Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Will there ever be a mod for the 0.45.03 Version?
I haven't tested the 0.45.03. But it's just a bug fix and mostly based on the fixes I gave to Baal ; fixes that I used while writing the last version of the mod. Therefore normally it should works fine with it.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
In the phone i can only see 3 variable...where are all other variable???
In the pic in this website i see many other variable, but in ame i can onl see 3....
can some one tel me how to get more variable?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
In the phone i can only see 3 variable...where are all other variable???
In the pic in this website i see many other variable, but in ame i can onl see 3....
can some one tel me how to get more variable?
Oh, it's been a while...

The mod follow the game logic. You'll see the other stats when Billy will have the related power.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if you'll see this, but I still need some help with quicksave, I tried the [q,l] button, but it didn't work. can you please help?
Firstly, there's no need to shout, nor to ask twice. I answer when I have the time to answer.
Secondly, what help do you expect exactly ? Neither the game nor the mod touch the quicksave, that works correctly with and without the mod. I don't know why it don't works on your computer, nor what it have to do with my mod.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Jndmr26

Aug 3, 2018
Firstly, there's no need to shout, nor to ask twice. I answer when I have the time to answer.
Secondly, what help do you expect exactly ? Neither the game nor the mod touch the quicksave, that works correctly with and without the mod. I don't know why it don't works on your computer, nor what it have to do with my mod.
Sorry, I didn't realize that bold text mean shouting, it was not my intention. The reason I reply twice was because I thought that my previous post won't be notice by you without your SN, I don't know how the system work. As for the mod and the quicksaves, since your mod always have allow me to quicksaves in previous version, I thought that maybe I did some error in the installation and that you could help. If there is nothing you can do, then please forget that I ask. Thanks

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...]
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'marys_presentation'

Any ideas?
Hmm... What version of the game are you playing ?
The variable is correctly created by the update mechanism, and the said update mechanism works correctly. Therefore, unless you're using a version prior to the 0.44.80, there's no reason for this error to happen. At least unless someone messed with the game variables.

Tiberius1st

May 1, 2021
Hmm... What version of the game are you playing ?
The variable is correctly created by the update mechanism, and the said update mechanism works correctly. Therefore, unless you're using a version prior to the 0.44.80, there's no reason for this error to happen. At least unless someone messed with the game variables.
Ah I see, I'm still on 44.04, time for an update. Thank you.

Strip2

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone. I installed fresh game, 45.02, patched it with bugfix to 45.03, and then installed this mod. Worked fine at the beginning, but i decided to turn off all cheats for increase stats. Now my flaws seems to not working, like i don't lose any willpower when i see girls at school. Is it a bug, or i just turned it off and cant find now how to turn it back? :)

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
It depend of which stats, but you can change most of them, yes.
Can you tell me how? I can't seem to find the correct area to do so. I am used to that other mod where merely clicking on the stat allowed it to go up by one. But with your new mod I can not do that. Plus it would be nice if I can change his name.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Can you tell me how?
I can't, because it's done from everywhere, depending of what you want to change. You can do it from the main game user interface, from the phone stats page, from the few part of the phone annex part, and so on.

I am used to that other mod where merely clicking on the stat allowed it to go up by one. But with your new mod I can not do that.
Can't really say that my mod is new, but anyway it's an integrated mod. This mean that as often as possible, you change the values where they are, and not from an external menu listing them all.
This said, there's more than twenty screenshots, even if some features have changed through the development of this mod, they are still explicit enough to tell you how to navigate through the mod.

Plus it would be nice if I can change his name.
This will not happen, I'll not edit the ~1200 dialog lines and menu options to permit the change of MC's name. And I'll not implement this in a more automatic way just for few persons.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I am look
I can't, because it's done from everywhere, depending of what you want to change. You can do it from the main game user interface, from the phone stats page, from the few part of the phone annex part, and so on.

Can't really say that my mod is new, but anyway it's an integrated mod. This mean that as often as possible, you change the values where they are, and not from an external menu listing them all.
This said, there's more than twenty screenshots, even if some features have changed through the development of this mod, they are still explicit enough to tell you how to navigate through the mod.

This will not happen, I'll not edit the ~1200 dialog lines and menu options to permit the change of MC's name. And I'll not implement this in a more automatic way just for few persons.
I am looking specifically to edit his Strength/Charisma stats.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote