Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 0.01
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.
Added Ch2 0.01 Android port

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 610397

Overview:
Mod that highlights dialogue options that give points green and cheat buttons
to unlock rewards​

Game/Creator: Sunshine Love /
Modder:

Game Version: Ch. 2 v0.01

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

CHAPTER 1:
Download:
- -
ANDROID
CHAPTER 2:
Download:
-

View attachment 610430 View attachment 610431
Wow. Two new modds (My Pleasure and Sunshine Love) in a few minutes. in a Saturday. I'm speechless. Many tks.

Reactions: Punto

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Is there a difference between the built in WT and this WT mod (purely talking about the WT feature)? If I would install the mod it would only be for the cheats/gallery unlocker unless the WT mod is actually different

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
downladed ch2 mod, but it's already ch1 mod. so not working in ch2 (gallery unlock, point changing, etc.). please check you uploaded the right version. i tried mega and pixeldrain

EDIT: my bad, sorry, i must be blind..

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
Played this game on initial release and never touched it sense. I like it has the Mr Dots play about it. Storyline is not bad. My only thing about it is there are almost to many characters. I know you can end relationships easily, but I almost wonder if thats why it has the longer pauses in between updates. There is just more work for the different characters and paths or storylines. Regardless, I like the game and can't wait for the next update.

JRexhess

Aug 17, 2019
downladed ch2 mod, but it's already ch1 mod. so not working in ch2 (gallery unlock, point changing, etc.). please check you uploaded the right version. i tried mega and pixeldrain

EDIT: my bad, sorry, i must be blind..

I did the same thing i came here to check comments saw yours and was like.... Crap So i may not be blind but i cant read :D

• Haha
Reactions: haku_zen

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Please Scrappy , can you update your mod to 0.0.1.5?
The current one is meant for 0.1.1.
I'm pretty sure this one doesn't work for the latest version of the game.

Reactions: panyan and Punto

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well i dont know if mod works with latest bug fix, but have found working links of previous version that mod was made for
pc - v 0.01

mac

as for points just use console unren

DasOrakel

Donor
Apr 5, 2020
Is there a difference between the built in WT and this WT mod (purely talking about the WT feature)? If I would install the mod it would only be for the cheats/gallery unlocker unless the WT mod is actually different
in the past it made sure that you didnt miss any scenes or points so if the game would otherwise force you to choose one person over another, it let you play all of them. But it don't feel like, that this feature is still included.

Reactions: Phunfoteno
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote