• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Seven months with no activity on the developer's Patreon. Might be time to label this one abandoned.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Total silence in author's Patreon for 6 mounth now. I guess, this project is abandoned.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I created a cheat mod for this game and it will be a universal cheat mod and you don't have to wait for the update to use this mod. This one will help you to set the variable like money, food, water,... Enjoy
P/s: Fixed some problems and I also add the NPC 'cheat file' by gnaw007 . I hope gnaw007 doesm't mind that I put it into the cheat mod folder because it is such a great thing
P/s2: Add the hygiene cheat
1662134457686.png 1662134483416.png

Last edited:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
I have made the game grinding easier. I've tested and it works.
Features:

- Talking or calling girls now ads x5 stats and exploration
- Stats decrease a lot less during your actions (stamina, hunger, thirst etc.)
- Also, your starting landlord and her daughter now like all the kinks :D.

To install this - copy and overwrite the files in the game folder!

While I like cheating (thx LaikDink for the mod) I find it that a bit of grind adds some enjoyment to the game!

PS. This should work with the cheating mod above!

Last edited:

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Good
I have tried both mods together and separately and error screens appear depending on the actions and in some it does not leave you the option to ignore Any advice so they can work well?

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Yeah, I get an error when I try to get the max stats on the mod!
I am testing it as we speak and except for the refrigirator 3 error (that was there before the mods or edit...) it works fine so far.

P.S Old saves do not work however!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Cheat don't work. Only show "Cheat mode" as a speak( How fix it's? I don't change any stats...
it seems that the "cheat menu" points to the link to Patreon with info that in-game cheat menu is for tier 2

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I created a cheat mod for this game and it will be a universal cheat mod and you don't have to wait for the update to use this mod. This one will help you to set the variable like money, food, water,... Enjoy
P/s: Fixed some problems and I also add the NPC 'cheat file' by gnaw007 . I hope gnaw007 doesm't mind that I put it into the cheat mod folder because it is such a great thing
View attachment 2020642 View attachment 2020643
Fixed

Reactions: Misty
1.90 star(s) 30 Votes