Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I wish there was a way to ping us whenever an unlock is on screen, like a little light shows up on top so that we know there's a donut in the scene or another unlock.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
HI ! Does anyone knows if the Saves from V.0.8 Mod works with the Update 1.0 without Mod ?
There is no additional content after .0.8 If you try to use your save you won't get anything. The added content is just updates to earlier scenes. Either replay the whole game or just look at the updated scenes in the replay gallery.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
There is no additional content after .0.8 If you try to use your save you won't get anything. The added content is just updates to earlier scenes. Either replay the whole game or just look at the updated scenes in the replay gallery.
Thank you very much for your fast answer ! Merry Christmas.............

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed android port of Sunshine Love 1.0.0 with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Compressed to about a gig
Gestures etc included.
Removed the clunky on/off textbox and added Seethru Textbox % in game options
Added scrollable textbox
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Updated my Android port to 1.0.0

Reactions: Fenix02 and tan79

SmallTarzan

May 5, 2019
Wills747
Hi there, thank you for your hard work!

I'm just wondering if it'd be possible to somehow fix how the game displays on taller screens? See the huge black bars on the side? Thank you!
screenshot.jpeg

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wills747
Hi there, thank you for your hard work!

I'm just wondering if it'd be possible to somehow fix how the game displays on taller screens? See the huge black bars on the side? Thank you!
View attachment 1562071
I think that's happening because your screen's ratio aspect is wider than the games. The games GUI is the standard 1080 and to stretch the images to super wide screen would look a bit strange.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 610397

Overview:
Mod that highlights dialogue options that give points green and cheat buttons
to unlock rewards​

Game/Creator: Sunshine Love /
Modder:

Game Version: 1.0.0

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -
ANDROID

View attachment 610430 View attachment 610431
Danke - Thanks!!

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
I didn't see Scrappy's post announcing the v1.0 update, but it is updated in the OP!
*** Thanks very much Scrappy! Happy Holidays! ***

Reactions: imzahai

njghost

Jul 29, 2020
Actually, same problem here but in week 2, banging Vicky for the first time. No clue why you guys didn't run into it then, blind luck I guess?

Nothing I do or try works, I can't get to those buttons. Shame, the port was running splendidly before then - legit thanks for that, Scrappy, the results of your hard work are evident and a bug like this doesn't make that any less admirable! :)

Still though: help kindly requested.

centerwork

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 610397

Overview:
Mod that highlights dialogue options that give points green and cheat buttons
to unlock rewards​

Game/Creator: Sunshine Love /
Modder:

Game Version: 1.0.0

Features
:

Installation:

Download: - -
ANDROID

View attachment 610430 View attachment 610431
On Android, In the sex scene with Victoria, the empty text box covers the buttons so you can't continue the story.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed android port of Sunshine Love 1.0.0 with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Compressed to about a gig
Gestures etc included.
Removed the clunky on/off textbox and added Seethru Textbox % in game options
Added scrollable textbox
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: fixed some buttons appearing behind textbox
Edit2 Fixed some more buttons , quick fix if you dont want to download another complete game:
Download this .rpy file and put it in /Documents/Wills747/com.mrdotsgames.sunshinelove/game

I will update the port as well.
Added a small fix for some buttons in Android port.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Same problem here. Does anyone know how to fix it ?
Actually, same problem here but in week 2, banging Vicky for the first time. No clue why you guys didn't run into it then, blind luck I guess?

Nothing I do or try works, I can't get to those buttons. Shame, the port was running splendidly before then - legit thanks for that, Scrappy, the results of your hard work are evident and a bug like this doesn't make that any less admirable! :)

Still though: help kindly requested.
On Android, In the sex scene with Victoria, the empty text box covers the buttons so you can't continue the story.
Someone should have pinged me about this before - Fixed. Any other issues quote me as I don't actively watch all threads

• Red Heart
Reactions: njghost

njghost

Jul 29, 2020
Someone should have pinged me about this before - Fixed. Any other issues quote me as I don't actively watch all threads
Sorry for seeing this so late. Thank you so much! Will quote if there's something else, thank you for your time :)

Reactions: Wills747
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote