0.0.4 saves will load.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed android port of Sunshine Love 0.6.0 with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Compressed to about 700mb
Gestures included. Have added some of my usual options to the preferences menu.
I have added also a persistent save location (Only for Android < 11 for now), grant storage permissions and your existing saves will be automagically moved to the new location.

Have included Hyperserver incest patch and added an option to enable/disable to the main options menu
Updated my unofficial Android Port to 0.6.0

• Love
Reactions: Mrityunjoy Bag
May 26, 2018
I said it before, and I'll say it again; it sure as hell would be nice to be able to adjust the relationship points. Sure, maybe it does nothing now, but it gives people an illusion of somewhat control even so.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Well, it seems the android port is "clean", like no wt, no gallery mod.
It's same as the original Mr. Dots's port.
Or it's just me?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
scrappy Question before I bork things: Does the mod play nice when "installed" after unlocking the in-game walkthrough via patreon unlock code (Options/Extra Preferences) and, if so, which takes priority? Thank you and regards.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
scrappy Hi man, i dont have cheat/point change option in char info screen. Have you delete that option from your mod? Or i have bug?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was always giving points to other choice i havent choiced like choice we ask ''what you want?'' to christina and lose 5 points for friends(sister) and i was about to give her 5 point for not losing her favor but i cant see cheat option so you are telling me that 5 points is not nececary to fill in? Or other points we are going to lose in other diaolugues? Hmmm... Interesting.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
points is not nececary to fill in? Hmmm... Interesting.
The different paths seem to be more based on actions than in points.

An example would be the lap dance from Ashley. When saying goodnight she was worried she went to far. If you "reassure her" you will continue her path, but if you say "forget about it" then the path will be closed.

A suggestion: The modder could put a note in the choices which open/continue/close paths.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote