Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed android port of Sunshine Love 0.8.0 with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Compressed to about a gig
Gestures etc included.
Removed the clunky on/off textbox and added Seethru Textbox % in options
I have added also a persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!

PS: Looks like saves are broken again, I spent some time tonight trying to fix it.
Earlier saves work but the ones I had at end of 6 and 7 don't.
You'll need an early save, play through again or look for a version 8 compatible save
Updated my Android port to 0.8

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
An issue I'm having is 8.0 seems to have worked fine but the actual 'Cheats' button is no longer at the bottom right. Fresh install for 8.0 and no load problems? Any ideas? Thanks.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Angelkay311

Jul 5, 2018
Just downloaded it and everytime I try to install it, it constantly says "app not installed".
Anyone else having an issue?
Any workaround?

Rurr

Jun 15, 2020
Just downloaded it and everytime I try to install it, it constantly says "app not installed".
Anyone else having an issue?
Any workaround?
might be your phone specs are lower than needed or less space (happened with me so i deleted some apps and game)

Angelkay311

Jul 5, 2018
might be your phone specs are lower than needed or less space (happened with me so i deleted some apps and game)
Just figured it out.
I had an old version of the game on my phone.
Once I deleted it, the new apk installed.
I guess the new file couldn't work when the old one was installed.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
You must be hungry, let me make you some food....

Serves 2 plates of crackers, one cracker has cheese....

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
So we've all been following this one for 8 chapters, that's a whole lot of time and infrequent updates (granted with 2 other stories) to this moment. And we're graced with.... His balls and ass. No matter what position. Could you have chosen worse camera positions?

Thanks MrDots, for a very disappointing and anti climatic build up to the moment we were waiting for

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote