Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Open dialog with NPC first:
npc.dict_skill['Friend/Anger'] = 8
npc.dict_skill['Love'] = 8
npc.dict_skill['Submission'] = 8
npc.dict_skill['Depravity/Modesty'] = 8
Hay man,I couldn't make the codes work on my game,I am having these errors? Capture.PNG

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Hay man,I couldn't make the codes work on my game,I am having these errors?
No name. Open a dialog with the NPC you want to change the stats for, and write exactly as shown: npc.dict_skill['Love'] = 8
Two spaces in total one on each side of =, in the image you have a space between dict_skill and [

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
No name. Open a dialog with the NPC you want to change the stats for, and write exactly as shown: npc.dict_skill['Love'] = 8
Two spaces in total one on each side of =, in the image you have a space between dict_skill and [
It worked thnx :)

Reactions: Cmann

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Was about to download it but most posts talk about cheats here and developer is selling them on patreon... yeah hard pass since it was clearly made to be as annoying as possible. Getting "russian qsp game" vibe from this thread :D

Reactions: Matt-Stu

mac.user

Feb 9, 2018
to port this game to MacOS, you have to:
  • copy the following folders: add_face, add_npc, default_npcs, npc in .../Contents/Resources/autorun/game/ folder
  • copy the file fix_mac.rpy attached to this post in the same folder
  • start the application
it should work!

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
First impressions
All the "Yes or No" questions are "Yes or Not"
I'm very worried this is going to be really bad

There's no in game tutorial either, it takes you to a website, which is REALLY FUCKING BAD do not do this.

After like 5 minutes of clicking around with no direction of any kind, I gave up.
I talked to a couple of characters, I don't know why, and then they vanished and I had no idea what I should be doing, going to school, going to work, grinding stats at some place.
I'm really glad I had the presence of mind to go into options and turn the volume down, or I would have blown my headset off with a really annoying yawning sound.

Last edited:

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
First impressions
All the "Yes or No" questions are "Yes or Not"
I'm very worried this is going to be really bad

There's no in game tutorial either, it takes you to a website, which is REALLY FUCKING BAD do not do this.

After like 5 minutes of clicking around with no direction of any kind, I gave up.
I talked to a couple of characters, I don't know why, and then they vanished and I had no idea what I should be doing, going to school, going to work, grinding stats at some place.
I'm really glad I had the presence of mind to go into options and turn the volume down, or I would have blown my headset off with a really annoying yawning sound.
Yes. I agree with you, perhaps somebody will upload a walkthrough here...

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Bugs, very grindy, little content (I've seen .01's with 10x the content), and problems galore, like why do I literally have to wait a while for the characters to undress when it's not a video, just a still picture of them dressed, then wait 5 or 10 seconds then a still picture of them undressed; it's rediculous the lengths this dev went to pad the game time.

Reactions: Matt-Stu

akuraz

Dec 16, 2018
It is very unfortunate that there is no moving scene.
anyway
I have found a way.
I will ease your efforts.
I changed the numerical value that goes up very, very little by 0.02 or 0.01.

Put this file(my_calls.rpy) in the'game' folder.

And you just have to enjoy the game.

*****Changes*****
'Romance' (Love +7)
'Any conversation'
(Exploration +1)
(Friend/Anger + 0.5)

Enter the cheat above for the user's money and physical strength.

PS.
Uploads a save file containing the stats of the mother and younger sister.
Other characters did not proceed.
(If you want, you can apply my file and play the game.)

(Caution) Please run the game before starting the game and after applying the file.
If applied during execution, it will not be applied until re-executed.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
As soon as the balance of getting stats without cheats is made, the game will be 9/10, but for now I will give the current 2/10. Probably not many people were found who passed this game completely. I've played a lot of games of this type with a grind, but so much as a big grind I've seen for the first time

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
to port this game to MacOS, you have to:
  • copy the following folders: add_face, add_npc, default_npcs, npc in .../Contents/Resources/autorun/game/ folder
  • copy the file fix_mac.rpy attached to this post in the same folder
  • start the application
it should work!
And it did!!!!
Well, when you starts the game, you have a bunch of error windows

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but after ignoring it a bunch of times, it leads to the game.

Thanks a lot mac.user

Reactions: szabon

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
And it did!!!!
Well, when you starts the game, you have a bunch of error windows

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but after ignoring it a bunch of times, it leads to the game.

Thanks a lot mac.user
It certainly helps the game to start, but unfortunately there's more to fix. I am not sure if it is playable. It seems that many directories should be changed/updated. mac.user dick bullcock

• Love
Reactions: dick bullcock

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
It certainly helps the game to start, but unfortunately there's more to fix. I am not sure if it is playable. It seems that many directories should be changed/updated. mac.user dick bullcock
ok. Yes szabon , it is expected.
Anyway, I don't understand well the reasons of the developers to make it most difficult and cheat protected. But if you have an advance of 0.2 per action, you chooses a game like "Spiral clicker". The developing team saw the fail, after a lot of updates, reducing the number of characters.

Anyway, it is a great advance to build a Mac version and see that it works!

Looking forward the advances!!!!

1.90 star(s) 31 Votes