Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Where does it say for which game version is this mod version? Take a sceenshot and if it says so I eat it!
Are you serious?! 0.0.2 and 0.0.3 is enough to understand!

Mod version is always similar to the game version, if it's updated.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Are you serious?! 0.0.2 and 0.0.3 is enough to understand!

Mod version is always similar to the game version, if it's updated.
"Always" IN YOUR DREAMS! Have a fuckin look at other mods , in most cases there are different numbers for the mod version and for the game version. There is no way to know that this is a particular case where the numbers are the same. You just ASSUME that everyone shuld know that this is a particular case. All I'm saying is that the game version for which the mod is made should be specified because "guessing" is not the right way to go about such things.

• Angry
Reactions: fortuna95

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for producing the mod so quickly. Just to let you know of a glitch that is occurring, there are two storylines, MC gets a scooter from Ashley and MC gets a scooter from Yuki. Aside from who they get a scooter from, it is duplicated dialogue. Should both full scenes be playing, or should it be one or the other. The dev team confirmed that it should be one or the other in normal game play without the mod.

Reactions: PoutingBabe

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yes you do.
Here's an Android version 2 I compiled with this mod
If you have the original app:
Renane your original games folder, (android/data/com.mrdotsgames.sunshinelove(add .bak to name etc))uninstall the original, install this modded version then name your game folder back to the original.
Hey Wills747. Will you be updating the port with scrappy's mod?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 1.00i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.

Sunshine Love 3 v1.00i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 2 1.0.0i port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.

Hacked together an update of Scrappy's mod for SL3 v1.00i, scrappy if you wanna update i'll take it down.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hey Scrappy,

Just wanted to let you know. In week 2 when MC takes Sis to the celeb wedding and as MC is talking to twins they offer to give a tour and you can chose which one to go with and one goes with the MC and one goes with Sis.

There is no recommendation given of which twin to go with. When Lily/Ivy offer a proposition and the MC can accept or reject their offer. But only accepting Ivy's proposal has this variable in it: $ v_w2_twins_proposal = True.

Possibly it is not in Lily's tour path because the MC is closer to Ivy then Lily or maybe the Dev just made a mistake and left it out of Lily's tour accidently but if that variable is going to be important later on then Ivy should be recommended for the MC to take him on the tour.

Or you could just add that variable yourself to Lily's proposal as it does seem like a mistake since they both have the same identical proposal.

Reactions: jerbersahaje

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
LOL scrappy got a lot of work cut out for them now. He already said B.A.D. will take a while so other mods might take longer I assume. So many damn nice updates this week alone.

Seems like this version changed a lot of code. I assume that affects the entire mod and might have to start from scratch.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote