• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. starting the reading from page one of this thread ... I found all of these in the 1st 6 pages:
to be able to play, you must first edit SunSity-0.4-win\game\my_calls.rpy .
otherwise you cannot stop grind and do something other than maintaining the stats.
Here some tips:
there are comments to the code in Russian.
you can replace all "+ 0.02" with "+ 0.2"
you can replace all "+ 0.04" with "+ 0.4"
you can replace all "+ 0.06" with "+ 0.6"
you can replace "+ 0.08" with "+ 0.8"
you can replace all "+= 0.08" with "+= 0.8"
you can replace "actions'] >= 5" with "actions'] >= 50"
you can replace all "actions'] >= 3" with "actions'] >= 30"
you can replace "int(round(random.uniform(20, 50)" with "int(round(random.uniform(300, 350)" to increase the amount of money for rewrite work
etc
logs will sometimes write values lower than the ones that were actually added. since there is +0.04 without a space. you can try to fix it if you want.
Also you need to restart the game after changes in the file.
I was very tired of grind before I decided to get into this file, so the values can be overestimated.
I tryed to add Quick Editor, but it looks like screen body_editor was deleted.
sorry for my english and if i did something wrong. this is my first post.
Here's my Anti-Grind-File, with the suggestions from Rt7Hz, ladguru and some of my own.

Stat gains and money earned are * 10 now. (It takes about a day for the job list on the computer to refresh.)

Instructions: put it in the game subfolder and overwrite the existing file. Probably only works for version 0.4 of the game.
Jesus Murphy what a grind. Here are some console cheats, in case it helps make it bearable.

Code:
GG.money = 150000   #Money

GG.pep = 100   #Stamina
GG.eff = 1.0   #Efficiency
GG.immun = 100   #Immunity
GG.joy = 100   #Joy
GG.water = 100   #Water
GG.food = 100   #Food

GG.dict_skill['Writing_pract'] = 10   #Practical writing skill
GG.dict_skill['Writing'] = 10   #Writing skill
GG.dict_skill['Programming_pract'] = 10   #Practical programming skill
GG.dict_skill['Programming'] = 10   #Programming skill
GG.dict_skill['Intelligence'] = 10   #Doy
GG.dict_skill['Talk'] = 10   #Doy oy oy
Another way to increase the exploration cheat.

Use unren and console setting.

Type Shift+o during gameplay

Type : npc.dict_skill['Exploration'] = 2.0 #If you want to increase the exploration and enjoy.

AS i found using my Notepad++ Editor that NPC stands for name variable. use it for love or any other cheat.
Also works with Love, Submission etc.
There are the cheats I found so far, for player character

Money:
GG.money = 9999
Stamina:
GG.pep = 9999
Hunger:
GG.food = 9999
Water:
GG.water = 9999
Joy:
GG.joy = 9999
Immunity:
GG.immun = 9999
Efficency:
GG.eff = 9999
A few more here, should you need them.

First you need to enable the console: Go to where you installed the game and to the folder \renpy\common\. Look for the file 00console.rpy and open it in an editor (Notepad++ or whatever you prefer). Look for the lines
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Change False to True, save and exit.

Now launch the game and the console should be available: Hit Shift + O to open it.
If you want to set exploration of every single npc to 10 (or 100, idc), just run this on the console:

for npc in var_dict['npces']:
npc.dict_skill['Exploration'] = 10

To change other things, you can change 'Exploration' to 'Depravity/Modesty', 'Joy', 'Friend/Anger', 'Love' and 'Submission'.
Just use this one, someone posted a suestion to edit it as it was +0.002 to +0.02... So F that noise i changed it all to +2.0 even the negative stats give a +2.0... I'm not into grindy BS... now im only guessing its because i have the enable cheats on or why, but after i did my edit the cheat/up the actors stats values popes up, at least it does in mine... so talk 1 time, thell the joke and i was able to push the "needed" stats to 10... from there do what you will... Plus its not limited to a "few" interactions, i changed that to like 50... so go get your perv on all you want...

JUST SO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FILE GOES ! IT GOES IN THE GAME FOLDER...
I wanted to narrow down the thread so I searched for "grind"
Thread still 16 pages...

Tried to narrow it down by searching for "cheat"
Thread still 16 pages...

:mad:
I came to this page for the exact reason. There is too much grind in this game. I have played days and still haven't gotten any sex scenes.
LAst time I played this game .. there was a cheat feature embedded in game ... use it!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
SunSity [v1.75] [SunSity] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 863 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 235 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 218 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Canto Forte said:
LAst time I played this game .. there was a cheat feature embedded in game ... use it!
Except the cheat feature is only for premium Patreon subscribers. The free version doesn't have it except you can use console commands but it isn't the same as the cheat menu/fantasy mode/character editor feature that's in the premium version. I agree with many that this game has way too much grinding in it with or without cheating and the cheat menu/fantasy mode/character editor feature, it's bad which kind of hurts this game but it has potential being something great if the grinding was cut down a lot if there were some story elements added to it and don't mind it being a sandbox because I love sandbox games and I love the cheat menu/fantasy mode/character editor feature in it. I was a premium Patreon subscriber.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
havenot played but noticed that faces are good enough. at least half. 1,4 on the logo and isabella on additional pics.
and by good enough i implied that they look like somewhat 3d-filtered real people ...without typical weird eyes

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
(usually) games with more than 3 stats = grindfest. havent found one with less/moderate grind. welp, whats the point of having a lot of stats if not for grinding?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
well... when you buying consumable you need to click 3 times(one to choose, one to buy and one to confirm the deal) same with consuming. that`s annoying at least. you need to eat very(VERY) often. whatever you do - eat afterwards... and drink yeah(to drink water you has not need to confirm action). immunity drops just unnaturally fast. and joy will follow it so no food except fruit(+some milk for immunity when needed). refrigerator not needed at all(you can eat everywhere no need to add more clicks for it). also many clicks to chat with girl(click on name, click on chat, click on subject repeat) and for work... all of it pleasure with laggs between actions(1 to 5 sec)
i actually like some of dialogs in the game(and couple of renders) but it`s just not worth it. delete(and forget it as fast as i can)

Reactions: Enot1964

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
(usually) games with more than 3 stats = grindfest. havent found one with less/moderate grind. welp, whats the point of having a lot of stats if not for grinding?
it must be a datesim sandbox...and all datesims afaik is about getting stats. i always cheat so datesims/trainers/managers dont work for me...

when you buying consumable you need to click 3 times
oke looks like it has somewhat qol issues (needs clicks-automizing, auto-routines etc)

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
How do you upgrade your inventory... i bought both bags but cant use any of them to upgrade it?!

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Why the cameras don't work and I can't see anything?
please
when you go into the room with camera and get text with kind of "i`m changing" or "i`m taking shower" then you need to go and see camera`s on your computer. u can get weekly schedule of girls when you get enough research on girl (can`t remember how it calls in the game) pretty lame thing on my taste can and get use a lot work to become something interesting (as if)
ps you can buy cameras at the mall, put in inventory and mount/unmount when alone in the room

Last edited:
Reactions: gamestonic
1.90 star(s) 30 Votes