Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
SANDBOX SCENES

I've put together all the Sandbox Scenes according to what's indicated in the changelogs

(01.752) 1 Harper sandbox event! The Finale for her hiking trip! Triggered Sunday morning in the Academy Entrance
(01.702) 2 Harper sandbox events! Triggered at the Academy entrance in the morning after her most recent events.
(01.351) 1 Harper Sandbox Event (The Conclusion of the Daddy Talk)!
(01.301) 2 Harper Sandbox Events! (At night in the Kitchen and at night in the library)

(01.801) 1 Riley sandbox event! The Finale for her late night library! Triggered Thursday evening in the Academy Library
(01.752) 2 Riley sandbox events! Triggered during the evening in the library!
(01.702) 1 Riley sandbox event! The Finale for her movie night! Triggered Tuesday night in the Rec Room
(01.650) 2 Riley sandbox events! Triggered Saturday morning in the gym.
(01.601) 1 Riley sandbox events! The Finale for her Tactical Cuddling Part II!
(01.577) 3 Riley Sandbox Events! This includes the finale of the massage event triggered Sunday morning!
(01.526) 2 Riley Sandbox Events! You can find these Saturday morning in the gymnasium
(01.511) 3 Riley Sandbox Events! This includes the finale of the weight lifting event triggered Saturday morning!

(01.650) 1 Valentina sandbox event! The Finale for her Special Training!
(01.601) 2 Valentina sandbox events! Triggered in her bedroom
(01.301) 1 Valentina Sandbox Event (trigger by going into the locker room during the day)

NEW ==> (01.826) 1 Chrys sandbox events! The Tactical Cuddle Part 2 Finale!
(01.801) 2 Chrys sandbox events! The continuation of her cuddle events!
(01.526) 1 Chrys Sandbox Event! Triggered by visiting her bedroom Monday afternoon.
(01.502) 2 Chrys Sandbox Events! Triggered by visiting her bedroom Monday afternoon after finishing her newest events.
(01.301) 1 Chrys Sandbox Event (With H-scene! Triggered by the usual upstairs bathroom visits at night on Mondays and Wednesdays)
(01.252) 2 Chrys Sandbox Events! These can be found Monday and Wednesday night in the upstairs bathroom after completing the strength tests with Chrys and Valentina.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Gonna have to start waiting for 2 or 3 updates before playing each time. Hurts to see when changelogs are more than half sandbox or repeat events.

Also, was any in game system finally added to let you know if you've seen said sandbox/repeat stuff? Or do you still have to keep the changelog up on a 2nd monitor || fumble around each day till you find one. Since last time I played it was still only the main stuff that was tracked in the codex or w/e it is.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Gonna have to start waiting for 2 or 3 updates before playing each time. Hurts to see when changelogs are more than half sandbox or repeat events.

Also, was any in game system finally added to let you know if you've seen said sandbox/repeat stuff? Or do you still have to keep the changelog up on a 2nd monitor || fumble around each day till you find one. Since last time I played it was still only the main stuff that was tracked in the codex or w/e it is.
Unfortunately not

but I did put them together under one post
https://f95zone.to/threads/superheroes-suck-v1-752-public-solace.50772/post-12711565

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
is the public release different, or just released later? I tried searching public to see if there was an answer but didn't see anything

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is the public release different, or just released later? I tried searching public to see if there was an answer but didn't see anything
For what I can ascertain from the Dev patreon account, it's the same version as the ones the Dev Patrons gets, the only difference is we get it a week later. minus the bugs.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019

Same, I haven't touched this game in over a year. I used to be really into it but the plot hasn't had any significant developments since 2022.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I really dislike the use of repeatable triggered events being called sandbox. In my opinion that's not sandboxy enough for me, I dont wanna fumble with having to trigger them, I much prefer a dialogue option for them.

That aside my other grief with games that only have scenes that trigger rarly have lasting impact in the game. Why I perfer curruption and trainer games as once you do a scene there is usualy some visible change to a character(preferably somthing lewd), like a outfit change or body morph.

Not, that I have grief with this game though, it is what it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes