jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Funnily enough I don't particularly care for big breasts.

Which is why Alice never checked off any of mah boxes.
All boobs are good boobs, but the only girls I've seriously dated were at least DDs. Like I swear I dont have a specific type but my tinder said otherwise

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Playing through the whole game again from the start really does make you notice a lot of shit you would have never noticed otherwise.
So Ella admits that Deryl monsterized because he broke one of the Geas that Charlie put on him.
And When the MC meets Charlie for the first time it is clearly implied that Ella had Charlie quietly put some voodoo shit on the MC too... do we know what restrictions she put on the MC ?

Sure, she's smart and works for the human side of HERO, but what does she offer to the plot?
Tourette syndrome ? That is why she keeps suddenly and uncontrollably yelling no ? Fills some kinda quota ? no matter how adorable it is, it is still not enough to keep her in harem mode ... ... another reason to whip Jake's ass once we have some free time. If WW wanted she could always get infected by a monster and end up evolving with an "Adult body". Ya the dev could come up with any kind of excuse if there was any real interest in making her a more important part of the main story.
Does anyone know what the requirements of a natural 5th evolution are? For the second time in the game I hear that preparation for it is extremely dangerous and that there are requirements...Xanthe even went as far as saying the MC may have already failed one of the requirements. But what are the requirements? What is the preparation supposed to entail?
No clue... FUCKTONS of power ? only people I remember seeing evolving to level 5 are Ella, Clark and Alexis and they all used the serum.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
So far the MC is on track, even Ella didn't hit 5 on her own now that you mention it.
Maybe. And personally I hope the MCs 5th evolution will be natural because I want to see all the very dangerous preparation and requirements play out in game(though hopefully without 1000 possible dead ends, saving Laurie and Deryl was tricky as fuck).

• Red Heart
Reactions: corewen

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
He triggered an evolution from all the monster contanination, would be cool if doing that gave him some really bad ass modifications to his code.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Wait...hold on...I am just now at the scene in the game where Tiffany and Michael are being evolved together and Xanthe says that they're being evolved together because evolutions happening in close proximity can have interesting effects...but the MC and Alice also evolved close together at the same time. Not as close as Tiffany and Michael but still pretty damn close. Did the MC and Alice's evolutions affect each other in some way?
Highly unlikely. Not only Alice had completed her evolution by the time MC evolved, but the distance wasn't that close.
Additionally the interesting effects probably have to do with evolution trances and the superhumans becoming some sort of monster parent proxies.

Does anyone know what the requirements of a natural 5th evolution are? For the second time in the game I hear that preparation for it is extremely dangerous and that there are requirements...Xanthe even went as far as saying the MC may have already failed one of the requirements. But what are the requirements? What is the preparation supposed to entail?

Not that I think Xanthe or HERO would help the MC reach the 5th evolution...HERO will likely betray or sell out the MC in some way before that happens.
My best guess has to do with something Henri says, that a Superhuman won't always be in control of his power. So the requirements are probably something like the Human and his power finding a particular balance. This is also in line with Clark saying that it's dangerous.

Playing through the whole game again from the start really does make you notice a lot of shit you would have never noticed otherwise.
So Ella admits that Deryl monsterized because he broke one of the Geas that Charlie put on him.
And When the MC meets Charlie for the first time it is clearly implied that Ella had Charlie quietly put some voodoo shit on the MC too... do we know what restrictions she put on the MC ?
We don't. However MC so far doesn't restricted in any shape or form, so the lock isn't about stopping him from betraying Ella, or not being able to discuss certain sensitive topics. Additionally it technically doesn't seem to stop MC from attempting to kill Charlie, although deadend39 is a bit iffy.

I doubt it's benevolent because Shen makes it sound like you need to take a willing vow for that.
I also doubt that it's some sort of controlling condition that she can trigger at will. Level 2 MC can't really threaten her scheme and I'm sure that Ella knows level 3 MC will be stronger than her kids anyway. MC says that he can break the "lock" at will although it's going to be painful.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
He triggered an evolution from all the monster contanination, would be cool if doing that gave him some really bad ass modifications to his code.
It might have...that contaminated serum evolution introduced that strange 3rd origin...the nameless one. MC wasn't ready for it this time but it will likely play a massive role later during 5th or possibly even a shock plot twist unheard of 6th(my hopium at least)...it did want us to consume some specific people the last time so not sure how that will play out. It might be a high corruption only option or something later on when the MC can control it.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Jared made the most sense.

Considering how much power he wields and all (reputation wise).

Weird also cut another chunk of content in regards to vigilante stuff.

Prior to going to HERO the MC was going to have a short series of vigilante things to do I presume to build up reputation, his powers, and perhaps improve his abilities but Weird I believe said it wouldn't have mattered (or that it didn't fit, can't remember which).

But honestly I think we rushed into HERO far too fast and the vigilante stuff could of made that transition far better.
I'm happy this was cut for those of us who don't want to be a vigilante.

Nov 10, 2017
Prior to going to HERO the MC was going to have a short series of vigilante things to do I presume to build up reputation, his powers, and perhaps improve his abilities but Weird I believe said it wouldn't have mattered (or that it didn't fit, can't remember which).
suddenly the fame of mc starts to make sense. adding one or 2 during training couldn't hurt right? like one or two minyaks or those monster things that similar to what deryl made? or would that have been too early?

the lady with the boobs that got bigger everyday did get attacked by a bat monster, it could've been done like that. coincidental encounters that people thought he was actively hunting them

and maybe one actual hunt

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
We don't. However MC so far doesn't restricted in any shape or form, so the lock isn't about stopping him from betraying Ella, or not being able to discuss certain sensitive topics. Additionally it technically doesn't seem to stop MC from attempting to kill Charlie, although deadend39 is a bit iffy.

I doubt it's benevolent because Shen makes it sound like you need to take a willing vow for that.
I also doubt that it's some sort of controlling condition that she can trigger at will. Level 2 MC can't really threaten her scheme and I'm sure that Ella knows level 3 MC will be stronger than her kids anyway. MC says that he can break the "lock" at will although it's going to be painful.
Ya since MC managed to infiltrate and ruin the initiation ceremony for S.I.N. the Geas must be very specific not just generally preventing him from acting against the organisation.
So we don't know yet... :unsure: what if it is a Geas that forbids him from killing any of Ella's core disciples ? in DeadEnd 39 he only followed them with clear murderous intent and hexringe warped him away. So MC had yet not taken any direct harmful action towards Charlie ? I doubt Ella would have bothered to include Jared in any protective magic limitations on MC.

Ella would have only put a restriction to keep the MC from derailing the main plan not something small. Hopefully the Geas won't prevent MC from injuring Cole.

Nov 10, 2017
Is this some kind of pattern ? is WW secretly gathering all the brawlers cause I also used to have a short fuse in my school days and get in fights over every transgression big and small...
we're being rounded up lol, let me guess more than a lot of us like michael or mc doing that training shit? and it sorta gets you pumped for some reason lol

Reactions: BruceBerserk

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
we're being rounded up lol, let me guess more than a lot of us like michael or mc doing that training shit? and it sorta gets you pumped for some reason lol
Maybe WW is planning to gather us all and annoy us with repeated cliffhangers of increasing intensity then when he is ready he will push us beyond the limit till we are fully enraged and then arrange for someone to give us false co-ordinates to his location just to get us all to simultaneous attack and destroy his chosen target opening up the way for him to proceed with some larger plan of his own ?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Maybe WW is planning to gather us all and annoy us with repeated cliffhangers of increasing intensity then when he is ready he will push us beyond the limit till we are fully enraged and then arrange for someone to give us false co-ordinates to his location just to get us all to simultaneous attack and destroy his chosen target opening up the way for him to proceed with some larger plan of his own ?
what not getting an update does to a mofo.

Apr 16, 2020
If there's no update tomorrow I will go and find an unlucky person who is coincidentally named Cole and fuck him up... I mean I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just saying, Is it really necessary to sacrifice someone who got coincidentally named Cole?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Claudia ... there is still hope.
Technically one of the rewards you can claim from Tiffany is marriage to Claudia though to be honest I don't see that ever happening...I don't think Tiffany could even make that arrangement if she wanted and Dexter would never go for it. Though I would not say no to more Tiffany and/or Claudia content and hell, if there is to be any marriage I hear Tiffany is back on the market after the tragic passing of Aleric that I am sure Tiffany had absolutely nothing to do with and is most definitely grieving.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I believe wanting to be a vigilante is pretty cringe, but I understand why that's one of the options given the circumstances.

It's a bit exasperating how every option you're given is straight up garbage morally wise. It's not like I would want to play a game only because I want to be good but it feels bad how every option is basically a different type of evil on disguise (and the feeling is worse when you're forced to because our mc is extremely weak compared to them).

Given how you can actually try to pursue a more pure run, I'm expecting a future where you actually get to decide your own path, not influenced by third parties, and you can oppose all the other superhuman groups.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I believe wanting to be a vigilante is pretty cringe, but I understand why that's one of the options given the circumstances.

It's a bit exasperating how every option you're given is straight up garbage morally wise. It's not like I would want to play a game only because I want to be good but it feels bad how every option is basically a different type of evil on disguise (and the feeling is worse when you're forced to because our mc is extremely weak compared to them).

Given how you can actually try to pursue a more pure run, I'm expecting a future where you actually get to decide your own path, not influenced by third parties, and you can oppose all the other superhuman groups.
That's probably way too much to expect. I mean I get it, options are nice and all but you can't expect to have a meaningful option early on in the game where you just refuse to join HERO and have the game continue because it would require a whole other path to play through the game with different battles, enemies, alliances, etc. which would more than double the size and content required to make happen. That is just not realistic. So the choices have to be shallow with limited consequences.

Personally I just like the lore, epic fights, evolutions, etc. That's really what I like most about this game. Grammar and spelling needs a lot of help but I fuck up a lot too so it's not for me to judge and it doesn't bother me that much.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes