Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So, while we are waiting for the next update, what do you guys expect from it (and maybe the one after)?
I have a few theories about what we can expect in the more distant future or just some lore stuff, but for now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all, the next update probably will be fully about monster world, I do not expect to return until at least the one after.
These are my thoughts:
1. Focus on Memory.
Despite the last few updates being heavy on memory, MC still hasn't internalized it yet. He needs to reach a point where his memory abilities work at distance. We've already seen him doing some impressive tricks, like the "8 Memories" attack, or transporting Cole to the Dream World, but I think he still has some trouble with the fundamentals.

2. Monster anatomy with help from Deryl's creations.
There are a lot of abilities that MC could use that provide great utility without much power requirements. For example:
- Teleportation
- Destruction related abilities, similar to either Danica's X or Evander's blue skin.
- Truth barrier.
- Tracking abilities like Huldra's
- Elemental Absorption

Now that we know MC can leverage Deryl's stone to create effects that aren't part of his trait, it's only a matter of time before Deryl cooks up a rechargable mini-stone which allows MC to take full advantage of both monster anatomy and effects from other traits, especially if these effects work in a "support" role and don't require excessive power to function.

For example, MC's attacks are physical and he has trouble dealing with someone like Evander. By lining the tips of his tails/fists with an elemental or destruction component (powered by the stone), he may be able to punch through Evander's protection, similar to how Met did it.

Additionally he can start researching various materials found on monsters and monster-infested habitats. I don't expect him to be capable of creating them to a great effect right now, but after his 4th Evolution he will probably have a far easier time.

3. Electricity
This is a big one. The fight with Cole cemented how important electricity is to MC. Through this he can launch attacks far more powerful than his conventional ones and with correct application he only has to sacrifice very small quantities of flesh. Through the game we've seen all these effects from electricity:
- Improved resistance
- Improved flesh generation
- Exceptionally powerful explosions stronger than his conventional attacks.

A very simple application for now would be to create exploding tails similar to Michael's shotgun fists. So whenever his tail pierces someone, he will explode the tip causing powerful internal damage.

I've already talked extensively about his "limits" and how his "limitbreaker" 4th evolution could help him surpass them, but for now I think these are the main points he needs to work on, so when he finally evolves, with the help of the evolution trance, he will manage to internalize them better. The rest will probably come naturally after his evolution.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
So, while we are waiting for the next update, what do you guys expect from it (and maybe the one after)?
I have a few theories about what we can expect in the more distant future or just some lore stuff, but for now:
All in all, the next update probably will be fully about monster world, I do not expect to return until at least the one after.
I completely agree. We are not likely to escape the monster world and we are not just going to some unguarded portal either. We don't even know for sure that the device is leading us to a portal...which would hugely complicate things. But I don't think that the ring Alice received was added into the story for no reason either. That will probably play a critical role at some point, though I doubt it will be this update.

Apr 16, 2020
Boys and gals! Weird is beautiful.
Damn Weird looks like a supervillain explaining or giving lecture about the underlying truth about human psychology lmao. (Yeah I'm edgy, I know)
Weird looks handsome as hell tho, dunno how this'll affect his personal life, giving face reveal as a Game developer while being a YouTuber still, first time I've certainly witness it. Will always be a strong fan of him and his work even more now, actually.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, this is a wall of text so I put in more effort to spoiler it all. This is my prediction of what could happen next update. Keyword here is could happen, not will or definitely happening.

Other things that I think will happen:

So, I think we'll start the next update with HERO's side and what's happening on earth. Then jump to the Monster World for a long while, with maybe another time skip. There will be some major lore ramifications in between before MC and crew plan to reach home at the very end of the update. Something that I think will happen because there's potentially one more update after this one until 1.0 comes out. So unless WW plans to extend the monster world for two entire updates that lead into 1.0 release, I think they'll reach earth sooner, rather than later.

That's also why I believe everyone will be evolving sooner as well. Mostly the Level 1 and 2 cast like Alice, Michael, Tiffany and so on. Because they won't be able to do much at Level 2 or lower with the potential B Class monsters and higher in the monster world and back on earth. Alice in particular has been Level 2 since the Battle of Diamonds and with her new training to learn to tear holes in space to teleport, she might unlock it during her 3rd Evolution.

4.80 star(s) 350 Votes