TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Six iterations in, and I still can't enter the evening bathroom....

Once we finally get in there, whatever's on the other side of that door better be EPIC.

Epicly bad, epicly awesome, you decide. But EPIC. Nothing less than epic.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Once we finally get in there, whatever's on the other side of that door better be EPIC.

I thought we did it one time, wasn't it Valentina at that point? or that Chrys scene where she is poking through the wall?

So it happened before the cat existed and thus can't be that.

Riley wasn't staying at the school at that time, so can't be her.

Harper uses the shower in the day time and doesn't block the door so it shouldn't be her.

Valentina I think uses it in the afternoon or evening sometimes, but she also doesn't block things, so shouldn't be her.

Artemisia wouldn't need it, nor could her car body fit in there.

Queen Unbreakable lives in the city with her family... we think. There is that unknown door near the elevator, where she might sneakily stay, and thus using the shower evening/night because she just got back from doing super stuff could be a possibility, unlikely though but still possible.

Chrys with all of her hiding everything and being able to phase through objects would probably make sense if she was doing some type of girly bubble bath or some such.

Or there is an unknown in the Academy.

My guess is Chrys though.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
How do I get the 3rd Main Story quest? I've had the first talk with the Teacher about not being able to protect Chrys & visited the Doctor. The Sunday lessons don't seem to be doing anything either.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

assuming you haven't yet then it'll be and same thing on gym-locker.

gotta say that this is crazy game where mc should either run for his life (not that it'd help against flyers and telekinetics) or just submit to his fate as being used as living dildo for girls and women.

valentina and chrys are most weird while harper is like prototype blonde and riley is just a mess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... Cris and Rylei have their buns getting cooked most in latest public game iteration.

just submit
fate as being used as living dildo for girls and women
Great game .. for patient and understanding players:
option to trigger them manually as a "catch-up" mechanic for bits of the story.
people that start the game new, they will experience it almost seamlessly
Replacing the repeating training events for Harper and Valentina
Those kinds of features bring hope to all gamers.

Game oN!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
training with val and studying with harper were dull sometimes but nothing biggie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He's probably be going to be banging them all.

After the girls have finished being big goddamned heroes and saving people, SuperDick needs to do his job and help them relax.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thinking back to the runaway car scene.

I kind of don't think it was lovestruck. Yes she has powers to move vehicles. We haven't seen how distant those powers can work or fully how they work, so I may be wrong. The oddity is that the vehicle acted like it knew what the team was doing, which makes it seem the driver had to be in visual range. The car was traveling very fast and would be out of visual range to a stationary person within a quarter of a minute and since the highway was blocked off which would keep her from following it, how would she have visual?

She may have been a red herring.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
They were in visual range, it cut to a scene that showed the back of a couple of characters watching them, they even mentioned him.
That was at the end of the scene though. I may be a bit off but supposedly the car was driving something like 80 mph (128 kph). So scene would be from the call coming in about the car, them getting to the highway, them flying with the car while deciding what to do and finally doing it, then the flipping and finally the car mostly not moving.

So them being at that area in the end, they wouldn't have been able to see it from the starting of it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Surprising, very surprising, very enjoyable, it was frustrating as hell moving around at first, labels on doors would help, and then not always being able to see the white maker to move.

Didn't end up space barring which is most unusual, didn't care for Val at the start but she has come around, I ended up liking all the girls, I hope we will not be forced to choose one of them.

I liked the good balance with sex too, getting it easy from 2 girls while slow-burning the other 2 makes it more enjoyable.

Disappointed some of the humour dropped off, Chrys stuff was funny.

One thing, dev hasn't got me fooled, I am onto that cat, something ain't right it just showed up, and then acts like it doesn't like its names.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
[Release] Superheroes Suck Version 0.65

PC Version:
Mac Version:
Android Version:

Change-Log from 0.60 to 0.65:

• 4 Chrys Events (with an H-scene)
  • 2 Riley Event (one with repeatable H-scene)
  • 4 Valentina Training Revision Events
  • Valentina's bedroom H-scene has been made repeatable every other day

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Is this final revision, uh, version? So after this, it goes forwarding with adding more content.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Superheroes Suck [v0.65] Solace

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 601 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 583 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes