• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Needs a guide cause it says "setup dating profile" how do I do that.Also it says "hack Dr.Eve's computer during my appointment" when's my appointment?

Reactions: blacklingh

freeguyinc16

Feb 15, 2022
Dear Dev,

Not sure whether the "Return the clothes you took" is still in development or there's a bug unable to trigger the "plot"

Assuming the "Hack Dr.Eve's computer during my appointment" is still in development as well ?

Btw, love the graphics and the harem theme. Looking forward for the next update. Keep up the good works

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Dear Dev,

Not sure whether the "Return the clothes you took" is still in development or there's a bug unable to trigger the "plot"

Assuming the "Hack Dr.Eve's computer during my appointment" is still in development as well ?

Btw, love the graphics and the harem theme. Looking forward for the next update. Keep up the good works
So that's it for this version?Only a hand job?What a tease.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

freeguyinc16

Feb 15, 2022
So that's it for this version?Only a hand job?What a tease.
So far, exploring few places, the introduction on all the girls which you can see on the banner. Beside the Handjob, there also a scene for the landlady. Basically is V0.1, so... don't expect much for V0.1. Give developer time to 'grow'

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
I don't understand what to do, after prologue it says to SRF and when i go I can't use the elevator and the receptionnist got nothing to say. How do i progress further in the story?
Also whenMC talks to her he hasshort hairs instead of the one he is supposed to have at start so I guess it's an issue timeline, and i should have another dialogue at that point ^^'
im getting exactly the same i cannot for the life of me find anything else to click on

MoonlitMatcha

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Dear Dev,

You're supposed to be able to return the clothes to the shop and then that's the end for now. The appointment is triggered after 14 in-game days have passed.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

MoonlitMatcha

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I don't understand what to do, after prologue it says to SRF and when i go I can't use the elevator and the receptionnist got nothing to say. How do i progress further in the story?
Also whenMC talks to her he hasshort hairs instead of the one he is supposed to have at start so I guess it's an issue timeline, and i should have another dialogue at that point ^^'
A cutscene is supposed to trigger automatically when you first enter the building. Did you start a new game several times without closing the game? That's the only time I was able to repro the issue

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a trigger in one of the other quests I'm missing or is setting the dating profile up just not possible at the moment. Got the pictures etc. but after being told to head home nothing's happening.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
A cutscene is supposed to trigger automatically when you first enter the building. Did you start a new game several times without closing the game? That's the only time I was able to repro the issue
I did start the game a 1st time with all stats maxed and changed my mind right away and restarted the game. now that it's closed I will restart it to verify this theory (thanks it works after restarting the game ^^).

samuel-OTS it could interest you to check this method.

freeguyinc16

Feb 15, 2022
You're supposed to be able to return the clothes to the shop and then that's the end for now. The appointment is triggered after 14 in-game days have passed.
Dear Dev

Still unable to trigger [ skip more than 3 weeks] and from time to time, while 'idle' in the store will occur error, after 'roll back' will auto 'teleport' to the gym area. FYI

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes