Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017

First episode of Channel Weird Uncensored.
I don't think I ever really explained this, but basically, it's just a little bit of extra content for those in the H.E.R.O tier and higher. It will just be a short scene that you may recognize if you watched the news in the main game, but now with visuals and stuff.
So give it a download if you're interested and let me know if you see any bugs. I hope you enjoy.
PC
#CzYmja0MMi8ns67hbCmlT_SNLtdpz5jzvpMRTTg5FsU

MAC
#dwqt5upkjMom3w_zU0_Msdom_vRte9wTcE6W3DNYnOI

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

First episode of Channel Weird Uncensored.
I don't think I ever really explained this, but basically, it's just a little bit of extra content for those in the H.E.R.O tier and higher. It will just be a short scene that you may recognize if you watched the news in the main game, but now with visuals and stuff.
So give it a download if you're interested and let me know if you see any bugs. I hope you enjoy.
PC
Mega#CzYmja0MMi8ns67hbCmlT_SNLtdpz5jzvpMRTTg5FsU

MAC
Mega#dwqt5upkjMom3w_zU0_Msdom_vRte9wTcE6W3DNYnOI
Wait....are you by chance the discord user envy?

If so I remember the discordian fellows talkin bout someone tryin to leak stuff over here (funny stuff to me fr).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, I finished the update(hours ago). It was pretty great. Some stuff went like I thought while other things surprised me a lot. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a planet to explore again. It's a lot of fun to cum and go as you please. I look forward to exploring the galaxy next time.

I'll be back in a couple of days with my full thoughts and see where my brain is turning in the theory side of things.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Mac versions were uploaded into the Win download links.
The pc version (As of writing this) is only downloadable on UploadHaven, which restricts download speed.

I'll be back in an hour or 2 to see if it's updated.
Good luck friends, may your dicks stay hard!

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes