2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice, in the demo you can only use Android 18 now (even if you have enough money to buy another character, you can't play her yet) but the battle was fun and kinda hard sometime
The best way would be spamming energy blast and blocking enemy attack, I use that strategic and won most of the time (the only hard one would be with Heles and her special attack, I die 2 times). The game kinda laggy in some battle like in the mountainous ground, but overall it was good
The best would be the ending, truly hot... Too bad I have a feeling that the developer would not give us gallery just like the previous game Quest for the balls, so maybe you would need to have lot of saves to rewatch those H scenes

Pajin

Apr 27, 2017
Somehow i really like this kind of art, its close enough to the original version.

Mar 18, 2019
The animation was fine, but I hope in the finished version we have more than just 1 scene per character. Also some interaction between characters would be nice so it's not just a grind to a scene and repeating the loop.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to beat Videl?
To beat her there some points (not only her but to all):-
1) Use the environment :- There are some rocks ,broke them you get health
2)Buy positions from shop
3)Defend and only defend and use energy attacks , it's take too much time but at the end you get the fruit

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai Prince

soulrave

May 16, 2018
To beat her there some points (not only her but to all):-
1) Use the environment :- There are some rocks ,broke them you get health
3)Defend and only defend and use energy attacks ,they are take too much of time but at the end you get the fruit
or use the combat style ex, that style is broken as you can stun lock the enemy by spamming z and moving forward.
granted now this is only if you hack in money. as the style cost 500 coins.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
ok, I suck on these things, I already have a lot of trouble to beat the first, the second is impossible for me, I hope the dev lowers the level of difficulty, or do you have any advice?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
ok, I suck on these things, I already have a lot of trouble to beat the first, the second is impossible for me, I hope the dev lowers the level of difficulty, or do you have any advice?
) Use the environment :- There are some rocks ,broke them you get health
3)Defend and only defend and use energy attacks , it's take too much time but at the end you get the fruit

• Red Heart
Reactions: sunisinus

bigboii

Oct 4, 2017
Bruh why would I watch the girls having sex with fckin master roshi of all ppl? Misleading tags saying it was lesbian, what a shame.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes