Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Short update without much content.
But I'll admit that when Sumire asked if you would leave her daughter for a 'tatted up short skirted floozy' I lost it and had to put my head down to laugh.

Seems like most of the loops are broken, too. They show once, then just stop. I would label which ones I saw do this, but there were too many. Nearly all of them, honestly.
I'm curious about this bug with the animation loops. All of them work fine for me as well as for my patrons. Are you using one of the unofficial versions? That's usually how bugs like this crop up.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm curious about this bug with the animation loops. All of them work fine for me as well as for my patrons. Are you using one of the unofficial versions? That's usually how bugs like this crop up.
What do you mean by 'unofficial'? I just grabbed it from the Nopy link on the front page, about 5 minutes after it showed up.
Since there's only 1 new scene, that one worked fine. It's the previous scenes that are having the issue. But none of the repeatables, oddly. I'd go mark them (I have a save at each scene), but I've already deleted it after I was done with the content.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Only thing i dont like in this game is when it turns evening and dark its to dark Really great game

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys. Just a heads up that I'm in the process of making a walkthrough mod to point out the choices that award affection. Also if you can think of any of the hints that could use clarification. Like the "Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?" on Riley's path (Took me 30 mins to figure out I had to click on the damn cat in MC's room) Let me know and I'll 'Enhance' the hint. Just post at least part of the hint & who it's for on my mod page or in my Discord. Link in my signature.

Lucifershiva31

Jul 27, 2020
How to reach the "Who's the good girl" part of riley i cannot understand after taking the cat to the home nothing is happening and just a loop is started nothing to do new so please tell what should i do

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How to reach the "Who's the good girl" part of riley i cannot understand after taking the cat to the home nothing is happening and just a loop is started nothing to do new so please tell what should i do
Try to pet the cat in the mornings, you might have to do it a couple of days

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Which girls have the obedience stat? And how is it/will be different from affection?

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Which girls have the obedience stat? And how is it/will be different from affection?
All of them have the obedience stat as well as an affection stat. They're for systems I want to implement in the future. I just have them in the game right now because I don't want people to grind for them later.

Edit:

You won't lock yourself out of content by raising either stat.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
All of them have the obedience stat as well as an affection stat. They're for systems I want to implement in the future. I just have them in the game right now because I don't want people to grind for them later.

Edit:

You won't lock yourself out of content by raising either stat.
Will you be able to easily raise those stats later? As currently, affection and obedience can only be gained through story event conversations. And if we won't look ourselves out of content through those stats, I suppose it's gonna be something like x-stat giving you extra or different dialogue and maybe for progression reacquiring you to raise both stats to reach next event for example, rather than those stats representing sort of routes?

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
My I ask if it's planned to interact with the PC in your room later? For example for FanMails or find some of Chyrs old files on it.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes