• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunshine Valley [v0.1] [Rehex]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
After a tragic event in your life, your family goes on a camping trip to reunite with family members and share the emotional burden hanging over them. What's worse, the camping trip takes an unexpected turn and you wound up in the hospital after a bad accident breaks your arms. These events will ultimately bring the family closer together in unexpected ways.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-20
Release Date: 2019-10-20
Developer: Rehex - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Mac, Linux: - - -
Android: - -

Patches:

kBZQcpa.jpg 3yaMvOq.jpg ada8PEZ.jpg yVGcvOx.jpg vs9FUIH.jpg RxvfDi5.jpg snAHjXd.jpg

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can edit your post to follow the template here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/post-6137
Rules are in the post. Once it's edited to follow the template, we can check it and then move it. You will still own the game.
If you need help with mirroring the game, let us know. Or if you have any questions, let us us know, too.
EDIT. If you need help with it, a moderator/staff can edit the post for you but we'd need some info from you and we can do that, too.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Oh those faces haunt me.
I get what you mean. They don't feel real, because the proportions don't seem to fit.
Well, mostly the art gives VN games an unique touch. So all the best. There is always someone who really likes it.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Is anyone getting this when running the game
That's a false positive. I'm not really sure what causes it. the zip i uploaded is straight from a renpy compile.

broken arms? hmmmmmmmmm u/verifiedson
Exactly. Inspired by that story :D

The characters look like they were traced/templated from the art in Summertime Saga. Especially the bodies/poses.
This isnt the case. But we'll take it as a compliment since their art looks great. All our characters and bgs are made by Willy(artist) from scratch based on my descriptions in planning.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thank you. i liked your game. I liked the art style, story moved along and wasn't the same old thing. seemed a bit short but we have to start somewhere. Thanks again.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes