BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Hey everyone, I've got another question. If I cheat to add money and stats will I fuck up anything in the game? I just wanna buy all the shopkeep stuff and be able to pass all of the stat checks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since it seems I missed a chance to level up my power.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
Hey everyone, I've got another question. If I cheat to add money and stats will I fuck up anything in the game? I just wanna buy all the shopkeep stuff and be able to pass all of the stat checks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since it seems I missed a chance to level up my power.
No, you wont. Don't worry about it.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Sorenant

May 9, 2020
I finished the story so far and what a great game/story. It gripped me so hard I had trouble concentrating on doing anything else (not that my ADHD helped but hey).
I believe it would easily stand on its own as a great super story even if the sexual aspects of it were cut out. Prototype is one of my favorite games as well so I'm biased but I think it's one of the best ones out there.
The only thing that bothered me was the later fights, like MC vs Monster Deryl and MC & Deryl vs Cole. They trade so many punches it begins to lose impact...

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Nah all of sin are on the tentacle to brain list. I hate how the twins got turned into superhumans because of them, I consider it bad storytelling, and in my opinion it ruined their character.

But regardless those fuckers laid hands on them, they die, the sooner the better.

Of course when we had the chance to kill Cole, he instantly got plot-armor, as I predicted. Because for the sake of more pointless melodrama in the future, he must live.
Finally someone with the same point of view as me. I also didn't like the fact that the twins became superhumans because of Sin, actually, they became superhumans in general. I've been disliking this idea of all the characters in MC's friendship circle becoming superhumans for a while now. I try to ignore some parts like this and enjoy others. The twins were my favorite character after MC, and the fact that they became superhumans kind of lost their shine. Especially now that they are both one and the same, and they have to keep switching bodies like Ren and Run from the anime To Love Ru!

Another disappointing part was this plot armor that Cole received in the confrontation against MC. Damn, I expected and hyped MC to skin Cole alive, but all I got was a bucket of cold water when he evolved in the middle of the fight. By the way, this scene of Cole evolving in the middle of the fight reminded me of the MC vs Klaus fight in the Mafia arc, when Klaus injects a drug and becomes a monster, beating up MC and Alice.

Anyway, what belongs to Cole is saved, I hope that one day MC can devour his brain too, like I did with Jake in my corrupt route!

Dark T-Rex

Apr 8, 2023
Last (and only) Asura our MC beat was already half dead, blinded and he was heavily assisted by Nico. Better hope he doesn't run into one by accident because with a min power of 3200, this will be a short fight unless we get some fantastic display of teamwork from the crew.
Not only that but according to the BIO; all of the Asura have been branded by Indra to restrict their powers to one use a day. The Asura that the MC fought must have already used its power for the day and was limited to physical attacks afterwards.

Last edited:

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
I'm curious, what does everyone plan to do with Jake? On one hand I can understand how Ella corrupted him so easily and that what he did to Mia was an accident. On the other hand he refuses to do anything by himself, chose to try and brainwash Mia, implant the suicide suggestion in Deryl, and he's far too easy to manipulate.

4.80 star(s) 348 Votes