Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
sdt2.png
Overview:
Super DeepThroat 2 is an adult sex simulation game that focuses on the aspect of blowjob, powered by Unreal Engine 4 with next-gen graphics.
Thread Updated: 2019/03/25
Game Updated: 2019/01/28
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac (v0.0.7.0): - -
Thanks to @I am Sin for sharing links

1.png 5.png 6.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i didn't play it yet, but i highly doubt it's optimized. it's not even in an alpha state, it's a barebone naked game. optimiziations will occur once the game has entered the beta stage (mostly around 0.9?). right now we have 0.026 version here...

Reactions: Zurghi00

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I really don't get where people get off being judgmental about other people's fetishes. What makes your fetish more "right" than anyone elses? We're talking about imaginary fucking people here. I see things I don't enjoy or even agree with every single day on these forums, incest being one of them. Who the fuck cares, it's just a game.

If there's anything to complain about it's the dude's dick. It's so tiny she wouldn't even need to throat it take it to the hilt. Hopefully the customization engine will be improved upon to handle that, along with throat bulging. That's the best part of deepthroating tbh. The customization engine is very bare-bones at the moment, it being an early alpha and all, but I kinda like where this is going.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote