Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I am looking specifically to edit his Strength/Charisma stats.
How, those ones can't be changed, because there's strictly no interest in changing them.

They are used during the few fights, but don't really influence them and anyway you can increase you health, or lower your opponent's one, at anytime during the said fight. Outside of this, there's less than 5 tests, for the whole game, where they are used, and all those tests already have a cheat letting you always succeed if you want.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
The mod works for the final version of the game that would be [v0.45.03] I would like to know so I am sure from now on thanks

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
im sorry but i have only 3 line stats on the girls profiles ... vitality willpower and favor ... why ?

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Lads need help, even when i have "you choose corrupted scenes in mod" still can't triggered them at school during clases, what a problem?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Lads need help, even when i have "you choose corrupted scenes in mod" still can't triggered them at school during clases, what a problem?
I'm tempted to say that you don't meet the requirements.
Look at the scene tracker to see what are the requirements and if you meet them.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
A minor typo in your mod...

In the settings...
/Control over randomization/Mother/Night when drunk and nympo

You missed the "h" :)

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
A minor typo in your mod...

In the settings...
/Control over randomization/Mother/Night when drunk and nympo

You missed the "h" :)
Thanks god you missed all the other ones :D

More seriously, I'm thinking about redoing the whole mod, like I did for my other one, but I lack motivation. It's something more complex than the game itself, and I'm not sure if it really worth the pain, except as personal challenge.

But I put this in the todo list, in case I effectively redo it one day, thanks.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Thehero12

Sep 16, 2020
Okay this is my first time installing a mod for a game anyone willing to walk me through the process?

or is there a place to go to learn that process.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Okay this is my first time installing a mod for a game anyone willing to walk me through the process?
Hmm, isn't the "installation" part in the thread opening enough ?

Extract the content of the archive in the game directory. You don't need to start a new game to benefit from this mod, nor to perform other manipulation that this one. In case you are prompted to overwrite a file, always keep the most recent.
So, if your game is in "/my adult games/Super Powered", you must put the content of the archive in the "/my adult games/Super Powered/" folder. At the end, the "AON.rpa", "AONmod.rpa", "AONmod.rpy", "AONmodST.rpy", "AONscenesTracker.json" and "AONutils.rpy" files, and the "AON-packages" folder, must be in the "/my adult games/Super Powered/game/" folder.
That's really all there's to do.

Reactions: Thehero12

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
I cannot see the any of the drunk mom scene and the mid says it's comleted all the night the mc just sleeps on Wednesday and saturday how to overcome this problem

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I cannot see the any of the drunk mom scene and the mid says it's comleted all the night the mc just sleeps on Wednesday and saturday how to overcome this problem
Hmm... The mother need to not be obsessive, and you need to not have had another scene interrupting the night. Normally with the default configuration you have 75% chance to trigger the scene.
Else you can still open the configuration menu and configure this particular even in such way that you'll be systematically asked if the scene happen or not.

JoStark

Mar 28, 2020
Request: Add two buttons (Right click and shift + home) and compress into .apk for Android.
Android_formate.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote