longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Anyone gotten the trap version of this scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because I didn't realise there was different versions of Demi before, and so I just changed the demigirl variable to false rather than having to start over... and it worked for the beach scene just fine, but here it's talking about her having a pussy for some reason.

Reactions: ImANicoRobinSimp

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Anyone gotten the trap version of this scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because I didn't realise there was different versions of Demi before, and so I just changed the demigirl variable to false rather than having to start over... and it worked for the beach scene just fine, but here it's talking about her having a pussy for some reason.
Demi's Superpower is related to making her reflect whatever her partner is interested in. Presumably, the Clover character sexually interprets Demi as having a pussy?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Demi's Superpower is related to making her reflect whatever her partner is interested in. Presumably, the Clover character sexually interprets Demi as having a pussy?
Is true, I tried a new play choosing Demi as a guy and this scene is the same.
Or was a slip by WeirdWorld or Demi superpower really is their gender based on the possible partner.

Rambling: evolutionary speaking is clever, in order to mate, morph is based on the possible victim target tastes.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i ignored this game cause it looked weird
then i tried it, ive spent a few hours playing it now, i want more ;_;

Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019
Awesome update as always. This is seriously one of the fastest updating games I can think of. The setting is really cool too, a whole different world's history, tech, political landscape. I'm looking forward to more!

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
if modifying the gallery.rpy file doesn't unlock the full gallery what else can i do to unlock it ? Modify the persistent? and if yes what program should i use?

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey, sooo... what kind of transformation does this game include? I don't suppose any of it has to do with breasts or muscles getting bigger/stronger, does it? =)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
What Jess content was added this update?
I only got some Liz content
There wasn't any Jess content this release.

1 Mc x Jared Scene
There were 4 Liz NTR scenes
3 Liz Romance Scenes
1 Demi x Clover Scene.
1 Tiffany Scene.
1 Scene with the fat bastards Secretary.
1 MC x Monsters Scene.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
There wasn't any Jess content this release.

1 Mc x Jared Scene
There were 4 Liz NTR scenes
3 Liz Romance Scenes
1 Demi x Clover Scene.
1 Tiffany Scene.
1 Scene with the fat bastards Secretary.
1 MC x Monsters Scene.
Thought so bcoz i couldn't find any but since the guy above me said there was, i just wanted to make sure.

Also does any have the full gallery unlocked and is willing to share ?

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Since so many seem to be asking for a save. Here is my persistent file, should unlock the gallery. Or if you prefer, a tiny mod that unlocks the gallery. Chose the option you like.

Save: Updated for version 0.98.

Gallery Unlock: Updated for 0.95. Should work for future versions (unless the gallery is overhauled again).

Last edited:

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I like the art specially during fighting sequences, but truly there are still flaws in some scenes when it comes to the faces and sometimes I also noticed is the mc dick (default form) looking very different depending on scene.
With that said, I still think its decent and nowhere near the atrocities I have seen in this site.

4.80 star(s) 302 Votes