Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Currently doing a major investigation into my largest theory to date...who is the true mastermind...the true threat.

Well the answer is quite obvious...think about it who is the first thing we see in the game and something we see so little of?

The answer was always right in front of us my brothers and sisters...
View attachment 2813704
The mastermind is Shadow...the stalker of MC
View attachment 2813705
Shadow has had a few select moments in game where she is not seen with Emily...clearly observing the situation...listening in on whats going down.

For example when the MC is ambushed at the diner and later calls Ella and after said call he thinks of the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now one could easily and of course foolishly assume the government or some crime syndicate is tapping the phones...but what if I told you it was actually Shadow? The moments we do not see her she is running an undercover crime ring that spans the globe. The Aldains, Alice's family, HERO, The govt are all fucking small fries in comparison to this dastardly operation this poochie has going on.

You see the MC is the key...you see when she was a pup she was told the true truth by a certain...someone we all know as the Shopkeep and he told her about her destiny and what she'd have to do to prepare the MC and thus gave her the finger of the fallen one which he would give more to other certain individuals.

What is the MC the key for exactly? Well the answer is obvious...to save everyone and with her power and his combined the world would most certainly be saved.

Think about it the MC when he trains early on he chose HER form...
View attachment 2813725
yes you could argue that it was just because her DNA was something he had access to that was different from the norm but in reality Shadow utilized her reality warping abilities to force a reality where the MC simply chose her form over all the...inferior forms.

I am quite certain with time I'll be able to crack the true truth of the mastermind and all her goals but for now this is all I have for you great folks!

View attachment 2813738
Anyone against this theory is a bourgeoisie plant scumbag who is working for the elites over at Big Turd which we loyalist to Mommy do not support whatsoever.
As per usual, someone is incapable of understanding humor, judging by his facepalm reaction. Fucking hell someone here is god damn hopeless. :KEK:

Is this Skibidi's toilet reference?? (I fucking love it)
View attachment 2814059
Doubtful. The toilet monster/ghost is a pretty common trope.

Reactions: ItzSyther

nefies

Sep 27, 2019
The story is sooooo good but I had to swat away so many tits just to see the mf scenes with the mc being female.

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm not done yet with the update but I do wanna talk about a few things I noticed (don't worry brothers spoiler tags inbound)

You know I took a break off this site to prevent any spoilers, played the update last night while baked and I gotta say I wish I asked tiff for money instead of Claudia's hand in marriage XD. Idk how much power that spine gives but I want it, I ended up buying both the vertebrae, and.....fuck I've forgotten. I won't lie first run through the infiltration, I fucked it up massacred the building XD.

• Haha

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
You know I took a break off this site to prevent any spoilers, played the update last night while baked and I gotta say I wish I asked tiff for money instead of Claudia's hand in marriage XD. Idk how much power that spine gives but I want it, I ended up buying both the vertebrae, and.....fuck I've forgotten. I won't lie first run through the infiltration, I fucked it up massacred the building XD.
There are bones for +5 power, +10 power, +1 skill, +3 skill and the energy drink from the shopkeep. The skill bones are more expensive.
Unfortunately we haven't seen the long term benefits from the other choices, but with what's available the money is the most useful choice so far.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Tiffany still owes me 3 Power Points. It is minuscule as hell now, since we're getting +10 power nowadays but still. She said that back before we infiltrated HERO. At this point, I want at least 30 Power Points. She owes that to 3 of my MC's. Only my 0 Corruption MC was being a simp and asking for her love.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Tiffany still owes me 3 Power Points. It is minuscule as hell now, since we're getting +10 power nowadays but still. She said that back before we infiltrated HERO. At this point, I want at least 30 Power Points. She owes that to 3 of my MC's. Only my 0 Corruption MC was being a simp and asking for her love.
I want powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or a a tiff doggie with a lot of back shot we know you can do it W.W cristie Locker scene.
345143795_663148918972356_8686654150448288814_n.jpg
And all of emily scene
357741521_6241535742624286_4166780117023025037_n.jpg

Reactions: SquallofNight

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I just want 1 scene where fucking goes completely wrong, the MC puts too much power into his dick and the girl goes straight to the mooooooon man.
Only with a despicable girl then. One nobody will miss. Canon her off the fucking globe only if she's unilaterally hated.

• Red Heart

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just want 1 scene where fucking goes completely wrong, the MC puts too much power into his dick and the girl goes straight to the mooooooon man.
I want a scene where he an alice fuck so hard in the sky the news gonna report a brutal battle in the clouds Lol

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I want a scene where he an alice fuck so hard in the sky the news gonna report a brutal battle in the clouds Lol
That battle would be legendary! Gotta add Nico into the mix that "fucking battle" would have all involved teleporting all over the globe causing chaos.
6001b3097ba4e.jpeg

4.80 star(s) 330 Votes