GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope that the whole "is AI generated images art" debate eventually settles on AI generation being acceptable for use primarily as placeholders and utilitarian illustrations.

If you're so lacking in skill and resources that AI generation is your only viable way of obtaining even half-way decent illustrations, you should look to build your game in a format that relies more on text and less on illustrations. People tend to underestimate just how much actual gameplay you can get out of Twine, even with limited coding skills. "I want to make a game but I can't draw or do anything with 3D modeling" is exactly when you should be looking into Twine. HTML is among the easiest programming languages in the world to learn.

The images here are pretty decent, but at the very least, the goal should be to have them manually edited before releasing the game as a finished product. All of them should be extensively edited, both to improve cohesion and remove artifacts. Best case scenario would be to use them as a style guide, and hire an artist to recreate them all from scratch.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
No Male Protagonist :FacePalm: + Futa = Shame Girls looks good + incest tagged- Would be better to put Son or Daddy having them (y)
Girl Fucking Girls with real Dick = Doomsday :FacePalm:

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Bruh, it's literally stole/scanned from Something Unlimited (Gunsmoke Games). Shouldn't stuff like this be illegal?
Plus, I've reported this "artist" or "dev" to Gunsmoke games (No matter how much I don't like how GG develops their games I still won't condone obvious scam/theft/fraud).

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
Bruh, it's literally stole/scanned from Something Unlimited (Gunsmoke Games). Shouldn't stuff like this be illegal?
Plus, I've reported this "artist" or "dev" to Gunsmoke games (No matter how much I don't like how GG develops their games I still won't condone obvious scam/theft/fraud).
You do know that what Gunsmoke Games is doing isn't really legal right?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
So... you 'reported' a guy for 'stealing' an artistic style to another guy that stole that style from the animated series that have been running for decades?? :WaitWhat:

The guy doing this game didn't have to 'steal' anything from that other game.
There's a massive amount of artwork from the people that do DCs animated stuff that could have been used to train the AI.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Ah of course, there's the bot that defends these "artists". It's true that GG uses WB/DC's characters but their games doesn't use AI or other developers works to leech on.
And why don't you give me any decent counter opinion instead of flat out try and silence me? Instead of just saying something so vague and empty?
Stop white knighting for no reason and let folks have their fap. Get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: StonedFish
Oct 25, 2019
And why don't you give me any decent counter opinion instead of flat out try and silence me? Instead of just saying something so vague and empty?
Because your reply is so completely hypocritical that I simply decided not to engage with this idiocy.

You seem to be so full of yourself with your white knighting and it looks like you just want to argue and get attention that I simply won't reply to you anymore and will outright ignore you.

Have fun with whatever it is that you think you're accomplishing.

• Haha
Reactions: StonedFish

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
So... you 'reported' a guy for 'stealing' an artistic style to another guy that stole that style from the animated series that have been running for decades?? :WaitWhat:

The guy doing this game didn't have to 'steal' anything from that other game.
There's a massive amount of artwork from the people that do DCs animated stuff that could have been used to train the AI.
My guy, if you watched the animated series and at least GG's games then you'll see the art style difference. GG at least draws his stuff while this guy just lazily scans other people's arts.

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Because your reply is so completely hypocritical that I simply decided not to engage with this idiocy.

You seem to be so full of yourself with your white knighting and it looks like you just want to argue and get attention that I simply won't reply to you anymore and will outright ignore you.

Have fun with whatever it is that you think you're accomplishing.
My guy, have you even red my comment? I literally said that I don't like how GG operates but somehow I became a white knight? For calling out an obvious theft?

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Stop white knighting for no reason and let folks have their fap. Get a life.
So calling out an obvious theft is "white knighting" sure little bro. And you're actually going to fap to something like this? That's so sad my little guy. I'm going to ignore this game because I've seen the comments and it's pretty much filled with bots that defending and praising such low effort garbage.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes