fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
On the topic of Bernie boy's strongest move being that powerful you can easily get on Malik having something similar Malik was about to use his Planck move and nyx told him to stop because it would destroy everything there as it would also easily bend reality so tbh the big three of Hero (Malik, Bernie,Henri) are all similar tiers even though obviously Bernie is the strongest(unless Henri fully embraces his powers)still they are all on different tier than the rest as the "eye" called them aberrants so those three are built different the only other aberrant is Deus himself as the eye called him one and it makes sense given how powerful Deus is even though he isn't level 5.As for Bernie only having four S class kills well S class are very rare and monster attacks weren't frequent back in the day and during the battle of diamonds the entire world was getting attacked by monsters so even though it's all fodder for Bernie he still needs to be there and kill them and also without using his strongest attacks as his strongest attack would fuck the place up but even with all that it's still a pretty weak argument as to why Hero doesn't function Better but oh well i guess everything can't be perfect in a story.
True thanks for the response it does make me wonder what apostle genes that Bernie, Malik and Henri have. As normally it was said pure breeds are stronger with a few exceptions like the MC. I just found it hilarious how until pointed out he couldn't tell the difference between S and S+. Yeah it makes sense that Deus is considered different too it seems to me he is hiding his full power especially given what he did in the dream world. I guess maybe the reason those 4 are so strong is because given what is about to happen in the story I think we might see fights against the apostles or something similar. Otherwise from a narrative point of view I wouldn't really understand why the dev made them that strong because if even if S+ is a joke to them then they need something comparable. Also if I remember correctly it has been hinted that the strongest super humans can surpass their Monster parents. I guess that it should hold true that someone could potentially surpass the 12 apostles too?

I really do hope there is a sequel going to miss this game like crazy if this final arc just ends the entire story.

Apr 16, 2020
Don't want to shit on your dreams but monsters aren't considered in milfs .The monster category is seperate for that reason so yeah we ain't getting her.
Then who is in the milf category? No way it's another flashback of MC's mom and dad. And yes this is the first game I don't even wanna fuck the Main characters mother.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
True thanks for the response it does make me wonder what apostle genes that Bernie, Malik and Henri have. As normally it was said pure breeds are stronger with a few exceptions like the MC. I just found it hilarious how until pointed out he couldn't tell the difference between S and S+. Yeah it makes sense that Deus is considered different too it seems to me he is hiding his full power especially given what he did in the dream world. I guess maybe the reason those 4 are so strong is because given what is about to happen in the story I think we might see fights against the apostles or something similar. Otherwise from a narrative point of view I wouldn't really understand why the dev made them that strong because if even if S+ is a joke to them then they need something comparable. Also if I remember correctly it has been hinted that the strongest super humans can surpass their Monster parents. I guess that it should hold true that someone could potentially surpass the 12 apostles too?

I really do hope there is a sequel going to miss this game like crazy if this final arc just ends the entire story.
We will be getting SH2 so you don't need to worry about the story ending soon.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Then who is in the milf category? No way it's another flashback of MC's mom and dad. And yes this is the first game I don't even wanna fuck the Main characters mother.
Probably Rina or maybe some random milf woman.We will be getting two milf scenes most likely so one with Rina and one with some random milf character just for the sake of it.I don't know whether Nyx can be counted as a milf as she is no mother but these days people just call older woman milfs even without having children.So probably Some random character,Rina or Nyx or the dreaded dad and mom sex scene lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
There is one MILF I don't see anyone mentioning at all...and it might not happen at all because she is kind of well established to be hating the MC and has the the attitude of a venomous snake, but on the plus side she is a hottie. I am of course talking about Kelly Foxglove.
That just makes it even better/hotter. Queue up the hate-fuck and bang the bitchiness outta her. (Temporarily) :cool:

Reactions: Dark479

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
There is one MILF I don't see anyone mentioning at all...and it might not happen at all because she is kind of well established to be hating the MC and has the the attitude of a venomous snake, but on the plus side she is a hottie. I am of course talking about Kelly Foxglove.
Kelly is a hottie? Yeah that's news to me lol also I doubt we will be cucking Nathan.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Kelly is a hottie? Yeah that's news to me lol also I doubt we will be cucking Nathan.
Given the chaos happening on earth with all kinds of S and even some S+ level monsters invading there is no telling what's going on. Nathan as a superhuman will probably be off with HERO to help fight so probably not at home a whole lot. And I doubt there would be any love lost between Amber/Liz and Kelly...especially Amber and especially if she keeps acting like bitch after everything the twins have been through. At any rate I think she is the best candidate for this content given the limited options in the game.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

I think that to HERO the main difference between S and S+ isn't even power, it's intelligence, Bramon pointed out how more dangerous a monster with human like intelligence is when they also have the power of an S rank, at least to HERO there is no visible difference.
That's why Bernhardt talks about Ascended Mc being a talking monster and so powerfull, and how it was like Bramon said.

Considering how we had a reaction of all chosen to the black moon, and especially Indra and Rebis comments i believe they will be far more active from now on, in fact i expect both Val and Eishet to escape soon to join the other chosen.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I think that to HERO the main difference between S and S+ isn't even power, it's intelligence, Bramon pointed out how more dangerous a monster with human like intelligence is when they also have the power of an S rank, at least to HERO there is no visible difference.
That's why Bernhardt talks about Ascended Mc being a talking monster and so powerfull, and how it was like Bramon said.

Considering how we had a reaction of all chosen to the black moon, and especially Indra and Rebis comments i believe they will be far more active from now on, in fact i expect both Val and Eishet to escape soon to join the other chosen.
Na they are a lot stronger than the average s class their introduction told about them being as strong as Goliath in power while having top tier intelligence that is not normal level strength either way but I get what you are saying tho.Niw for reason for Bernie not knowing the difference is because they haven't encountered enough and secondly the big three are way too op with their special beings stuff like infinite force and heat respectively so for a person on that level it's like being able to tell a difference between two insects lol.

Last edited:

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022

Its been said that both Bernie and Malik were turned by extremely low rank monster, like D-C rank. They are considered extremely abnormal

Reactions: SquallofNight

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Its been said that both Bernie and Malik were turned by extremely low rank monster, like D-C rank. They are considered extremely abnormal
They're literally freaks, it's absurd how strong Bernhardt, Henri and Malik are compared to other level 5s, truth be told, you can't compare them to anyone, Henri you can understand why he's so strong, now the other two? Fuck, if there's anyone who can stand up to the Apostles, it's these guys
Maybe the fact that they ascended naturally is what made them that way, but it still doesn't seem enough, maybe the serum really is flawed? But wouldn't that be a bad thing for Mc, since he evolves in a forced way when he comes into contact with blood from Deryl's chimera? Questions, questions....
The fucked up thing is that the most dangerous one, which in my opinion would be Nyx, isn't on the same level as them even though she's evolved to Level 5, of course we haven't seen her fight with everything yet, yet there's still a gulf between these three and the others

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Can't be their natural evolution if anything it's the other way around possibly they are such freaks that they evolved naturally . Bernie boy thought the serum was flawed but Henri corrected him with saying they were stronger than Kira and Elijah at level 4 and simply said they are built different.Only Deus is another such freaks and he isn't level 5 and yet we saw how powerful he is.I hope mc at level 4 breaks his limits to the point that he is becomes the next aberrant .

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
They're literally freaks, it's absurd how strong Bernhardt, Henri and Malik are compared to other level 5s, truth be told, you can't compare them to anyone, Henri you can understand why he's so strong, now the other two? Fuck, if there's anyone who can stand up to the Apostles, it's these guys
Maybe the fact that they ascended naturally is what made them that way, but it still doesn't seem enough, maybe the serum really is flawed? But wouldn't that be a bad thing for Mc, since he evolves in a forced way when he comes into contact with blood from Deryl's chimera? Questions, questions....
The fucked up thing is that the most dangerous one, which in my opinion would be Nyx, isn't on the same level as them even though she's evolved to Level 5, of course we haven't seen her fight with everything yet, yet there's still a gulf between these three and the others
I wouldn't say that the Serum is flawed and we have mainly two sources for that: Henri and Eye Ascended MC.

• During Kira and Elijah's brawl, Berniboy says that the serum is flawed because they aren't taking to it as well as he and Henri, but Henri denies saying that they (He, Berniboy and probably Malik too) are a different kind with Bernard being stronger than them even before evolving to lvl 5.

• And EA MC, during the Battle of Diamonds, comments that there's two perfected spawn battling, these being Ella and Nico (both of which evolved with the Serum).

The best difference between the two isn't just the Serum, but also the mystery of how they triggered their 5th. Henri achieved his by accident while Berni and Malik achieved theirs after with his guidance/counsel (Clark says that they both "searched for it after talking to him" or something like that).
So there's probably something in the conditions triggering it that makes them so different, especially with the way Xanthe was talking about it after Michael and Tiff's evolution (and that's not even taking what MC talks about in the new Eye Ascended Dead End, 'cause that was more enigmatic than anything).

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Do you guys believe Deryl with his Mech could beat Devana
With what we saw from his performance against cole? I believe so Cole at level 3 was supposed to have almost twice as much as power as mc so a stronger body to damage and then he evolved and became a level 4 and his body only became stronger but Deryl's weapons still did work against cole and his defence was good enough too obviously mc and Deryl was Saving eachother but still so with proper prep time atleast for now Deryl wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyngC

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Hey do u guys think that WW will make short stories separate from main game like power vacuum cause i can see a story of us controlling another character or monster and doing lewd things for a solid hour or two plus it will be interesting to see differnt possibility events or see the everyday going on's of the world we play in

4.80 star(s) 347 Votes