SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Sorry to ask, but what does corruption do? What influence does this have on the game and the story?
At the moment, Corruption allows you to access secret dead ends and understand monsters' speech to some extent (25+ needed). As of last update, high levels of Corruption (40+) also prevents MC from showing affection in certain scenes (specifically in this last 2 updates, stops you from hugging mom and Amber) and make certain characters lose affection points (right now, Jake is the only one you lose point as far as i remember, if you have 6+ corruption BEFORE prison).

Last edited:
Reactions: ubira

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
At the moment, Corruption allows you to access secret dead ends and understand monsters' speech to some extent (25+ needed). As of last update, high levels of Corruption (40+) also prevents MC from showing affection in certain scenes (specifically in this last 2 updates, stops you from hugging mom and Amber) and make certain characters lose affection points (right now, Jake is the only one you lose point as far as i remember, if you have 6+ corruption BEFORE prison).
So, Isn't it worth being corrupt for now since there are no drastic changes?

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
So, Isn't it worth being corrupt for now since there are no drastic changes?
If you want my opinion on this, yes, it's worth being corrupted to some extent. At this time, you can reach about 67 corruption. So if you don't want to miss out on any options, remember the limit (40), 'cause to be honest, there is no benefit in becoming completely corrupt either.
Keeping a middle ground (around 35-40) is the best for now (though it will probably change with 1.0).

Apr 16, 2020
this ish looks like a 13 year old made a game using entirely AI, why the hell is it rated so high? geez
also where gothloli
Try and find out, and about the AI aid, I believe someone mentioned WeirdWorld did indeed use it, I'll ignore the slight disrespects you spouted and lastly only one loli character with content RN, the white trap. Also, big also, any weird fetishes like Gender bend and NTR is optional, I see a few folks saying they don't like this game cause in the early part of the game they get fucked as a girl so there's that. Have fun!

Reactions: Harathorne
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes