Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Error occurs than I try to install on my samsung s22. App is not installed as package appears to be invalid. Usually deleting and downloading again or from another link but does not seem to work with this one
The coder and I are looking at ways to get crash reports for android builds. We had someone else have a problem recently.

which girl can we share in this game ?
Kuhno (blue haired girl) has threesome scenes with the main four girls, Corsoni, Vynore, Perluun and Zatanka.

There is currently one FF scene with Kuhno and Adoka where MC can watch the action. And two more scenes at a spice den on island 2 where Kuhno can do a gangbang, or do a futa on female scene or mf scene with randos.

All the scenes are optional and complete up to you to encounter.

Hope that helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunwaveHotel-14.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
is the swinging sharing with men ?
There is an option for that. So far, there are no scenes where MC is actively sharing her with another dude(s). Usually, it is Kuhno going out to blow off some steam on her own.

But if this is not the content you want, it's all optional and only comes to view if you engage with the events.

whyonlyme

Mar 20, 2023
Hi! It is an awesome game, but I am unable to save the game on Mac. When I click on "New slot", nothing happens. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hi! It is an awesome game, but I am unable to save the game on Mac. When I click on "New slot", nothing happens. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!
Sorry to hear that Why. I'll check in with the coder and see what we can come up with. It can be hard testing stuff out on Android and Mac.

Reactions: whyonlyme

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Hi. Are MMF sharing/gangbang scenes planned? Feel like that's missing.
Congrats on official release!

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hi. Are MMF sharing/gangbang scenes planned? Feel like that's missing.
Congrats on official release!
There is a gangbang scene with Kuhno. I think it is one Gallery page 2. Open the menu, click Mode 1 on and off, and then save. And click back to the page 2. Sometimes they don't show up correctly.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Where is the access to the gallery?
After you complete the first quest, the gallery opens on the map to the left of the map that looks like a main street. It's the same map where you get the first quest with Linduro.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
can you inter real Relationship with Kuhno and romance her or you just fuck with her ?
Still building out the finer points of that topic. At the start of the game, they are criminal partners with a friends with benefits kind of thing going on. But there will be a path towards a deeper relationship, complete with having children with her for those who are interested.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

xkancho

Apr 19, 2019
scenes are broken for me, whenever i try to look at the scenes most of them like %90 percent of 'em are just black screen and the ones who do work are really buggy and i can't even close the scene without exiting to main menu. overall this game is filled with bugs

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
scenes are broken for me, whenever i try to look at the scenes most of them like %90 percent of 'em are just black screen and the ones who do work are really buggy and i can't even close the scene without exiting to main menu. overall this game is filled with bugs
Thanks for the heads up. Will take a a look at them. For now I'd try a reinstall because we haven't had other people reporting that many broken links with the gallery.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, sounds like a bad install. I just loaded up the game and played through like half the scenes in the gallery without any issue. They do start with a black screen, but that's only into you go to a menu and choose how to watch the content. If you're running into broken scenes in the Not-So-Secret-Gallery, try to reinstall. I am also working on moving all of the scenes into a newer and better gallery for the future, so hopefully that will remove the problems once and for all.

MrPhil

Feb 9, 2018
The graphics scaling in this game is absolutely fucked. I can't play standard 16:9 ratio a lot of the time, otherwise characters and UI elements won't even appear on screen. I have to simulate 21:9 ultra-wide ratio by playing in windowed mode, oriented to take up only half of my available desktop real estate. The backdrop image is horizontally stretched as a result, but at least all of the characters and UI elements appear on screen.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
New Build is out. Android Fix has been made so it should be functional on more systems now.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes