3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So....is there no edited MTL for v1.20? Because the auto MTL for v1.20 is garbage.

Reactions: ZX7H

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
We've got another update on the upcoming game, It's just a minor update going over movements and such, but an update is an update no matter how small it is.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
We've got another update on the upcoming game, It's just a minor update going over movements and such, but an update is an update no matter how small it is.

Small update or not, thank you for sharing it with the thread.

Reactions: DD84 and ZX7H

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
We've got a new progress report for Choetsu Yuugi. This time the developer goes into some of the enemies and what looks like to be the first boss. But here's the bad part. One of the designs is from Hagakoro (the first boss of the game), and the second image I linked in this post is an enemy for Kariyume, the football game they released back in 2013. While I appreciate some updated character designs, I've grown tired of them reusing previous assets as shown in Super Punch Boy. The animations for the enemies the developer added in the updates of this game were just lacking in hotness.

And here's the enemy designs and boss they shared in this update.
image-800.jpg
image-800 (1).jpg
image-800 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
We've got a new progress report for Choetsu Yuugi. This time the developer goes into some of the enemies and what looks like to be the first boss. But here's the bad part. One of the designs is from Hagakoro (the first boss of the game), and the second image I linked in this post is an enemy for Kariyume, the football game they released back in 2013. While I appreciate some updated character designs, I've grown tired of them reusing previous assets as shown in Super Punch Boy. The animations for the enemies the developer added in the updates of this game were just lacking in hotness.

And here's the enemy designs and boss they shared in this update.
View attachment 4012311
View attachment 4012313
View attachment 4012314
The first girl bears a resemblance to Noriko. Other than that I am just sad to see the end of Super Punch Boy content. SPB is a game that deserves some love from the modding community.

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
where? I've looked for it multiple times and never found 2.02 only 2.00, also what is your problem? I just asked nicely for the link
If that's the case, I'll share it with the thread momentarily. As for your question, sometimes I just choose to be an ass for no particular reason, but compared to other people who go a step further, it was tame.

Anyhow, here's the game. I know it's not my place to ask, but I would appreciate it if you were more clear with your requests in the future, like you could include that you've checked the thread and that you can't find a download for the latest version. In return, I can try to be more mindful with my behavior.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
If that's the case, I'll share it with the thread momentarily. As for your question, sometimes I just choose to be an ass for no particular reason, but compared to other people who go a step further, it was tame.

Anyhow, here's the game. I know it's not my place to ask, but I would appreciate it if you were more clear with your requests in the future, like you could include that you've checked the thread and that you can't find a download for the latest version. In return, I can try to be more mindful with my behavior.

Pixeldrain
Good on you for sharing the download link but we still don't need that negativity around here.

zendight

Dec 12, 2018

Pixeldrain
Fellas is it gay to ask a damn without giving daily reports?

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
Good on you for sharing the download link but we still don't need that negativity around here.
Dude I've only slipped up thrice in this thread. Don't forget that we're all humans behind our screens even myself, we're bound to fuck up every now and then and I'm not an expectation to this. Negativity is a part of human life and it's relatively easy to slip up and only think negative thoughts instead of positive thoughts. I am very capable of being a decent human being but one shouldn't expect me to act all jolly all and balanced all of the time the same goes for everyone else.

Feb 19, 2021
Dude I've only slipped up thrice in this thread. Don't forget that we're all humans behind our screens even myself, we're bound to fuck up every now and then and I'm not an expectation to this. Negativity is a part of human life and it's relatively easy to slip up and only think negative thoughts instead of positive thoughts. I am very capable of being a decent human being but one shouldn't expect me to act all jolly all and balanced all of the time the same goes for everyone else.
lol i'm pretty sure that if you go off at anyone or act like a douchebag you'll wont care about being human,mistakes,accidents,negativity,patience,mercy or forgiveness. you don't now what kind of soul you have.

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
lol i'm pretty sure that if you go off at anyone or act like a douchebag you'll wont care about being human,mistakes,accidents,negativity,patience,mercy or forgiveness. you don't now what kind of soul you have.
I can be a dick sometimes if you think I said "damn" was being a asshole, but I assure you that I'm a chill person behind the screen, it's just words after all and we are adults, not children.

Feb 19, 2021
I can be a dick sometimes if you think I said "damn" was being a asshole, but I assure you that I'm a chill person behind the screen, it's just words after all and we are adults, not children.
so you're saying adult can't be bastards?

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
so you're saying adult can't be bastards?
I'm saying that we should grow a spine because a single "damn" isn't the end of the world, and prolonging this "drama" won't do any better; we should be on-topic instead, since what we do now isn't part of the thread, and we are disturbing anybody who enters it.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I am very please to see this response, it takes character to admit to saying something you didn't mean. You are right about bad days, I've had my share too just as everyone else in this thread has. I know during some of mine I said some very nasty things that I would have never said while not being in pain and frustrated.

To everyone tearing into this guy, lay off of him. He made a mistake but he came back and owned up to it. I guarantee you all have done the same and at some point will make an honest mistake again.

Feb 19, 2021
I am very please to see this response, it takes character to admit to saying something you didn't mean. You are right about bad days, I've had my share too just as everyone else in this thread has. I know during some of mine I said some very nasty things that I would have never said while not being in pain and frustrated.

To everyone tearing into this guy, lay off of him. He made a mistake but he came back and owned up to it. I guarantee you all have done the same and at some point will make an honest mistake again.
well sure we all know that we are all clumsy sooner or later just don't forget there are plenty of people who won't excuse it and continue to criticize in disrespect regardless.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes