VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunshine Valley [v0.1] [Rehex]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Like the art style. Like the beginning and story so far. The heads seem kinda off for the mom, son and aunt, like as in they are a bit big, but overall it's a good beginning hope to see more soon and maybe on a monthly basis in the near future.

Reactions: Gildan

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Summertime Saga: Sure you can copy my homework, but change it a bit.

Some dev:Я буду выпускать два обновления в год, обещая все на свете. После того, как я смогу наконец-то позволить себе жить за пределами России, я откажусь от проекта и, наконец, стану свободным.
Coping like this game is broken like summertimesaga or it actually runs? Lol

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Look I'm not downloading a Incest patch, either make it an option in the beginning or stop making these type games!
I'm sorry that you have to go through this extra hoop of downloading the incest patch but due to Patreon's rules its the only way. The main game available on patreon must have no traces of incest. But unofficial patches hosted elsewhere are okay. So we offer it. It is optional and not required to play the game.

Apr 21, 2019
I'm sorry that you have to go through this extra hoop of downloading the incest patch but due to Patreon's rules its the only way. The main game available on patreon must have no traces of incest. But unofficial patches hosted elsewhere are okay. So we offer it. It is optional and not required to play the game.
well that guy is such a brat,just an extra click and hes bitching about it,
hey dev im liking the game keep it up,what's your plan for the future for this game ?

Reactions: Gildan

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
The characters look like they were traced/templated from the art in Summertime Saga. Especially the bodies/poses.
Totally..I think the reason the faces look so messed up is complete laziness.
All artists do it to some level, even a fucking next level artist like Sayori with her nekopara work.
This looks more like someone made a tracing of the main character of Summertime, and just inverted it to face right. Then they made a bunch of female characters off that same template...MAKING THIS..BOYS AND GIRLS..THE FIRST OFFICIAL INBRED GAME. WOOO INCEST GAMES HAVE COME SO FAR

• Haha
Reactions: Mauamu and Eldar

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
well that guy is such a brat,just an extra click and hes bitching about it,
hey dev im liking the game keep it up,what's your plan for the future for this game ?
Thanks! Story wise (spoilers): mc will wake up in hospital with two broken arms (inspired by the reddit story). He saved his mother and he cant use his arms for awhile so she will owe big time ;)
The hospital scene will also have a h-scene. After the hospital scene we will finally head home and show the house and players will get the freedom to move around the house for the first time. We wanted the intro to be very linear for setting up the story.

Non-story plans: Keep working on it in our free time and hopefully people enjoy it enough to support it. It's a learning experience and we plan on going back and fixing issues brought to our attention via feedback.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Anybody else getting this on start-up?
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

EDIT My bad, just made an autorun folder and plugged the right files into it and it works now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes