Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Hey do u guys think that WW will make short stories separate from main game like power vacuum cause i can see a story of us controlling another character or monster and doing lewd things for a solid hour or two plus it will be interesting to see differnt possibility events or see the everyday going on's of the world we play in
No he won't

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
From the wiki I saw that monsters/characters have lineage % tracing back to their apostle(s). Might have missed something but where does the numbers come from? Was it stated by WW during a stream?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Hey do u guys think that WW will make short stories separate from main game like power vacuum cause i can see a story of us controlling another character or monster and doing lewd things for a solid hour or two plus it will be interesting to see differnt possibility events or see the everyday going on's of the world we play in
To the best of my knowledge he never said anything about doing such thing so probably not. And almost certainly not before the end of Superhuman which we're still quite far from.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
From the wiki I saw that monsters/characters have lineage % tracing back to their apostle(s). Might have missed something but where does the numbers come from? Was it stated by WW during a stream?
Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-986-weirdworld.74436/post-13773620

Do you guys believe Deryl with his Mech could beat Devana
Hard to say but i believe not, looks like she can spawn bombs and other things directly at you. And Deryl mech can only tank so much. MC can still dodge it. But i would love to see a fight.

Don't want to shit on your dreams but monsters aren't considered in milfs .The monster category is seperate for that reason so yeah we ain't getting her.
18_Sem_Titulo_20240727145845.png

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I have recently switched devices. Does anyone know how I can transfer my saves over?
"Windows key + R" and search for %appdata%
Backup the whole Renpy folder, is where all the save files of all the Renpy games you ever played. My folder is already over 10gb, played more than 1k games lol.
1722500178318.png

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Deryl when an enemy "hey hey Mc I have prepared a bunch a nasty shit for you take this and that and what not oh don't worry I already know your next move and the one after that" Deryl when an ally "here you go bro I put a whole forest on fire with my missiles whatever good that would do, oh no I got taken out of the sky guess that's it my big freaking bag pack mostly consist of my cool looking jet pack wings and some missiles my bad".

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
Deryl when an enemy "hey hey Mc I have prepared a bunch a nasty shit for you take this and that and what not oh don't worry I already know your next move and the one after that" Deryl when an ally "here you go bro I put a whole forest on fire with my missiles whatever good that would do, oh no I got taken out of the sky guess that's it my big freaking bag pack mostly consist of my cool looking jet pack wings and some missiles my bad".
Basically the final boss when he's an enemy vs when's he's playable
ay2QKQr_460s.jpg

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Many of them, actually. For example: subtle to subtle5, fun, fun2, horror, horror3, park, and others. I have a feeling that WW accidentally deleted an entire block of text in the file at some point.
created by jerrybanana12 and available on the wiki.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JmTrad

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Basically the final boss when he's an enemy vs when's he's playable
View attachment 3892627
To be fair, Deryl was the character that better knew MC personality and powers outside MC himself at the time. Every other real fight outside Cole was blind to him.

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Deryl as a monster was dangerous shit
Even as a monster, he was intelligent, even more than he is now, a greater understanding to be exact, when it comes to monsters and how to use them to get stronger, everything he did, all his preparations and even his evolution - I'm not sure, so sorry if I'm wrong - were planned so that he could get stronger, as a superhuman, he needs time, his skills are not specifically for combat, but I don't doubt that in a short time, he will become one of the strongest and most dangerous superhumans.
(Ps: I know, sorry for the text, I just wanted to talk a bit)

4.80 star(s) 347 Votes