Xia Yang

Jul 13, 2023
I could actually respect you and your position, but let's be honest, it's completely one sided. Women who fuck (apparently even once) are whores, but guys who sleep around are fine?

Forget the misogny here, just mathematically, how would that work? Every time you fuck a girl, you make one less virgin, for all the other guys to potentially marry, cause in your bizarre world view non virgins are 'ruined'.

You're right about modern dating, it's turning everyone into degenerates, but you're part of the problem. Girls are throwing themselves at guys cause they have infinite opportunities now, but guys who treat women like you do, turn ordinary girls into hardcore feminists who poison the well.

Finally, in what way is refusing to sleep with a girl who fucked other dudes ANYTHING but insecure? You clearly can't handle competition or comparison with potentially superior men. If you're such a stallion, wouldn't you trust that as soon as any girl got s taste of what you can do, she'd be on the hook for life. What you are is weak, you're afraid that if some girl has options, she won't choose you. And you know what, with that shitty attitude, I wouldn't blame her.
The thing about this is there's a difference biologically and mentally between men and women and everybody knows it no matter how much we all argue and debate about this topic we all know it in our instincts. When women have sex with a man its completely different than when a man has sex with a women. Women give there whole being to a man when they have sex with them whereas for a man its not as big. Btw I'm not talking about the emotional connection that's a different thing relating to this topic. I am also disgusted with the blood part for virgins ngl that's a very big turnoff but no matter how much you try to deny it if you have sex with a women who's not a virgin you will never have a 100% of her and the more she had sex the less you will have forever. This leads to stuff like desensitized feels about the relationship, cheating, fights, mistrust and many more. For a man however the pleasure and emotional connection is more separated so sex is more for the pleasure than emotion(not saying there isn't a big connection in sex between a man and women.) That is why a man can marry more than 1 women while a women can only marry one man. A man can treat all his women the same but the same doesn't apply to women if they're in that position its just not possible for them mentally. That is why in our most primal instinct a man wants to claim a women and a women wants to find a suitable man to claim her(not trying to objectify women.) By claim I mean claim her body and heart fully 100%. Also most women do lose there virginity when they're very very young. You should see how 10 years old's talk now. I have mistaken a pair of 10 year old girls for a pair of perverted and disgusting 20 year old dudes until I found out they were just 10 imagine my shock and disgust. But anyways kids especially girls lose there virginity very young now leading them to downplay and desensitize sex which causes them to become more slutty and scantly dressed without any humility or modesty in there actions or clothing. I'm not saying that girls who are not virgin are rude or anything like that I'm just saying the mental line that stops them from objectifying themselves blurs a bit each time they have a different partner since they slowly desensitize to the feeling called modesty. Btw i'm not saying that I'm disgusted by non-virgins thats something outrageous to say for me personally as long as they have a body count of 2-3 i'm fine with it we're playing risky and then its more about there personality and all the other factors more. Also there are more women in the world than men for a reason ;). Finally I as all men should do treat the women who I chose and who chose me like my family and I always make sure she feel's safe and happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree
May 7, 2023
Talk about throwing stones in a glasshouse. Weak effeminate cucks like you are the reason the world and dating in general are going to shit. You're simply accepting the situation, and accepting that 14 year olds are already whoring around without consequences. So you're seriously trying to sell me that you're just perfectly fine with the fact that several dozen guys already fucked your current girlfriend / wife? Sure, fuck off. As much as I fucking hate Talibans, at least they're doing one single thing right, they know how women should be treated.
This is the first time I've ever seen somebody with a brain on this site holy fuck you're like a unicorn. How in the hell haven't you been banned for spam by the cucks that run this site? Diplomatic immunity?

Reactions: Nastys and DrFree

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 235 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: Fkvorb

Freederp

Oct 5, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 235 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Wow how long does it take to make an Android port?