SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I clicked near the jukebox and a disc came out and entered the jukebox itself. Does it mean it opens a new soundtrack or something else?

btw the Whitemane and Faye custom are available from the start, no need to have a few rounds before
The last track is unselectable before you click the disk/record (it shows as ????). Personally, I don't get whatever the reference is, it's just another track in the same vein as the others to me.

And yeah, you can click the easter eggs immediately. There's no need for any play time, never mind with specific characters.

xxlawxx

Dec 25, 2020
The last track is unselectable before you click the disk/record (it shows as ????). Personally, I don't get whatever the reference is, it's just another track in the same vein as the others to me.

And yeah, you can click the easter eggs immediately. There's no need for any play time, never mind with specific characters.

The only "unlockable character" is that echo can ulti and turn into Ashe, you do have to have echo cum into Ashe (can't figure out if it is with anal or vaginal to trigger it) but a voice line will happen then if you click echo again she will turn into ashe

Reactions: SunlessSpear

AFmartins

Sep 5, 2021
I clicked near the jukebox and a disc came out and entered the jukebox itself. Does it mean it opens a new soundtrack or something else?

btw the Whitemane and Faye custom are available from the start, no need to have a few rounds before
Yes, it opens a new soundtrack.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes