preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Not sure what do you mean by 'half of the game', but I'd say that the way the MC behaves around the girls, trying to help them overcome their issues and insecurities, and the way they open up themselves and share intimate moments with him it's romantic indeed, even if the L word is not mentioned for reasons. All of them kind of struggle to verbalize their feelings and, considering their affectional backgrounds, to me that's a sign of them actually realizing this is big.
Dude I've been playing the game you don't need to explain this. I know the romantic undertones and girls insecurities, issues...etc and how mc help them. I just wondered if there is love confessions and actual relationship right now or at least planned to. Because at this stage of the development, I thought L word already used by girls to mc or mc to girls, that's all I wondered. So my dialogue with you is completely and utterly pointless if you don't know the answer.

Nevermind I will just play and finish the current content and see it myself. lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Dude I've been playing the game you don't need to explain this. I know the romantic undertones and girls insecurities, issues...etc and how mc help them. I just wondered if there is love confessions and actual relationship right now or at least planned to. Because at this stage of the development, I thought L word already used by girls to mc or mc to girls, that's all I wondered. So my dialogue with you is completely and utterly pointless if you don't know the answer. Nevermind I will just play and finish the current content and see it myself. lol
No reason to be an ass about it. I just don't know how far you actually are into the game, saying 'at half' doesn't really mean anything since how would you know you've indeed seen 'half' of the content? So I simply thought you hadn't witnessed any 'sweet' content with Riley, Chrys or Harper, or even Artemisia. Anyway, I don't need an official, explicit I LOVE YOU statement to see the romance in there, but if that's your kink that's OK

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I decided to restart this game, and I normally hate this sort of thing, but the early game needs some love, it is kind of jarring or odd at the very least one minute Riley has short hair, then a long ponytail then short, and back to ponytail.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
hey does anyone have a updated walkthrough that i can use, I lost my save and now I have to start back to the begining

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey does anyone have a updated walkthrough that i can use, I lost my save and now I have to start back to the begining
like ciberma said either use heart (doesn't work well on these updates before main story advancing) or use wt-mod (dunno how well it works with these girls story updates).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just fired up 1.577, but I don't see any new content when I click on the heart. Is this how it's supposed to be?

It says I've completed everyone's content.

EDIT: Never mind. I clicked around and found out.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Just fired up 1.577, but I don't see any new content when I click on the heart. Is this how it's supposed to be?

It says I've completed everyone's content.
This update is all about the MC progressing the main story on his own, so you won't find any tips on the Heart screen. Just go to sleep (you shouldn't get the option to cuddle with anyone) and the first scene will be triggered; then visit the garage for the second. The rest of the content is Riley's Sunday Special massage, and a couple of variants of Riley's tactical cuddling.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This update is all about the MC progressing the main story on his own, so you won't find any tips on the Heart screen. Just go to sleep (you shouldn't get the option to cuddle with anyone) and the first scene will be triggered; then visit the garage for the second. The rest of the content is Riley's Sunday Special massage, and a couple of variants of Riley's tactical cuddling.
Thanks, so I am nearly through the content. I'm up to the Sunday Special massage.

Reactions: moskyx

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... I have a problem. I am using my save from the last version, but when I open the event progress, the page tell me that I completed all the events for all the girls, but I just opened the new update. Without a working event progress, I don't know what to do.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
go to sleep alone you'll get a phone call...after that event go to garage...sunday go to rec room and the other 2 are tactical cuddles with Riley

Reactions: HanBoston

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, but there seems to be a contradiction in Queen Unbreakable saying when her powers manifested. She initially said it was when she was 18 when MC first arrives at the academy but then when she was testing MC's powers mentioned that she knew she had powers after her daughter was born.
I asked Solace about this last night. She is currently 36 and had Harper at 18...so it's correct.

Reactions: Dragon59
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes