necromater

Aug 21, 2018
No joke, depending on how fast his progeny grows, MC could take over the earth in a few years with all of his children while everyone else is trying to solve that fertility problem. All of his kids would be born at A to S Rank, depending on the monster. Especially if he has one with Mommy. It might be beyond S+ while still in her womb. Imagine if he made ten of them in a couple of months.

That's why I'm looking forward to seeing the results of our "nephew" in the future. I'm willing to guess it's S-Rank from birth and grows to S+, if it's allowed to grow.
Know what would be funny ? That because we used our memory power on deryls link now junior has both quirks XD because the power is what she needs to make the baby like some kind of ethereal D.N.A Lol that's some eldar shit right there. God darn it i feel weird the imp got me again gonna go and sleep just to fuck her plan heheheh .bye bye

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
See you want it the easy way brother...I like a challenge...I want to fight the lil shit then break ANY and all hope he could ever have and turn em into a mindless fuckhole to be used and abused...ah and bred!
Is challenge a synonym for gay domination? This thread is amazing, I'm learning so many things!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Is challenge a synonym for gay domination? This thread is amazing, I'm learning so many things!
See your getting it now!

I recommend you this fine video that shall teach you everything you need to know brother! Brother RonaldGrand6969 shared it a while back and it opened up my eyes to so many potential things.

heheh

Gay? Potentially, but a hole is a hole...at the end of the day we shall genderbend em anyway heheh

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
See your getting it now!

I recommend you this fine video that shall teach you everything you need to know brother! Brother RonaldGrand6969 shared it a while back and it opened up my eyes to so many potential things.

heheh

Gay? Potentially, but a hole is a hole...at the end of the day we shall genderbend em anyway heheh
I'm well aware brother. There's nothing like a willing femboy sidepiece with a fat ass and a lovely wig. It needs to look very feminine though otherwise it's gay and I'm ..straight or something.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm well aware brother. There's nothing like a willing femboy sidepiece with a fat ass and a lovely wig. It needs to look very feminine though otherwise it's gay and I'm ..straight or something.
Exactly!

A modification of the "Hole is a Hole" doctrine if you will

"A hole is a hole as long as it's feminine lookin" is what I shall dub it!

Yes, this is perfect. Let us follow it brother!

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Exactly!

A modification of the "Hole is a Hole" doctrine if you will

"A hole is a hole as long as it's feminine lookin" is what I shall dub it!

Yes, this is perfect. Let us follow it brother!
This is indeed perfect, words to live by. Let's abuse these holes brother!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ItzSyther

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Depends, Jackie was already doing stuff like this after only having the Darkness for a few days. He did much worse later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give the MC some more time, unlike Jackie he didn't have Michael / Alice background (and then again he did fuck up that one thug in the dinner without any remorse)
Can't wait to see if the High co / Low co MC develop differently

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes