Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superheroes Suck [1.851 Public] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, My compressed unofficial Android port of Superheroes suck 1.826 with ShaddyModda MULTI mod.
Usual gestures, save name,delete etc.
Alternative persistent save/log location.

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/superheroes.suck/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:

v1.826 APK file:
Updated my Android port to v1.826

Reactions: hyperjack38

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, My compressed unofficial Android port of Superheroes suck 1.851 with ShaddyModda MULTI mod.
Usual gestures, save name,delete etc.
Alternative persistent save/log location.

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/superheroes.suck/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:

(Not needed if you still have it)

v1.851 APK file:
Updated my Android port to v1.851

TarusSilver

May 6, 2021
that is always different it depends on how big the update is what is new what bugs have been fixed or what has been changed (revised) etc. and when the moderator has time you have to consider that they also have a real life like family & jobs there it can happen that it goes fast or sometimes takes longer than a few days there are different factors that play a role

Reactions: blobzerz

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Planing to play this game for the 1st time, how long it usually takes for mod to get upgraded to newest version?
usually just a couple of days, depending on if he gets a copy in advance or not, and how busy he is with his own game and the 11437 other mods.

Reactions: blobzerz
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes