Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I'm interested to see what happens next with Jared. It seems to be implied there is a chance he will come back with powers of his own, and I'm curious as to how he will try to make the FemPC his slut this time. Futile as it might be for him since we've already evolved, a fight for dominance against an arrogant prick is one of my kinks.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I have a question, why so willing to write off Jake but still have a slimmer of hope of not killing Ella? Ella is the root cause behind all of this imo
Ella is much worse than Jake for sure. I think some people are just more inclined to forgive her because "hot."

Nice end to Jake's plot would be gender-bending him as a partial punishment and recruiting her; after a nice dominating fuck to put her in her place for all the fucking bullshit she put everyone through...

Mia is one of my favorite characters in the game- so just letting him off scott free doesn't really feel right...

That said- his power is so ridiculously OP in a myriad of ways that he may need to be removed from the plot to avoid narrative stagnation....hmmm.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
I have a question, why so willing to write off Jake but still have a slimmer of hope of not killing Ella? Ella is the root cause behind all of this imo
Ella from an omniscient perspective is way worse than Jake and I was fully embracing viewing her as an enemy the moment that she started using Jake against the MC.

However, in game she has not outwardly or explicitly displayed that malice towards the MC and her intentions are a bit nebulous. Plus, Ella was shady and manipulative from the beginning and I've never been under the illusion that we could trust her. We know she's not trustworthy and yet have needed to engage her and in doing so have reached an uneasy balance.

Whereas I was always nice to Jake and was arguably even a friend, an in spite of that he took a heel turn with very little resistance against the MC despite the MC helping him numerous times. That's betrayal and manipulation from someone that we thought was a friend, which for me is a complete write-off.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sooo on another note... Am I the only one wondering if :

1) Charlie wouldn't happen to be the MC's sister (Seems her little flashback thing mentionned someone's eyes getting injured, if I read that right, and we know the MC's eyes have had something happened to them in the past. Plus, let's face it, they look very similar... And I wouldn't put ot past the Dad to have had someone else after the MC's mom)

2) Ella has possibly put in Charlie head that the MC is somehow responsible for her brother's disappearance (again, wouldn't put it past Ella to get a kick out of seeing a girl kill her long lost brother without knowing)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

1) Charlie wouldn't happen to be the MC's sister (Seems her little flashback thing mentionned someone's eyes getting injured, if I read that right, and we know the MC's eyes have had something happened to them in the past. Plus, let's face it, they look very similar... And I wouldn't put ot past the Dad to have had someone else after the MC's mom)

2) Ella has possibly put in Charlie head that the MC is somehow responsible for her brother's disappearance (again, wouldn't put it past Ella to get a kick out of seeing a girl kill her long lost brother without knowing)
1) Charlie also looks very similar to the MC. There were significant breadcrumbs left to imply she is the MCs long lost lil' sis. The only other feasible explanation is that Ella wants her to believe that she is for some reason even if she isn't.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

I had a different thought. Charles recollection resembles Oscar fight against the Bat Monster in the past. We know Oscar has a sister and she disappeared while he was fighting the monster.

Also the way Ella talked to her during that scene makes it seems like she's referencing hero and how they "took" him. She doesn't know that Oscar is presumed dead with Klaus. Ella was being her usual cryptic/manipulative self there to get her to join her fight.

This feels like the most likely thing with that Charlie stuff. If the MC was her brother she would've recognized him as he looks exactly the same but taller. Remember the MC is also only 18 and Charlie should be near his age. If they were siblings, I'm pretty sure both would remember each other.

I'm currently playing through it so i should have more details soon to get a better picture on the Oscar stuff. I'm not ruling out the possibility but it feels like it's leaning towards her being Oscar's younger sister that was mentioned in the flashback.

dividead

May 1, 2017
-Tell me you're an artist without telling me you're an artist!
-I lost my data.
Just went through the update and saw the notes at the end. This is a complete tangent and a rant and I don't have anything against the dev but holy fuck! How many times do these guys have to see each other losing data to take better care of it and backup their shit?

Blade415

Sep 2, 2018
Oddly, the game crashes immediately on boot, I have had no problems with previous versions, nor with any other renpy game thus far, anyone having this issue as well, or have advice to give?

edit: It was riva tuner, always check those types of programs first.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I reached Oscar part again and it seems close enough with a little bit of different details. His memory was pretty sketchy from the attack though. It somewhat gives me a bit of doubt now but here's what we know currently.

- Oscar was attacked by a monster with his sister years ago. His family all being killed except his sister.

- His said sister disappeared after the fight but we assume she's still alive.

- Charlie recalls someone(her brother?) fighting something considered a big freak and them telling her to run. As far as we can tell, Charlie doesn't have any living family besides her brother.

Now this part includes Ella and how she's maybe manipulating Charlie a bit.

- Charlie said she won't work/fight for Ella or Jared's father.

- Ella tells her she knows where her brother is located but it's bad news.

- She then states to Charlie that this is why they need to fight "them" after telling her something about her brother's location.

Piecing it all together

- Who do we know that has a sister for sure? Oscar.

- Who currently has Oscar(corpse)? Hero.

- Who's Ella's enemy that she needs to fight? Hero Organization.

- Charlie, who wasn't before, is now determined to help Ella against her enemy and rescue her brother.

- Who would possibly need rescue or is in a perceived position that requires it from Hero? Oscar(even though he's dead).

- Ella states that Charlie is currently not skilled enough to fight the "bastard", as Charlie calls them, who did it.

- Only skilled enemies that are worth mentioning are apart of Hero. Michael as well, I guess, if Ella went that far with it.

- Charlie's obviously a Superhuman, possibly lvl 2 or higher. It limits the range of known enemies, a lot.

Now Ella could've obviously just lied about everything and made something up that included the MC, if he's her brother. She would had to have lied hard and said someone from Hero kidnapped him. If that's the "them" Ella's referring to during that part.

This legit could be anyone, but it's seems to point to Oscar, who has a missing sister, that we know of. If we replace the "someone" Charlie remembers fighting with the MC's Dad(since his eye is also damaged), I can kind of see how you can make it work without having the MC knowing or remembering he has a sister. If they both were young when it happened.

I guess this is something we'll have to find out next update. It can lead to many outcomes. I'm leaning toward Oscar(though I don't know how his pre superhuman self looked) but I can see it being anyone else, like the MC or even an out there choice like Deus.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Unless Charlie/Oscar was adopted, it's meant in a non literal sense, or being turned changed Oscar's skin tone; I don't see how they could be brother and sister, neither of them look mixed.

How did the MC's mom die again? The whole "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY" and the talk about eyes during Charlie's flashback could end up having some correlation to that, dad gets pissed and for some reason comes to the conclusion his son caused his wife's death and ends up severely injuring him. The whole thing with the MC's eyes hasn't really been delved into yet but seems like it too out of place not to be important at some point.

Also, to this point, no child except Charlie has had visible eyes (only one though), they're all shaded over or covered like the MC's. Could just be an artistic choice, or could have some hidden meaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I had a different thought. Charles recollection resembles Oscar fight against the Bat Monster in the past. We know Oscar has a sister and she disappeared while he was fighting the monster.

Also the way Ella talked to her during that scene makes it seems like she's referencing hero and how they "took" him. She doesn't know that Oscar is presumed dead with Klaus. Ella was being her usual cryptic/manipulative self there to get her to join her fight.

This feels like the most likely thing with that Charlie stuff. If the MC was her brother she would've recognized him as he looks exactly the same but taller. Remember the MC is also only 18 and Charlie should be near his age. If they were siblings, I'm pretty sure both would remember each other.

I'm currently playing through it so i should have more details soon to get a better picture on the Oscar stuff. I'm not ruling out the possibility but it feels like it's leaning towards her being Oscar's younger sister that was mentioned in the flashback.
Is true that for a moment I got confused and came with the possibility that Charlie is MC sister (because when Ella asked her, Charlie noded or something like that) then I through how she didn't recognized him as that afterwards... I think that may or may not but better maybe her mind got played (we know Ella is good playing mind tricks with people)
Speaking of, I KNEW IT, confronting Jake the way:
Jake: why I should trust you?
MC: Why should trust Ella?
Jake: I trust Ella more than you
WTF man? in my play I treated you nice, even now I am treating you as a friend. Ella was even abusive, if I didn't know better I will think there is vagina privilege here, then:
Jake: I DON'T CARE
Yeah that explains everything, all his shitty behaviour, all the reasons people on this forum would try to reason, are just excuses, this guy is nuts, was meekly because got bullied but is that type of person who given powers (supernatural or not) become a fucking tyrant.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
There's nothing I despise more than being manipulated. I've been a friend to Jake all the way through till now and I'm done. Time to end him.

Same reason why I'm leaning towards killing Ella if we get the choice, unless there's an EXTREMELY convincing reason not to.
Convincing reason: I be sticking dick in crazy till the end of times.

Wait, what? Fighting Jake was an option???

Last edited:

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Ella from an omniscient perspective is way worse than Jake and I was fully embracing viewing her as an enemy the moment that she started using Jake against the MC.

However, in game she has not outwardly or explicitly displayed that malice towards the MC and her intentions are a bit nebulous. Plus, Ella was shady and manipulative from the beginning and I've never been under the illusion that we could trust her. We know she's not trustworthy and yet have needed to engage her and in doing so have reached an uneasy balance.

Whereas I was always nice to Jake and was arguably even a friend, an in spite of that he took a heel turn with very little resistance against the MC despite the MC helping him numerous times. That's betrayal and manipulation from someone that we thought was a friend, which for me is a complete write-off.
I feel like Ella is just a tad machivelian, the ends justify the means with her. I dont think she has any personal malice towards the MC, she is just prepared to accept any collateral damage in order to realise her plans/ambitions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is a choice between hearing out Ella's motives and an offer of siding with her for ultimate power or killing her for her scheming, i'd likely still chose to side with her, over other possible outcomes.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, I reached Oscar part again and it seems close enough with a little bit of different details. His memory was pretty sketchy from the attack though. It somewhat gives me a bit of doubt now but here's what we know currently.

- Oscar was attacked by a monster with his sister years ago. His family all being killed except his sister.

- His said sister disappeared after the fight but we assume she's still alive.

- Charlie recalls someone(her brother?) fighting something considered a big freak and them telling her to run. As far as we can tell, Charlie doesn't have any living family besides her brother.

Now this part includes Ella and how she's maybe manipulating Charlie a bit.

- Charlie said she won't work/fight for Ella or Jared's father.

- Ella tells her she knows where her brother is located but it's bad news.

- She then states to Charlie that this is why they need to fight "them" after telling her something about her brother's location.

Piecing it all together

- Who do we know that has a sister for sure? Oscar.

- Who currently has Oscar(corpse)? Hero.

- Who's Ella's enemy that she needs to fight? Hero Organization.

- Charlie, who wasn't before, is now determined to help Ella against her enemy and rescue her brother.

- Who would possibly need rescue or is in a perceived position that requires it from Hero? Oscar(even though he's dead).

- Ella states that Charlie is currently not skilled enough to fight the "bastard", as Charlie calls them, who did it.

- Only skilled enemies that are worth mentioning are apart of Hero. Michael as well, I guess, if Ella went that far with it.

- Charlie's obviously a Superhuman, possibly lvl 2 or higher. It limits the range of known enemies, a lot.

Now Ella could've obviously just lied about everything and made something up that included the MC, if he's her brother. She would had to have lied hard and said someone from Hero kidnapped him. If that's the "them" Ella's referring to during that part.

This legit could be anyone, but it's seems to point to Oscar, who has a missing sister, that we know of. If we replace the "someone" Charlie remembers fighting with the MC's Dad(since his eye is also damaged), I can kind of see how you can make it work without having the MC knowing or remembering he has a sister. If they both were young when it happened.

I guess this is something we'll have to find out next update. It can lead to many outcomes. I'm leaning toward Oscar(though I don't know how his pre superhuman self looked) but I can see it being anyone else, like the MC or even an out there choice like Deus.
I'll admit, I had completely forgoten the details about Oscar's backstory. So yeah, it could work with him. Though, as Mandoto mentioned :
Unless Charlie/Oscar was adopted, it's meant in a non literal sense, or being turned changed Oscar's skin tone; I don't see how they could be brother and sister, neither of them look mixed.
So far, characters of the same family have been pretty similar looking (even though our only real examples are twins and two black dudes...). So it seems a bit of a stretch, but it could still be, I guess... Howere, her and the MC have a real good case of similarity going on, both with skin tone, more or less eye color (blue and purple are pretty similar), hair color and even type/style of hair...

As for the age and memory of the events, yes, it could simply be that Charlie was so young that the MC didn't yet look lke that (kids tend to change quite a bit as they age), and for the MC himself, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to think he could have not considered it a possibility because he thought (likely told by his dad) that his sister, or half sister possibly, went living somewhere else or something like that. If he was made to believe that this chapter of his life is gone, he'd have no reason to see his sister in Charlie.
And we also know that the MC's dad is shady and not exactly the best dad in existence... He's not a total asshole but certainly non dad of the year, far from it...

Is true that for a moment I got confused and came with the possibility that Charlie is MC sister (because when Ella asked her, Charlie noded or something like that) then I through how she didn't recognized him as that afterwards... I think that may or may not but better maybe her mind got played (we know Ella is good playing mind tricks with people)
Speaking of, I KNEW IT, confronting Jake the way:
Jake: why I should trust you?
MC: Why should trust Ella?
Jake: I trust Ella more than you
WTF man? in my play I treated you nice, even now I am treating you as a friend. Ella was even abusive, if I didn't know better I will think there is vagina privilege here, then:
Jake: I DON'T CARE
Yeah that explains everything, all his shitty behaviour, all the reasons people on this forum would try to reason, are just excuses, this guy is nuts, was meekly because got bullied but is that type of person who given powers (supernatural or not) become a fucking tyrant.
Interesting. In my run, I seem to have planted the seeds of doubt in him, but even then, the fact that he went and used the "I'll make your friends kill themselves, and that means I won't have any blood on my hands, it won't be my fault at all, only yours" card pissed me off. The guy threw all morality out the window and is rady to do anything to fix Mia despite having zero proof that Ella will actually go shit. Actually there's even more proof that she likely won't. But he became too stupid to realize that.
And for someone who pretends to not be a murderous bad guy, he sure throws bad promises around like free candies.

Plus, the thing with Deryl's mind being obscured feels really fuckign suspicious...

Is it possible to have romantic relationships with men? Or just the way to the girls?
Romance : debatable. You can have a good relationship with Demi, if you choose to set them as a guy. Other than that, you can fuck Nikki during the last prison events, and choose to do it before turning him into a girl.
But if you wanted to have a romance with Deryl, Jared or other, no, you can't.

-Tell me you're an artist without telling me you're an artist!
-I lost my data.
Just went through the update and saw the notes at the end. This is a complete tangent and a rant and I don't have anything against the dev but holy fuck! How many times do these guys have to see each other losing data to take better care of it and backup their shit?
People have different means. Not all dev can afford everything people seem to think they can, for example. Also, until it hapens to them, people usually don't consider backups as something important, as since it's not needed so far, it would make for potential waste of money. And if you don't have that much cash to spare...

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, good update. Made me hate jake more than before. Dude put one of his friends in a prison, another in a coma after melting her mind, humiliated others with mind control. Was disappointed the mc did all that work to evolve but jake is still superior. Even with huge resistance to a low effort order, the mc was forced to touch his nose.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll admit, I had completely forgoten the details about Oscar's backstory. So yeah, it could work with him. Though, as Mandoto mentioned :

So far, characters of the same family have been pretty similar looking (even though our only real examples are twins and two black dudes...). So it seems a bit of a stretch, but it could still be, I guess... Howere, her and the MC have a real good case of similarity going on, both with skin tone, more or less eye color (blue and purple are pretty similar), hair color and even type/style of hair...

As for the age and memory of the events, yes, it could simply be that Charlie was so young that the MC didn't yet look lke that (kids tend to change quite a bit as they age), and for the MC himself, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to think he could have not considered it a possibility because he thought (likely told by his dad) that his sister, or half sister possibly, went living somewhere else or something like that. If he was made to believe that this chapter of his life is gone, he'd have no reason to see his sister in Charlie.
And we also know that the MC's dad is shady and not exactly the best dad in existence... He's not a total asshole but certainly non dad of the year, far from it...

Interesting. In my run, I seem to have planted the seeds of doubt in him, but even then, the fact that he went and used the "I'll make your friends kill themselves, and that means I won't have any blood on my hands, it won't be my fault at all, only yours" card pissed me off. The guy threw all morality out the window and is rady to do anything to fix Mia despite having zero proof that Ella will actually go shit. Actually there's even more proof that she likely won't. But he became too stupid to realize that.
And for someone who pretends to not be a murderous bad guy, he sure throws bad promises around like free candies.

Plus, the thing with Deryl's mind being obscured feels really fuckign suspicious...

Romance : debatable. You can have a good relationship with Demi, if you choose to set them as a guy. Other than that, you can fuck Nikki during the last prison events, and choose to do it before turning him into a girl.
But if you wanted to have a romance with Deryl, Jared or other, no, you can't.

People have different means. Not all dev can afford everything people seem to think they can, for example. Also, until it hapens to them, people usually don't consider backups as something important, as since it's not needed so far, it would make for potential waste of money. And if you don't have that much cash to spare...
With the skin thing it kind of doesn't matter if they're step siblings. Remember Deryl, Daryl, Amber and Liz are step siblings until their parents split up. The case could be the same. Maybe Oscar, himself, could be mixed and Charlie is by his father or mother in a later relationship, making them half siblings?

Monster transformation effect is varied on different people and we don't know how Oscar looked in the past. I'm not saying Oscar's definitely the brother but there's a bit of room to have him be. It goes with the fake "rescue" mission idea that got Charlie motivated to help Ella against Hero as well since he's "captured" by them.

I think comparing the art style runs a bit of a risk. Even Deus and the MC look like they could be related. The MC on the other hand doesn't resemble his father much. We also know, from his dad, that the MC dyed his hair blue so we don't know his original color(most likely black so it's not really too different, visually).

There's room for a lot of possibilities. I even thought she could be the MC's sister as well this update but i remembered Oscar's thing which gave me doubts. Hell, the MC's dad could've really been that irresponsible and had 2 or 3 children(MC, Deus and Charlie) with 2 to 3 different women for all we know. :KEK:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
With the skin thing it kind of doesn't matter if they're step siblings. Remember Deryl, Daryl, Amber and Liz are step siblings until their parents split up. The case could be the same. Maybe Oscar, himself, could be mixed and Charlie is by his father or mother in a later relationship, making them half siblings?
I dunno... Could be, but I feel like the devs kinda made it so that you could more or less guess the links between character with design consistency, on that side of things, so far. Though I could be wrong.

It goes with fake "rescue" mission idea that got Charlie motivated to help Ella against Hero as well since he's "captured" by them.
Yeah, because it is so uncharacteristic of Ella to gaslight and lie to get what she wants. xD

I think comparing the art style runs a bit of a risk. Even Deus and the MC look like they could be related. The MC on the other hand doesn't resemble his father much. We also know, from his dad, that the MC dyed his hair blue so we don't know his original color(most likely black so it's not really too different, visually).
Not that true actually. I mean, aside from the fact the dad is bald AF, if I remember correctly, the MC's female form leans more towards black hair, doesn't it ? Though my memory could be off, haven't checked in a bit...

There's room for a lot of possibilities. I even thought she could be the MC's sister as well this update but i remembered Oscar's thing which gave me doubts. Hell, the MC's dad could've really been that irresponsible and had 2 or all 3 children(MC, Deus and Charlie) with 2 to 3 different women for all we know. :KEK:
Well, yeah. The MC does imply that his dad's a bit of a dick despite not being a total asshole, and from what we see of him, he doesn't seem the type to tell everything to his kid/kids... So it still could be a possibility.
Also, I dunno, I feel like there's more interesting stuff to do with the plot of Charlie ends up being the MC's sister rather than going the over-used "little girl tries to kill MC because he killed her brother and now you have to kill the girl" route...

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes