Overview:
Mod that highlights dialogue options that give points green and cheat buttons
to unlock rewards​

Game/Creator: Sunshine Love /
Modder:

Game Version: Ch. 2 v0.02i

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHAPTER 1:
Download:
- -
ANDROID
CHAPTER 2:
Download:
-

View attachment 610430 View attachment 610431
adding points function seems not to work:

Unbenannt.JPG

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 0.02
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.
Updated my SL Aandroid port to 0.02

Reactions: Fenix02

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Hello and thank you for the awesome mod.

I don't know if it is a bug or something on my side but, if you select to see both scenes with Ashley and Cousin, you do not get at the end the scenes with you and Sis sexting anf the scene with Jasmine (and i selected to be on both of their path). If i remove the mod (or just the files for the walkthrough), the scenes appear normally but i dont get to see both scenes with Ashley and Cousin obviously. Can you please check? Thanks a lot

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hello and thank you for the awesome mod.

I don't know if it is a bug or something on my side but, if you select to see both scenes with Ashley and Cousin, you do not get at the end the scenes with you and Sis sexting anf the scene with Jasmine (and i selected to be on both of their path). If i remove the mod (or just the files for the walkthrough), the scenes appear normally but i dont get to see both scenes with Ashley and Cousin obviously. Can you please check? Thanks a lot
Fixed

Reactions: valkyria13

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I posted about this on the last release and no reply, others have asked this same question.

The mod clearly states:

• Added +/- relationship points cheat to char info screen

But, there is nothing there anymore, and hasn't been for awhile now. No options like this are there in the Char info screens. If this is removed, then the OP needs to be updated to say so. If it is an error, then an acknowledgement of it would be appreciated since some of us have posted to you about it before with no reply. Thanx.

Reactions: CharleyT

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I posted about this on the last release and no reply, others have asked this same question.

The mod clearly states:

• Added +/- relationship points cheat to char info screen

But, there is nothing there anymore, and hasn't been for awhile now. No options like this are there in the Char info screens. If this is removed, then the OP needs to be updated to say so. If it is an error, then an acknowledgement of it would be appreciated since some of us have posted to you about it before with no reply. Thanx.
That option was in Chapter 1 but I just forgot to add it to Chapter 2. Currently it's not needed as points don't do anything, I'll just make a note to add it to the next version

Reactions: asero7k

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how come MC father is now the father of bella?? MC said this to that snake svetlana...what is the truth?? in first chapter when gerald meet ashley doesn't seems that she knew her before...if i made a daughter with someone i shoild rememebr...

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
indio68 sorry but who is Bella???
(not from BaDIK of course :p )

if you mean "the girl who is managing the hotel with MC" (for whom we can choose her name) so yes, MC's father can be the girl's father too.
if i remember well there is 2 versions of the game:
- Patreon where she is your "childhood friend" so no blood related (i don't remember why they can't be seen together in the open)
1st time in Sunchine Bay, when meeting Ashley at the club it was love at first sight, she already has a girl who's father left, Gerald has a big good heart so he welcomed them to the base, etc...
- Subscribestar where she is your "step-sister" so half-blood related (that's why they can't be seen together in the open)
2nd time in Sunshine Bay, when meeting Ashley at the club remembered each other and wanted to talk, explained she knew she was pregnant only after Gerald left (more or less ONS because he is a sailor), he took his responsability and welcomed them to the base, etc...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote