Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Well, at the very least it shouldn't be anything good for the MC, or she wouldn't be saying things like "it's a shame you are so perfect so we won't have long together" before doing whatever she wanted to do to him in those bad ends... probably he would end up losing himself after transforming into a higher being or something along those lines(actually, the Eye says "thank you for the sacrifice" IIRC when you agree with his deal no?).
Ella herself tried to manifest a second trait while under the watchful eye of Memory herself.
Why would she want to do something bad to herself?

Memory may just want to train MC and to expedite his evolution and connect him to the higher plane. We know that she is the orchestrator of the whole half and half thing from Syla.

We have no idea what the end game is, we don't even know if Ella's plan for MC is the same as Memory's. But there are many conflicting pieces of information that make it high unlikely MC is just a lamb to the slaughter.

Ella wants MC to get strong and involves Memory.
Syla wants MC to get strong and involves Memory.
Ella wanted to manifest the twin traits and Memory rejected her.

So if MC is supposed to be a sacrificial lamb, then it means that his mother wants that, Ella who is looking for her "one" wants that, and Ella was prepared to sacrifice herself for whatever Memory is planning. It just doesn't compute.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
They need to add clapping as a reaction in on here cause that's very well put. Very clear and correct. Feel bad for how his life went but he never redeemed himself when he was alive.

Who the heck would even defend Klaus ? :oops:
'Redeem' would imply he did anything wrong for his interests. He didn't. His family was covertly opposed to Alices and Klaus only found out after he was used. There's nothing to redeem when you are simply being ambitious for your family. This brought him into conflict with Alice when she refused to submit to that ambition.

They were always opposed interests, so I don't understand why anyone thinks Klaus NEEDED to be redeemed. He fought and he lost. I respect that immensely. Most people don't even try.

• Wow
Reactions: Robotai
Apr 17, 2024
I kind of wonder if it might be the other way around, and Ella is planning on sacrificing herself. Or maybe already has, since she's been dead for quite a few updates. But describing her Chosen as "the person I can entrust with all my dreams. The person who I can give everything to. The person who will take everything from me", that doesn't sound to me like the romantic union that Cole interpreted it as. Not with that last sentence, the "take everything" makes it seem much more final to me. I think that sounds more like someone talking about leaving a legacy behind for an inheritor.

Maybe the idea is for the MC to inherit Ella's mission. Like Ella planned for her death to advance her plans somehow, and then instead of her coming back she was expecting the MC to take over from her. She did say that she thinks he'll eventually come along to her side. And it explains why the Ella Doll asked if the MC was her Chosen, because if he was the one taking over the job he'd be expected to wake the Doll for help.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes