HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone know if Nico will be part of the main romance cast? like the twins are for sure part of it, and probably ella, but will nico be part of it? Not having the baddest girl be part of it would be an economical and historical loss

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
guys I finished Klaus arc and I liked it but it got stale and the game seems soo long, does it get any better? is it worth it to continue (I got the idea of the game)
I do have to admit that part is a bit long and does get a little stale because of the michael fight, but I dig that shit, so I didn't feel bored. It does get a lot better.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
guys I finished Klaus arc and I liked it but it got stale and the game seems soo long, does it get any better? is it worth it to continue (I got the idea of the game)
If you finished Klauss arc i imagine you are on Jake arc. Of course it gets better. Keep going. For me the most slow part of the game is finishing all the side quests before the mall event.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I do have to admit that part is a bit long and does get a little stale because of the michael fight, but I dig that shit, so I didn't feel bored. It does get a lot better.
Bro I always love Michael fights, they are like my favorite in the whole game.
Man is such a menace. He is calculative and when he fights, he becomes like a complete lunatic who is maniacally laughing.
I love him so much.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hehe - now inmidst the great attack on Ellas mine (Day 99) I feel more and more bored of the long fights.
Beside that the game is amazing, don´t stop - it´s worth it.

The long fights I´m shortcutting now by activating autorun with high speed until an interesting text part is showing up :cool:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Hehe - now inmidst the great attack on Ellas mine (Day 99) I feel more and more bored of the long fights.
Beside that the game is amazing, don´t stop - it´s worth it.

The long fights I´m shortcutting now by activating autorun with high speed until an interesting text part is showing up :cool:
I kinda understand people getting bored of long fights but i must say i don't feel like that at all, i remember how last update during Elijah, Kira and Eishet fight at some point i thought "Holy shit they are still going !" not because i was bored but just because it was really long, i know that Bernhardt stole the show but that was a great fight in general (even if Elijah still annoys me).

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I kinda understand people getting bored of long fights but i must say i don't feel like that at all, i remember how last update during Elijah, Kira and Eishet fight at some point i thought "Holy shit they are still going !" not because i was bored but just because it was really long, i know that Bernhardt stole the show but that was a great fight in general (even if Elijah still annoys me).
They had that long ass fight, struggling for dear life, and Bernhardt just comes in and wrecks shit lmao. I loved that. We knew Bernhardt was powerful but it was good to really see first hand just how powerful he is. I feel like he could've beaten Elijah and Kira with a flick of his wrist

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes