4.10 star(s) 86 Votes

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I must say I didn't expect this quality of animations from this game. I'm suprised, they are high fps and smooth, for example "protein shake" one in the kitchen, my jaw dropped for a second. But like all things, some animations also have problem with them, for example bathroom cleaning animation ends too abruptly because of that animation loop looks awful, it's like it has missing couple of frames.

Also characters nicely written, too bad I can't break once unbreakable individual. Kinda like milfs.

Also I would like to see more of Chrys. Not her slutty side but more "housewife" side. I think she wants to be inwardly. Pink apron her would be so much fun.

I'm glad I saw this game. Way to go.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** POST UPDATED 2024-FEB-26 ***

Traducción al español - v1.801public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.801public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

Last edited:

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
I'm always looking to learn from people with far more experience than I have in the field!

I will certainly go back and redo almost all of the earlier content of the game, but problem is at this current junction, the only time where I would be able to do that would be near or at the game's completion. That said, I did go back and redo the introduction to Superheroes Suck not too long ago, and I am endlessly thankful that one of those versions didn't make it on to the site. The original introduction was all of those things - terrible renders, bad writing, no animations: it really set a poor tone for the game that desperately needed to be addressed.

Once I'm done with the current development cycle, I'll probably put a poll out that includes redoing some of the old content - I'm already redoing the old animations after some feedback!
If you had any interest in the interview I mentioned in these earlier posts it's now live here:

The full review of your game is up as well:

In the future I will be sure to keep it up to date.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
One minor criticism i'll offer. Or maybe more of a cautionary comment?

It's pretty clearly moving in a harem direction and there should be something about the MC's superpowers to explain why all these girls are willing to share him. It doesn't necessarily have to be like, mind control or anything like that.

But something other than "Well, they all just like him so much. He's super cute and charming."

He's banging at least three different chicks right now, and the Russian doesn't particularly get along with either of the other two. And as for the other two, far closer friends than they presently appear to be have been torn apart by being embroiled in a love triangle. Let alone a love rectangle.

And it's only going to grow once the two married girls decide to start cucking their husbands. lol.

There should be some plausible reason all these women would work to overcome their differences, their competitive streaks, and a reason why at least two of them are(presumably) going to betray their husbands for the MC. As well written as it is so far, nothing in the MC's personality indicates pure charisma alone is going to justify it.

Maybe a pheremone thing. I beleive there was a mention of male supers being rare? I might be misrembering. But if I am remembering right, maybe male Supers are like Male lions and instinctively draw 'prides' of females to them? Though if that were the case, it probably wouldn't be a secret. Unless the MC has that as a unique power?

Just some speculation and suggestions. If it's not clear I love the game. But i'd like a plausible explanation to ease the suspension of disbelief in how he's getting all these girls to be so okay about him banging at least three of the five women on the team. Considering all the public encounters they have to all know by now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
One minor criticism i'll offer. Or maybe more of a cautionary comment?

It's pretty clearly moving in a harem direction and there should be something about the MC's superpowers to explain why all these girls are willing to share him. It doesn't necessarily have to be like, mind control or anything like that.

But something other than "Well, they all just like him so much. He's super cute and charming."

He's banging at least three different chicks right now, and the Russian doesn't particularly get along with either of the other two. And as for the other two, far closer friends than they presently appear to be have been torn apart by being embroiled in a love triangle. Let alone a love rectangle.

And it's only going to grow once the two married girls decide to start cucking their husbands. lol.

There should be some plausible reason all these women would work to overcome their differences, their competitive streaks, and a reason why at least two of them are(presumably) going to betray their husbands for the MC. As well written as it is so far, nothing in the MC's personality indicates pure charisma alone is going to justify it.

Maybe a pheremone thing. I beleive there was a mention of male supers being rare? I might be misrembering. But if I am remembering right, maybe male Supers are like Male lions and instinctively draw 'prides' of females to them? Though if that were the case, it probably wouldn't be a secret. Unless the MC has that as a unique power?

Just some speculation and suggestions. If it's not clear I love the game. But i'd like a plausible explanation to ease the suspension of disbelief in how he's getting all these girls to be so okay about him banging at least three of the five women on the team. Considering all the public encounters they have to all know by now.
Hey, thanks for your feedback!

It is definitely a harem game, with each girl's route depending on a different girl's route in order to keep advancing. Many of the character arcs are linked like this because I wanted it to feel like the team was coming together. Or cumming together, your mileage may vary.

Male superheroes are not more rare than female superheroes in this universe. The academy, however, is unique. Most fledgling juniors with superpowers make their way up via an apprenticeship with an already established superhero, whereas Missus Powell has created a sort of "school." This has had the effect of dumping the Protagonist of the game in an environment where all of his classmates are women, much to everyone's delight. I plan on exploring the wider superhero world building aspect in the future if I manage to meet some of my funding goals, but at the moment 100% of my focus is on the main story and the core characters.

It's difficult to address your concerns without delving into some possible spoiler territory, but some of this will be in Sunday's public release of Version 0.45 and some of this will never be stated out loud. Also, I don't know if there is a way to really rationalize a harem enough to make the romance seem "realistic," but these are the ideas that made the story work for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Personally, I'm quite willing to maintain a reasonable suspension of disbelief as far as the harem goes, as long as the writing remains as good as it has been thus far. Forming a stronger bond between the team members is a good enough reason for intimacy, and being thrown together in high-risk situations has a way of accelerating that.

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
Fun game but it lacks some superhero feel because we know very little about the hero versions of the other students. They all go on patrol but what are their costumes? What are their powers? What is their reputation with the public? A weekly event for each maybe right after they get back from patrol would be great to flesh this out and depending on how the patrol went, it could lead to many different encounters. Then when the MC does go in patrol with them, fun fun fun. Maybe even a bio page for each were you get some background plus an option to see their hero version.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
0.45 public version from dev's Patreon

Changelog:

• 5 Valentina Events (One H-scene, repeatable)
  • Fixed Valentina's public shower event animation (Or replaced, more accurately)
  • 4 Harper Events (Two H-scenes, one repeatable)
  • 3 Chrys Events (A surprise)
  • 2 Riley Events
  • 1 Main Story Event

Reactions: PugWug and Ghostly

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I can't seem to trigger any of the new Chrys events and I only got one Riley event. Any suggestions?

EDIT: nevermind, just ignore me

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It's difficult to address your concerns without delving into some possible spoiler territory, but some of this will be in Sunday's public release of Version 0.45 and some of this will never be stated out loud. Also, I don't know if there is a way to really rationalize a harem enough to make the romance seem "realistic," but these are the ideas that made the story work for me.
Just using your post to tag you for the normal typo checking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 86 Votes