Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demonster99

Oct 25, 2019
directory can you elaborate are you talking about the files app or where i downloaded it all at because i used the files after i downloaded both the game and the mod and once downloaded they go to the files app in witch then i proceeded to place the mod file into the game file ( like went into the first layer of the game file to find the game name and then placed it inside of it) the opened the game but no change to it
im most likley doing sum wrong not that there anything wrong with the mod im just not tech savy but im working on it.

w993602388

May 25, 2021
There's always SHIFT + * but I assume that it will not help you much.

As for how to change the key binding, open the file "AONmod.rpy" with any text editor. Then, right after the comments (the lines starting with '#') add :
Code:
init 1000 python:
    config.keymap["AONmodCenter"].append( "shift_K_BACKSPACE" )
This example add SHIFT + backspace as keys to open the configuration menu. If you want another binding, you can find the list of the syntax for it, .

There's also the possibility to access the said configuration menu from the console by typing AON (the pressing the ENTER key).

Edit: It wasn't this much a problem with my previous production, so I didn't thought about it before. But starting the next update of the mod, I'll add the instructions and an example directly in the "AONmod.rpy" file.
Why I have only three bars of state on character page(vitality、willpower、favor),how could I turn the others on(like "fear"、"lust"...)?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Why I have only three bars of state on character page(vitality、willpower、favor),how could I turn the others on(like "fear"、"lust"...)?
By letting Billy have more injections.
The stats you'll see depend of his power, exactly like with the unmodded game. It limit a little the cheating possibilities at starts, but like the "cheat" part isn't the main point of the mod, it's not really a problem ; there's already enough thing to appreciate playing "normally".

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
directory can you elaborate [...]
How can I be more explicit than this answer I just gave :
Into the mod archive, you've a "game" folder, that you should extract into that directory.
You just open the archive, and either you click on extract and choose "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.44.04-win" as destination, or you drag & drop this "game" folder into the "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.44.04-win" directory ; both have the same result.

If you do this, there's no reason for the mod to not works.

Demonster99

Oct 25, 2019
oh okay so it should be working i just don't know how to use the cheat then and i guess having powers unlocks the fear and etc. components on the phone i was overthinking it if that's the case, i compared beginning game phone stats to the one you have shown a picture of on the first page but i did exactly what you just told me to do as far as putting the modded file in the game file so the issues on my part. sorry for the inconvenience. one last question as i stated before how do you unlock the cheat mode for the game or do you have a link for the guide.

w993602388

May 25, 2021
By letting Billy have more injections.
The stats you'll see depend of his power, exactly like with the unmodded game. It limit a little the cheating possibilities at starts, but like the "cheat" part isn't the main point of the mod, it's not really a problem ; there's already enough thing to appreciate playing "normally".
THKS,I get it

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know how you get the original interaction / stat changes back, where if you do something like hug it show the interaction on screen, with this mod and "less invasive skill changes" enabled it's gone, but if you disable it it only appears for a millisecond on screen.

It also does the same thing when the interactions at school when on older versions of the game it showed the stat changes for each character at lunch break, but it just auto skips it all in less than half a second now. And with the mod it only shows the changes for the last character.

Not sure if it's borked in the base game or not, but can it be fixed with this mod?

Edit: Nevermind you can fix it with the "alternate direct interactions" toggle and setting a higher timeout value, still odd it's broken if you disable both of these options to get the default behaviour.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] still odd it's broken if you disable both of these options to get the default behaviour.
Effectively, odd.

But honestly I'll probably not try to fix it. With Ren'Py evolution I rewrite all my tools, and this will permit me to have a better structure for my mods. So I'll update if the 0.45 is released before, but I'll anyway rewrite all the mod, and address this kind of issues at this time.

What led to a question... Actually the mod apply both to the original phone pages, and to the "better looking phone" ones. Would it bother someone if I just forget about the original phone pages ?
It would remove a big part of code that is probably never used, and in the same time facilitate the rest since I don't need to make it compatible with them.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Another bug...

If you get to the point in the game where you unlock Danni after school activities on a Monday and pick Make out...

Not sure if it's a Linux thing with case sensitivity, might try running in WINE and see if it's any different.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 1119, in script call
    call REALdanni_makeout
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 205, in script call
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 1119, in script call
    call REALdanni_makeout
  File "chars/char_Danni.rpyc", line 906, in script call
  File "util/func_utils.rpyc", line 290, in script
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "D:\tmp\adult games\to mod\Super Powered - 0.44.01/game\AON-packages\AONmod.py", line 1764, in AONpause
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/core.py", line 569, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/image.py", line 751, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.44.04-linux/renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png')

Linux-5.16.2-zen1-1-zen-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
SP 0.44.04
Sat Jan 29 01:45:25 2022

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Code:
Yeah, it's a known issue. The mod appear in the traceback because it's the last place where Ren'Py past before the error, but it's a problem that come directly from the game ; the image is missing.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I guess not likely to ever be fixed now either, sad.

Oh I saw in the other thread how to fix by using unren and copying and renaming or symlinking 2 files.
game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout/makeout1.png > game/images/Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png
game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout/makeout2.png > game/images/Characters/Danni/home_makeout2.png
game/images/Characters/Danni/Interactions/home_home_discuss.png > game/images/Characters/Danni/Interactions/home_work1_discuss.png

Which works fine.

Also another fix for the alley fight scene...
game/images/Combat/Overlay/Action/none.png > game/images/Combat/Overlay/Action/alley1_school_none.png

Is there any way of actually fixing the renpy file itself to point to the correct images, or is just extracting these images the best that can be done?

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
how do you best configure this mod because i start and i can change there vitality willpower and favor but cant control love lust fear inhibition and a whole lot more things like personality traits auras mind control and power are not available so can someone help me out

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
how do you best configure this mod because i start and i can change there vitality willpower and favor but cant control love lust fear inhibition and a whole lot more things like personality traits auras mind control and power are not available so can someone help me out
Accordingly to the game, where Billy cannot see some information before he get the right power, you can't see, and therefore change, their values if Billy don't have the right power.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is this mod compatible with the latest game update?
Well, what can I say less than one hour after the thread have been updated, and less than 20 minutes after I noticed it, except what it already in the thread opening ?
This is a non-intrusive mod. As long as there isn't major change in the parts used by this mod, it can be used whatever the future version of the game. The worse that can happen is that the addition in the game update aren't handled by the mod. Anyway, in case of major change, the mod should permanently disable the feature that can't works and/or risk to cause an error.

• Haha
Reactions: Krush9000 and loqex

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Well, what can I say less than one hour after the thread have been updated, and less than 20 minutes after I noticed it, except what it already in the thread opening ?
I wasn't expecting an immediate response (Thank you for responding quickly); I was just putting it there to get an idea of if this mod has been maintained, and eventually get feedback from people who have already played this game, as I have not yet, especially since the numbering of this mod doesn't seem to match up to the versioning of the game that is being modded.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote