Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Hmm, it's strange, I never encountered such behavior. At worse it should drop to its default value, therefore at least 5 if my memory is correct.

It's what a community is for, helping each other when you can.

Yes, I mean the powers, and it's just not possible that you don't see the other stats if you have them all.
Anger, Fear, and Lust will appear with Enhanced senses level 2, Love, Corruption and Inhibition with Enhanced senses level 3. For those two, I can understand a confusion, since having the power isn't enough by itself, you need to raise it.
But Suspicion appear with Psychotism level 1, and Control with Mind Control level 1, therefore if you have the power, you see the stats. And there's really no way for this to not works, it's fully automatic and not depending on a configuration option.
Turns out I was missing 2 of them my mistake

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i have one (maybe s.....d) question, using this mod, does it alter the save files like SFC? or it will make the save compatible when it launchs SP2? thinking of the future mostly, because i remember downloading the last version of the game and because i didn't had the mod updated, i couldn't play until it was released

TheGoldenKiller

Aug 24, 2021
well SP2 is going to be on unity so the possibilities of actually porting save files from SP1 are slim and baaaal is going to change and add some new mechanics but that for later and no this mod doesn't change any main code so your save file works even with clean version

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i have one (maybe s.....d) question, using this mod, does it alter the save files like SFC?
As said in the thread opening, "the mod is also 100% save compatible. Whatever you've removed the mod or forget to install it with a new version of a game, your saved game will works without problem."

or it will make the save compatible when it launchs SP2?
As said by TheGoldenKiller , SP2 will use a different engine, therefore the saves will not be compatible anyway.

thinking of the future mostly, because i remember downloading the last version of the game and because i didn't had the mod updated, i couldn't play until it was released
Hmm... Not with this mod.
In addition to being totally transparent in the save files, it's also 100% none intrusive. You can put it in whatever future version of the game (except SP2 due to the engine change) and both the game and mod will works without problem (modulo radical change that sometime happen, but rarely). The mod will not be complete, because it will not take in count the added content, but it will works.

People should really read the thread opening, there's interesting things said in it...

batanegra

May 8, 2017
As said in the thread opening, "the mod is also 100% save compatible. Whatever you've removed the mod or forget to install it with a new version of a game, your saved game will works without problem."

As said by TheGoldenKiller , SP2 will use a different engine, therefore the saves will not be compatible anyway.

Hmm... Not with this mod.
In addition to being totally transparent in the save files, it's also 100% none intrusive. You can put it in whatever future version of the game (except SP2 due to the engine change) and both the game and mod will works without problem (modulo radical change that sometime happen, but rarely). The mod will not be complete, because it will not take in count the added content, but it will works.

People should really read the thread opening, there's interesting things said in it...
the part about SP2 is because Baal said that maybe, the saves could be ported from game to game, that's was the main reason, but you're right, i should have read better the OP

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
the part about SP2 is because Baal said that maybe, the saves could be ported from game to game, that's was the main reason,
He said that he'll try to find a way, but if it achieve to do it, it will not be by using directly the save files. Not that it's impossible, but it would be really too much works for a small gain. If he find a solution it will more surely be something like exporting the main values in a text file, then importing this file in SP2.

This supposing that he will effectively use Unity for SP2, because it's not the solution he hope it will be. It will not lead to cleaner code, and the screens (what he said he struggle the most with) will be way more difficult to create than with Ren'Py.
If I was him, I would pass six months rethinking all the actual code and refactoring it. The whole game is mostly a repetition of the same code, and there's many way to achieve what he do without having to make such intensive use of copy/past. The sex scenes (the one where you choose between "selfish" and "generous") can perfectly be build in such way that he only have the images and dialog ; everything else being hidden behind a single "call" common to every girls.
Since his main issues are the screens that don't looks as good as he would, and the complexity of the code, it would solve at least the second issue. It wouldn't take more times than restarting from scratch with a new engine and probably lead to a better result. But well, it's my opinion, while it's his game.

TheGoldenKiller

Aug 24, 2021
Well, I think baaaal liked Unity and found it more easy coding and better for his taste with Loser and wanted to change SP engine to Unity but maybe he should start a clean project with Ren'Py and avoid all the spaghetti code he made in SP1.

I really hate 1024*768 resolution and the static scenes but according to him the game will reach 8Gb easily if he made it HD so if compression is better in unity maybe

also for exporting Save file even if exported to a medium then to Unity its to much work for average player all we can do is to wait and from my knowledge of Baaal games i hope he doesn't make it too grindy

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I really hate 1024*768 resolution and the static scenes but according to him the game will reach 8Gb easily if he made it HD so if compression is better in unity maybe
He is kidding, right ? I just did a quick test with some of his images, including ones with transparency, turned back to 32bits (with some noise to simulate the 16M colors original). Once converted in WEBP lossless, all have near to the same size than his 256 colors 1024x768 PNG versions...
At most, and without loose in quality, a basic 1920x1080 16 millions color version of his game wouldn't really be bigger than what it already is. And with a limited loose in quality (90% quality still give really great result with WEBP) it would even be smaller than it actually is.

also for exporting Save file even if exported to a medium then to Unity its to much work for average player [...]
Not necessarily, it can perfectly be done automatically. Ren'Py can do this, and if he put it in the default save directory ("%APPDATA%/roaming/Renpy" for windows), SP2 will know where to find the file.

treboat

Sep 1, 2016
For Larsen unable to revert back from Obsession 4, even with Fetish Quests for both her and Mom reverted back from the start.

Other than that, very great mod! I wish there was a way to quickly progress back the Fetish Quests though but it takes a few minutes to progress them anyway it's not that big a deal.

TheGoldenKiller

Aug 24, 2021
He is kidding, right ? I just did a quick test with some of his images, including ones with transparency, turned back to 32bits (with some noise to simulate the 16M colors original). Once converted in WEBP lossless, all have near to the same size than his 256 colors 1024x768 PNG versions...
At most, and without loose in quality, a basic 1920x1080 16 millions color version of his game wouldn't really be bigger than what it already is. And with a limited loose in quality (90% quality still give really great result with WEBP) it would even be smaller than it actually is.
well still after roughly 4 years of development I knw the project started 2016 but if you count delays its like 4 years last update was 8 months ago but baaal has great ambitions and still even with a great number of scenes with pretty much every girl the story has it's still lacking a lot of Heroes/Villains story hope he adds it in SP2 cause I can't see him take the time to adds it to SP1 maybe he adds just scenes and maybe new girls

P.S: There is a bug that I really hate you can't combat with Billy Jean still to this moment why??

TheGoldenKiller

Aug 24, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 1689, in script call
    call REALjackson_school_mischief2
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 1167, in script call
    call REALdanni_makeout
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/slut_3_1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 40, in script call
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 2454, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 2484, in script call
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 1689, in script call
    call REALjackson_school_mischief2
  File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 220, in script call
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 1167, in script call
    call REALdanni_makeout
  File "chars/char_Danni.rpyc", line 3515, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\tmp\adult games\to mod\super powered - 0.45.02/game\AON-packages/AONmod.py", line 1742, in AONdisplay_say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 570, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 752, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/slut_3_1.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SP 0.45.03
Wed Mar 23 02:28:40 2022

Is this from the mod or main game bug and if it's from the mod pls fix it

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is this from the mod or main game bug and if it's from the mod pls fix it
Main game.
I don't touch the variables used to build the images names. But like images are the base of such games, most of the time the mod will be the last, or second to last, point before the image is called, giving the impression that it can be the cause.
It's another problem with such game. Like the images names are built dynamically according to a series of value, it's easy to forget to render one or two of them.

Reactions: TheGoldenKiller

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
What does all the indicators on the profile pics on the phone mean? Some I can figure out, but it would be nice to have a listing.

My main question at the moment is what the "WFA" bar on the side means.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What does all the indicators on the profile pics on the phone mean? Some I can figure out, but it would be nice to have a listing.
It will be included in the reworked version I slowly works on.
Everything (or almost everything, I'll perhaps skip some) will give some information when hovered by the mouse. And this will probably be configurable (On/Off) since it can probably be annoying with the time.

My main question at the moment is what the "WFA" bar on the side means.
They are the first letter for each stats. Willpower, Fear, Anger, and so on. Since there's two with a "C" (corruption and control), the order is the same than on the stats page.
Favor, Love and Lust are not part of them, because they have their icon on top of the profile image if they aren't maxed.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
how can i trigger the danni obsessive with sister? i can't get it and the tracker while helpfull just lost me, and is there any way to add the number of justice/service points? those that you can get going out at night, because i think those are needed for the quest for sitting in school

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
how can i trigger the danni obsessive with sister?
By doing Danni's fetish quest step 9.
Technically it's not part of the quest but, as said in the tracker, "it's important and can easily be missed". This will make the sister accept the relationship between Danni and Billy.

This being said, the obsession scenes are part of what is broke in the 0.45.02, and I don't have tested the 0.45.03, so I don't guaranty that it will be enough.

Reactions: batanegra

batanegra

May 8, 2017
By doing Danni's fetish quest step 9.
Technically it's not part of the quest but, as said in the tracker, "it's important and can easily be missed". This will make the sister accept the relationship between Danni and Billy.

This being said, the obsession scenes are part of what is broke in the 0.45.02, and I don't have tested the 0.45.03, so I don't guaranty that it will be enough.
thanks, that's whats missing

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I need help installing this. I do not understand the instructions.

(Please understand I do have a learning disability)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I need help installing this. I do not understand the instructions.

(Please understand I do have a learning disability)
I don't really see how I can explain it in an easier way than it is in the thread opening:
If your game is located in the folder named "/my adult games/Super Powered", you open the archive and extract all its content to the folder named "/my adult games/Super Powered".

And since it's all what is needed, I don't really see what I can add.

Reactions: Burt
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote