Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 26, 2018
Regarding the relationship points: I have said this at least twice before; while they may do nothing for the actual game, having the ability to change points + or - may not do anything, it gives us the illusion of being able to control the game. Waiting until they actually have an effect in the game (if you go by Mr Dot's past games) means they will NEVER be used since in neither Dating My Daughter or Melody dd the relationship points do anything except waste perfectly good code space within the game.

At least with THIS game (until Scrappy took the ability out) it was worth playing just BECAUSE of that illusion of control by being able to increase or decrease the relationship points.

Apr 1, 2018
I don't think it's working for me, nothing is highlighted
View attachment 676868
I followed the install directions
I think that would mean none of the options matter or none of them give you any points try getting another choice dialogue and see if anything is highlighted. If that's not it, it's probably that the game's version is incompatible with the mod version?

Private6909

Oct 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Exception: Sayer 'chi' is not defined.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "03_week3_02.rpyc", line 679, in script
File "C:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
File "C:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who

Kingdixon80

Jan 19, 2021
Sorry, edited my post. I actually had the official version not working for me. But this one gets past the error perfectly! Thank you so much

Last edited:

sferus135

May 8, 2021
Есть у кого нибудь сохранение 100%. И как разблокировать подглядывающего тома ??? Пробовал "opening" не помогает.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Would it be at all possible to code the cheat mod in a way that it doesn't completely ruin saves for the unmodded game, so people could use their modded saves to peruse the new unmodded content before the update for the new mod is out? Please? It would significantly decrease the amount of people coming here trying to remind you that a new update is out.

I absolutely do not mind waiting for a mod update, I didn't mind waiting 3 weeks for the mod update of Photohunt. What I do mind is not being able to play the game at all while I wait for that, because the mod creates a dependency in the save files which I can't circumvent...

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Would it be at all possible to code the cheat mod in a way that it doesn't completely ruin saves for the unmodded game, so people could use their modded saves to peruse the new unmodded content before the update for the new mod is out? Please? It would significantly decrease the amount of people coming here trying to remind you that a new update is out.

I absolutely do not mind waiting for a mod update, I didn't mind waiting 3 weeks for the mod update of Photohunt. What I do mind is not being able to play the game at all while I wait for that, because the mod creates a dependency in the save files which I can't circumvent...
As far as I know , it depend on the game. In some simple game, the mod has no effect on saves, because the game just highlight the option. But in more complicated game with many branch and with the mode broke the branching route then it's probably not easy because of the dependency of each branch is broken the route.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Sunshine Love - Walkthrough/Scene Unlock Mod
Game Creator:
Current Version: v0.0.7

Features:
  • Highlighted dialogue that gives points green
  • Buttons to unlock scenes/rewards
Scene Changes:
  • Can see all Ashley/Trisha/Yuki store scenes
  • Can see all dream fantasy scenes
  • Added Trisha's website to the scene gallery
Installation:
  • Merge "game" folder from the mod with "game" folder of Sunshine Love then overwrite when asked
Download:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hi Scrappy... I'm having some troubles with this update.
Apparently is something on line 28 of the Script file:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Found out that is a game problem and not a Mod problem, so, forget about this :D

For whom's having the same problem, try to load 4 ou 5 older saves...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote