DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks like the Dev decided to crush everyone's pregnancy dream this update. Well, not everyone. They left me some room to cope with the "exceptions to the rule" thing. My dream ain't dead yet! Mommy 4th is still on the table for me. :p

Not going to go into heavy story spoilers and such. I'll give it 3 more days so everyone else can play it and so I can be lazy and post a wall of text with no spoiler marks. I will say though, me and the dev seem to be on the same wavelength at times. It's extremely rare because 99% of the time I'm a lost cause and need to go touch grass but when that 1% chance hits, I hit well.

Take this post below for example:
As for what Tiffany's power could be. The obvious would be her controlling light as a power. If I had to guess, it would be similar to Klaus and Clark's ability, in use. Outside of light based powers, I could see potential for a telekinesis type power. We don't have anyone that has that power currently and it would still have potential to be a very strong power, depending on how it's written.

I based my assumption around what would be strong enough to be a numbered power but still powerful even if it wasn't a numbered corpse. Those 2 powers are pretty powerful and there's not much overlap with the current powers in game. I'm honestly shocked that we haven't came across anyone with telekinesis powers yet. Anyway, that's what I think currently. I'm eager to see what it is in the update.
It was kinda obvious. Also the reveal was definitely on the nose during that entire encounter.

Or this other one here:
As for those 2 guys. I'm assuming one of them is Zack. Leaning more towards the guy in black but who knows. He could be the blond guy.
Had a feeling that would be the case because that's how I saw him looking in my head.

There's also the charlie thing too but I already went over the Oscar thing so I won't quote that long post.

I want the MC to copy a spider for the webbing. Ultra thin threads for strategic traps during fights and in cases of capturing our wom-- i mean enemies alive. Also he could turn the threads slightly metallic for even more damage. As for the spider legs he could just keep using his tendrils and tentacles for that.
Also glad to see this actually happened.

Anyway, I'll leave it here for now. This update was fucking phenomenal, if you couldn't tell by my earlier post about it. I have to do my corruption playthrough a bit later and get all my thoughts in line for my later post on the update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Looks like the Dev decided to crush everyone's pregnancy dream this update. Well, not everyone. They left me some room to cope with the "exceptions to the rule" thing. My dream ain't dead yet! Mommy 4th is still on the table for me. :p
There is that, yes.
Also the mechanism of infertility combined with the MC's powers seem to suggest he is the ideal person to overcome that limitation and would eventually develop around it.

MC can sample the DNA of anyone he physically touch and assume their form, not a huge leap from that to "match" DNA with them instead to allow cross fertility.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Since the update didn't end right before the raid, I thought we would get to play it in its entirety during its update. I'm glad at how much we progressed though, since I assumed the update might end during the wedding; the way the incident at the end was treated so nonchalantly was kind of chilling.

Skipping the month of training to avoid unnecessary padding is good.

I expected a Danica scene (dream aside), but I'll gladly take Alexis. Her updated art is also just beautiful.

One disadvantage that comes with significant options such as killing or sparing characters is that they'll almost certainly never have a significant role again. I kinda like Jake and his powers, but writing content for him when he could just be dead is hard. Same for Danica, whom I imagine would just be relegated to side-content as Jake.

I love Nyx's design. I like the take on her power: ghosts aren't a thing and she isn't speaking to actual ghosts, just the memories of their living selves. Similarly, the implication is that her resurrection ability is just manifesting those memories.

Lisa Corven easily is the hottest character, though. Then again, I also love Emily, so I might just have a thing for thicc bodies. Can't wait for her content, which is unlikely to be in the next update, so that makes me sad. She describes her power pretty vaguely, only in terms of "taking" our body parts.

Henrick seems to have a powerful but volatile power. Judging by how he threatened Lisa with "a rainbow unicorn spawning in the night and fucking her ass raw", his power might be related to dreams? Either way, I'm expecting some kind of reality manipulation that messes with his mind in one way or another since he isn't actually dressed like a clown because he likes it, only because the strain of reaching Level 5 in a single week got to him.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
I always chose to train when I had a choice, but still came out dead end ending what's the problem?
U cant end up in dead end, choice carefuly but yeah if u stuck in prison with mafia clause choice chop head upper then collar... After this choice comes more dialogs with choices and after this only chop time. Its most tricky trap i get into... Other dead ends avoidable by right decision.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fucking Del i knew he was sus. Lexi and tiff scenes are funny and kinky as fuck. The CLIFFhanger fuckkkkkkkkkk. W.W fucking blueball us good.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
DrakoGhoul

If you choose to sleep in the first class of the update, you dream of Danica. Thought you might like to know.
So I'm doing my corruption playthrough and this scene is much more funnier if she's dead. I can't tell if it's a gag by the dev or is a legit thing but it cracked me up. :KEK:

Maybe that old living memory theory of mine could be possible. You hear Jake and Danica talking in your head at times after you killed them. Might even be possible for the MC to revive them when he reaches lvl 5 by transplanting their memories back into their body. Or with Nxy help since their power seems to have some compatibility via Memories.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone run into error problem from replaying some of the scenes in the gallery like the one with Demi for example it play just fine in normal story mode but it constantly pop up error when view in gallery.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Got an exception error after MC asks Tiffany what Dexter would do if she refused to get married, btw.
Anyone else get an error when talking to tiffany when she asks about your opinion on weddings?
There's a label missing in the script that throws it off.

You can drop attached fixed version in the game/scripts/ folder, should take care of it.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Alright guys, I need to know. Does Alexis have bigger tits than Alice? I don't trust my eyes with this.

EDIT; Oh yeah, and what about Lisa too?

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes