3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Just one question because I don't know where to ask and this is the latest excessm thread.

Does anybody know where I can get zzinzinz's old games? Like kariyume and one syota, because I usually got them by hemdomblog but the site is unused as of now and most of the links are dying.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
well sure we all know that we are all clumsy sooner or later just don't forget there are plenty of people who won't excuse it and continue to criticize in disrespect regardless.
I understand that and what you say here is also valid.

Just one question because I don't know where to ask and this is the latest excessm thread.

Does anybody know where I can get zzinzinz's old games? Like kariyume and one syota, because I usually got them by hemdomblog but the site is unused as of now and most of the links are dying.
I am a fellow Hemdom member as well and it is just so sad to see such a great site fall into disrepair so suddenly. I just hope the owner is doing well.

Here's the first two games
Kudos for sharing the games.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
His weekly update logs are getting a tad lazy.
This one is literally just that one picture with a few lines of text and that's it.

I'd prefer he would do irregular ones but at least then with a bit of meat on the bone.

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022
Google is blocking me from downloading, maybe the site has a problem? It's straight up not letting me in even if I go in the advanced settings, because it's using the HSTS protocol.
Sorry I'm no expert in this topic, it works for me and I'm using Opera. Maybe pixeldrain is blocked in certain nations, when I use a VPN it stops me too.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Google is blocking me from downloading, maybe the site has a problem? It's straight up not letting me in even if I go in the advanced settings, because it's using the HSTS protocol.
Sorry I'm no expert in this topic, it works for me and I'm using Opera. Maybe pixeldrain is blocked in certain nations, when I use a VPN it stops me too.
Yikes! This is yet another reason not to use Chrome. I use Brave Browser and it works perfectly.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

Mayasein

Sep 29, 2022
Graphical Lag in EX mode

Hi! Question: In EX mode, I get tons of lag with armor reduction popups, especially when playing with Wild Bit. I might just not use armor reduction, but then higher-level enemies seem invulnerable.

1. Does anyone know how to counter the lag, like disabling the effects? There's no option in game, but is there a settings file or engine patch/workaround? (My computer is not a potato so that's not it. ;) )
  2. Can you do damage without armor reduction at high levels, to just get around the issue?

• Thinking Face

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
Big update got dropped yesterday that goes over the backgrounds for battles and which enemies and or bosses has been added to the game thus far, i'll only include the ones that i haven't shared in this thread yet.

image-800 (1).jpg image-800 (2).jpg image-800 (3).jpg image-800 (4).jpg image-800 (5).jpg image-800 (6).jpg image-800 (7).jpg image-800.jpg

As you already know, I'm tired of this developer reusing or redesigning previous character designs and claiming that they are new characters. I don't really give a rats ass if some of them are cameos; I want to see newer designs, not older designs, even if they are redesigned to look better than they did previously. I'm not going to be the person who claims that this or that is dying because of a small hiccup, but even if I didn't know the developer personally, it feels like they are losing that edge that made his designs stand out compared to the games that were released way back when One Syota was released. If he's having an artist block or running out of ideas, he should take an extended break in order rejuvenate his hard-working brain.

Last edited:

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022
Hey man, its just me or i cant open it? i mean i open the file but as soon as a i want to play it closes, any idea on how to fix that?
Have you tried opening it with the ? Other than that Idk what the problem might be.

Reactions: Nuttbad

Nuttbad

Mar 9, 2024
Just FYI, this game was updated to version 2.0 earlier this year.
There's a few new characters, including this silver dress lady.
Its been discussed in the thread a while back, but thanks for the considerated gesture!

Have you tried opening it with the ? Other than that Idk what the problem might be.
U deserve a :coffee: for helping them, good on you!

Big update got dropped yesterday that goes over the backgrounds for battles and which enemies and or bosses has been added to the game thus far, i'll only include the ones that i haven't shared in this thread yet.

View attachment 4061584 View attachment 4061586 View attachment 4061589 View attachment 4061590 View attachment 4061591 View attachment 4061593 View attachment 4061594 View attachment 4061596

As you already know, I'm tired of this developer reusing or redesigning previous character designs and claiming that they are new characters. I don't really give a rats ass if some of them are cameos; I want to see newer designs, not older designs, even if they are redesigned to look better than they did previously. I'm not going to be the person who claims that this or that is dying because of a small hiccup, but even if I didn't know the developer personally, it feels like they are losing that edge that made his designs stand out compared to the games that were released way back when One Syota was released. If he's having an artist block or running out of ideas, he should take an extended break in order rejuvenate his hard-working brain.
Honestly i share the sentiment, while some designs from older deliveries are clearly renewed and are a nice gesture from the dev to give a hint to players who have tried the previous games, on my humble opinion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Just FYI, this game was updated to version 2.0 earlier this year.
There's a few new characters, including this silver dress lady.
Another Youtube playthrough of SPB? Thank you for sharing this new info. I am going to download it in case Youtube purges it like the other ones.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes