Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
how to contrm nympho, obsessive with this mod?
Er... Didn't really understood what you ask, but the answer is in the screenshots in OP :

On a side note: Sorry for the lack of works on your problem poovey , my old (18yo) cat is sick as hell, probably slowly dying, I don't really have the heart to works when at home :(

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Er... Didn't really understood what you ask, but the answer is in the screenshots in OP :

On a side note: Sorry for the lack of works on your problem poovey , my old (18yo) cat is sick as hell, probably slowly dying, I don't really have the heart to works when at home :(
i don't get that button.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i don't get that button.
Like some other things, it's linked to Billy's power. If you don't have the right power, then you can't cheat since Billy himself can't do anything.
I'm still at works right now so I can't tell precisely, but it should be psychotism, and normally one level is enough.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Like some other things, it's linked to Billy's power. If you don't have the right power, then you can't cheat since Billy himself can't do anything.
I'm still at works right now so I can't tell precisely, but it should be psychotism, and normally one level is enough.
thanks i've got it

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
no home button on mac
It depend of which Mac, they don't all have the simplified portable keyboard.
If effectively the key isn't directly available, it still can be triggered by fn + Left arrow. And, at least on portable PC, the return I had is that shift + fn + Left arrow was working correctly.
If it don't, when the game is started, open the console (shift + o) then type "AON" then press the enter key.

Last edited:

Nightwolf18

Aug 5, 2018
there's some kind of bug that is making it so that I can't do things with mother and sister, whenever I toggle the taboo or not taboo button it doesn't work

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
there's some kind of bug that is making it so that I can't do things with mother and sister, whenever I toggle the taboo or not taboo button it doesn't work
This button is here to let you catch-up scenes that you have miss. It don't effectively make them agree to do sexy things with Billy, it just change a flag used to define which variation of a scene you'll see.
You have to naturally get ride of the taboo (Mind control, Suppression, Family ties), then latter use this button to see this or that scene depending of the conditions.

Nightwolf18

Aug 5, 2018
This button is here to let you catch-up scenes that you have miss. It don't effectively make them agree to do sexy things with Billy, it just change a flag used to define which variation of a scene you'll see.
You have to naturally get ride of the taboo (Mind control, Suppression, Family ties), then latter use this button to see this or that scene depending of the conditions.
It's not just that though it's the workout stuff and things like that.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It's not just that though it's the workout stuff and things like that.
"not just that" what ? You can't see (around) 90% of the sexy scenes with the mother and sister if you don't first reprogram them to not care about the fact that Billy is related to them, dot.
The "taboo" thing is to see as something else, than only have a meaning once you've done that. So, have you done that first ?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Are saved games dependent on this mod? Meaning can I use saved games made by using this mod on unmodded game?

Currently I am using a mod that is activated by "," key and save games load fine with or without that mod.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Are saved games dependent on this mod? Meaning can I use saved games made by using this mod on unmodded game?
As said in the first page of this thread : "The mod is also 100% save compatible. Whatever you've removed the mod or forget to install it with a new version of a game, your saved game will works without problem. "

And if it don't, then it's a bug and reporting it will make me correct it.

Reactions: loqex

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I took a quick look at the last update, and there's nothing that should interfere with the actual version of the mod.

There's the continuation of the last NHCDL mission and few changes in the mother/sister jealousy scenes that need to be added, but normally it's the only things that have to be changed. Therefore, like I'm sick actually (no, not "this sick") and it's already late here, I'll wait tomorrow before working on it.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Updated the mod for this version. Like said above, it regard mostly the scenes tracker.

Changelog :
  • Changed: The trigger for mother/sis jealousy scene 9 have changed ;
  • Changed: Took in count the changes in the videogames related scenes with Derek and Freddy ;
  • Changed: Took in count the changes in the way the game deal with medium NCHDL plots ;
  • Added: A scene tracker for the mother/sis jealousy scene 10 ;
  • Added: Scene trackers for the new scenes in NCHDL plot 8 story ;
  • Added: Few cheat regarding the NCHDL, all related to the outcome of the plot 8 ;
  • Added: Scene trackers for the initiative operations.

Reactions: ultorem13

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Updated the mod for this version. Like said above, it regard mostly the scenes tracker.

Changelog :
  • Changed: The trigger for mother/sis jealousy scene 9 have changed ;
  • Changed: Took in count the changes in the videogames related scenes with Derek and Freddy ;
  • Changed: Took in count the changes in the way the game deal with medium NCHDL plots ;
  • Added: A scene tracker for the mother/sis jealousy scene 10 ;
  • Added: Scene trackers for the new scenes in NCHDL plot 8 story ;
  • Added: Few cheat regarding the NCHDL, all related to the outcome of the plot 8 ;
  • Added: Scene trackers for the initiative operations.
TYVM for your great work, but dont forget to take care of you :)...my best wishes.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
since saves are messed up I've restarted, but I cant seem to find the option to choose from mom drunk/ sophie drunk option, where is it exactly, talk to me like a moron plz :)

I know I had it set before, but i looked for 20 minutes and couldnt find it on the new install.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
since saves are messed up I've restarted, but I cant seem to find the option to choose from mom drunk/ sophie drunk option, where is it exactly, talk to me like a moron plz :)

I know I had it set before, but i looked for 20 minutes and couldnt find it on the new install.
It's in "control over randomization" -> "Mother's event at night". But normally it's enabled by default.
Note that the event happen only twice by week, Wednesday and Saturday night it I remember correctly.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote