KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Alright, this is a wall of text so I put in more effort to spoiler it all. This is my prediction of what could happen next update. Keyword here is could happen, not will or definitely happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other things that I think will happen:

So, I think we'll start the next update with HERO's side and what's happening on earth. Then jump to the Monster World for a long while, with maybe another time skip. There will be some major lore ramifications in between before MC and crew plan to reach home at the very end of the update. Something that I think will happen because there's potentially one more update after this one until 1.0 comes out. So unless WW plans to extend the monster world for two entire updates that lead into 1.0 release, I think they'll reach earth sooner, rather than later.

That's also why I believe everyone will be evolving sooner as well. Mostly the Level 1 and 2 cast like Alice, Michael, Tiffany and so on. Because they won't be able to do much at Level 2 or lower with the potential B Class monsters and higher in the monster world and back on earth. Alice in particular has been Level 2 since the Battle of Diamonds and with her new training to learn to tear holes in space to teleport, she might unlock it during her 3rd Evolution.
I think its still way too early to be talking about MC level 4. I can definitely see a power spike after unlocking with the Golden Key, and the new developments that come with that higher Memory connection, but i think rolling that in with Level 4 will muddy the waters. Everyone else evolving sure, but considering we just had that Valravn "should I force an evo now" moment, that tells me to wait at least an arc or two before considering an evo.

Reactions: Robotai

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think its still way too early to be talking about MC level 4. I can definitely see a power spike after unlocking with the Golden Key, and the new developments that come with that higher Memory connection, but i think rolling that in with Level 4 will muddy the waters. Everyone else evolving sure, but considering we just had that Valravn "should I force an evo now" moment, that tells me to wait at least an arc or two before considering an evo.
I don't think it's too early. We're literally in the final arc with 3 updates of Superhuman left. Waiting another arc means waiting until after Superhuman 2 comes out. If you weren't aware.

I don't think MC needs to be stalled out longer for Level 4. Beyond a few physiology changes, Level 3 and 4 aren't too different. The change isn't as vast as going from Level 2 to 3. It's more in line with going from Level 1 to 2. The biggest changes come from reaching Level 3 and Level 5. If anything, it's better for MC to reach Level 4 before Part 2 begins and have that remain for majority of the sequel.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I don't think it's too early. We're literally in the final arc with 3 updates of Superhuman left. Waiting another arc means waiting until after Superhuman 2 comes out. If you weren't aware.

I don't think MC needs to be stalled out longer for Level 4. Beyond a few physiology changes, Level 3 and 4 aren't too different. The change isn't as vast as going from Level 2 to 3. It's more in line with going from Level 1 to 2. The biggest changes come from reaching Level 3 and Level 5. If anything, it's better for MC to reach Level 4 before Part 2 begins and have that remain for majority of the sequel.
I keep hearing that supposedly 1.0 is going to end Superhuman and then we wait for Superhuman 2, but I've not seen any concrete confirmation of this. I still think it's going to be unlock with the Key -> reach whatever the thing we've been hunting is, everyone else evolves -> return home -> Probably fight indra and evolve. So it would be after we've returned where we evolve. That makes the most sense to me imo.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I disagree. The game will not likely be double the length it already is before it ends so we are almost certainly more than two thirds of the way to the end and the MC still has two evolutions and multiple unknown tasks(very tough battles against higher level enemies) to go plus there will also be some incredibly tough battles along the way where the correct course of action will be to reject evolutions, plus the end game after that too. But all in all we are probably less than 10 major boss battles from the end of the game.

Not to mention that earth is currently being invaded by all kinds of S and even some S+ level monsters. MC will probably need to be at least level 4 if he is to be anything but a fly on the wall of that conflict. So I very much suspect MC will be level 4 sooner rather than later. I would expect MC to evolve within the next three major boss fights.

Reactions: kenshingensai

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I keep hearing that supposedly 1.0 is going to end Superhuman and then we wait for Superhuman 2, but I've not seen any concrete confirmation of this. I still think it's going to be unlock with the Key -> reach whatever the thing we've been hunting is, everyone else evolves -> return home -> Probably fight indra and evolve. So it would be after we've returned where we evolve. That makes the most sense to me imo.
1.0 will not be the end of Superhuman...not even close. WW floated the idea of potentially splitting the game into a second chapter after 1.0 but later said he will probably not split the game into a second RenPy application as some other games have done. So the game will most likely keep getting updates past 1.0.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I disagree. The game will not likely be double the length it already is before it ends so we are almost certainly more than two thirds of the way to the end and the MC still has two evolutions and multiple unknown tasks(very tough battles against higher level enemies) to go plus there will also be some incredibly tough battles along the way where the correct course of action will be to reject evolutions, plus the end game after that too. But all in all we are probably less than 10 major boss battles from the end of the game.

Not to mention that earth is currently being invaded by all kinds of S and even some S+ level monsters. MC will probably need to be at least level 4 if he is to be anything but a fly on the wall of that conflict. So I very much suspect MC will be level 4 sooner rather than later. I would expect MC to evolve within the next three major boss fights.
I just think that it'll happen a bit later. I can totally see him struggling in this world of S and S+ monsters and finally unlocking level 4. Thematically, it would make some sense for this to be against Indra (though I don't think that's a fight he'll win even if he does evolve), since there's been so much build-up for him at this point.

1.0 will not be the end of Superhuman...not even close. WW floated the idea of potentially splitting the game into a second chapter after 1.0 but later said he will probably not split the game into a second RenPy application as some other games have done. So the game will most likely keep getting updates past 1.0.
That's what I figured.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's all fine and well. It can make total sense to you, but it doesn't really change anything, in terms of my own view on it. I don't think MC need his 3rd Evolution to drag on forever.

I also don't know why you wouldn't have confirmation of the 1.0 release being the end. WW has said multiple times in streams, when asked, that 1.0 will be the end. It's not the end of Superhuman entirely. But it's the end until the sequel. I even asked him what to call the current arc for the wiki, since I help with it and he said this is the final one. The 1.0 release comes either by the end of the year or early next year, according to WW. So we only have 2 to 3 updates left.

Again, if you want MC to remain Level 3 post 1.0 release. And for him to wait for whatever arc or arcs come after the cliffhanger ending of 1.0. More power to you. I don't think it's all that necessary.

Reactions: SquallofNight

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
That's all fine and well. It can make total sense to you, but it doesn't really change anything, in terms of my own view on it. I don't think MC need his 3rd Evolution to drag on forever.

I also don't know why you wouldn't have confirmation of the 1.0 release being the end. WW has said multiple times in streams, when asked, that 1.0 will be the end. It's not the end of Superhuman entirely. But it's the end until the sequel. I even asked him what to call the current arc for the wiki, since I help with it and he said this is the final one. The 1.0 release comes either by the end of the year or early next year, according to WW. So we only have 2 to 3 updates left.

Again, if you want MC to remain Level 3 post 1.0 release. And for him to wait for whatever arc or arcs come after the cliffhanger ending of 1.0. More power to you. I don't think it's all that necessary.
1709241146805.png
Man hell of a Ride this game

Well i pick the wait over burn out

The wait gives blueballs

But a let down

Would include a trip to cuntland
full of warcrimes that include an emu or maybe two and zero lube

Being way to friendly with a blue rabbit

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I just think that it'll happen a bit later. I can totally see him struggling in this world of S and S+ monsters and finally unlocking level 4. Thematically, it would make some sense for this to be against Indra (though I don't think that's a fight he'll win even if he does evolve), since there's been so much build-up for him at this point.

That's what I figured.
I agree that Indra will almost certainly be unbeatable at level 4...Indra I believe is the monster that killed the MC's mom and mom is heavily implied to have been extremely powerful given she is heavily respected by Valravn and Aglaecwif(an S+ level monster). Indra will probably be left for near the endgame...a boss the MC will likely fight after achieving his 5th evolution. But at level 4 the MC could be still command a more respectable role in the fight to defend earth as he could probably take S level monsters and even some of the not so distinguished S+.

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
While I agree, I don't think it's necessary

To be honest, maybe it will take two more updates, or maybe just the next one, for us to reach our 4th evolution. Although the way things are going, it's possible that at the climax of the last update we'll reach our 4th, in a possible fight between Mc and Indra, who, my friends, is the bastard I most want to kill.

And it would be a lie to say that I don't want to see Mc reach his 4th evolution, it's something we all want and long for. But it's quite possible that we'll continue like this, training our skills even more, especially the Memory Trait

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While I agree, I don't think it's necessary

To be honest, maybe it will take two more updates, or maybe just the next one, for us to reach our 4th evolution. Although the way things are going, it's possible that at the climax of the last update we'll reach our 4th, in a possible fight between Mc and Indra, who, my friends, is the bastard I most want to kill.

And it would be a lie to say that I don't want to see Mc reach his 4th evolution, it's something we all want and long for. But it's quite possible that we'll continue like this, training our skills even more, especially the Memory Trait
The thing for me is that I don't see MC fighting to evolve with his 4th Evolution. It's about mastering his memory trait so that he can combine it with the body trait. That's the trigger for his 4th Evolution, in my view. That's why I don't think it will require such grand stuff like fighting Indra or some other monster to the death and praying for an evolution.

And if I'm being honest. MC fighting and nearly dying every time to evolve is just repetitive writing. Yes, near death experiences during battle is a good trigger for evolution, but it's not the only one. So having MC do that for every single evolution is repetitive.

That's why I personally think the 4th Evolution will have a different trigger for MC. The memory trait isn't as combat focused as the body trait and Syla was hyping up MC eventually combining both together to make himself stronger. With the Golden Key then being propped up as this extremely important thing for his memory powers and past. It paints the picture that the Key leads to MC's progression to Level 4.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Indra would almost certainly be reserved for a Level 5 MC only. Equivalent Chosen kill count to our favourite anti-magic wielding raven knight, killed the MC's mum despite her being over 500 years old at minimum, soloed and crippled an entire species of monsters down to A rank (the Asura's powers scale their arms after all and he dismembered them on top of the brand), beat a time-traveller's ass so hard they couldn't see any way of defeating them and had to run for it, and to top it off is both Chosen and Avatar of an Apostle, likely the Power.

He's being set up as so busted he seems to defy our current understanding of the lore, that being Avatars can't exist for long due to their sheer power causing their bodies to expire, yet Indra's been around for so much time he's old by Syla's standards. A Level 4 MC trying to fight Indra could only end in a deadend.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Indra would almost certainly be reserved for a Level 5 MC only. Equivalent Chosen kill count to our favourite anti-magic wielding raven knight, killed the MC's mum despite her being over 500 years old at minimum, soloed and crippled an entire species of monsters down to A rank (the Asura's powers scale their arms after all and he dismembered them on top of the brand), beat a time-traveller's ass so hard they couldn't see any way of defeating them and had to run for it, and to top it off is both Chosen and Avatar of an Apostle, likely the Power.

He's being set up as so busted he seems to defy our current understanding of the lore, that being Avatars can't exist for long due to their sheer power causing their bodies to expire, yet Indra's been around for so much time he's old by Syla's standards. A Level 4 MC trying to fight Indra could only end in a deadend.
I mostly agree and this is almost certainly on point. The only thing that gives me pause here is that as powerful as Indra is(and he is insanely powerful), he's probably still far weaker than the apostles, the arbiters, and god...but I have a feeling the end game fights will probably be at least against an apostle if not against something crazier like an arbiter or even god. So I think there is a very very slim chance that Indra might be used as a sort of impossible level challenge the MC somehow manages to pull off at level 4 simply because I fully expect level 5 MC will probably something along the lines of the most powerful being in the universe or some such. But generally speaking I cannot imagine how that might work...a level 4 taking down someone like Indra is almost unthinkable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I mostly agree and this is almost certainly on point. The only thing that gives me pause here is that as powerful as Indra is(and he is insanely powerful), he's probably still far weaker than the apostles, the arbiters, and god...but I have a feeling the end game fights will probably be at least against an apostle if not against something crazier like an arbiter or even god. So I think there is a very very slim chance that Indra might be used as a sort of impossible level challenge the MC somehow manages to pull off at level 4 simply because I fully expect level 5 MC will probably something along the lines of the most powerful being in the universe or some such. But generally speaking I cannot imagine how that might work...a level 4 taking down someone like Indra is almost unthinkable.
Thing is if we take the big three of Hero and Deus as examples we know the big three was built different at level 4 just like Deus and if mc is supposed to be an aberrant like them he will also be that way by Level 4 as level is named limit breaker so all those limits and shackles are to be destroyed here imo and also the key that mc has as Drakoghoul said in his post seems to be the thing that will unleash the mc.Mc rn is incomplete as he doesn't even has his whole memories and the game also makes it feel like mc is missing something. So I think the key that Syla have will be important and a Level 4 mc will be absurdly strong imo obviously there is a chance that it might not happen and mc becomes very strong only at level 5 but then the jump would be too huge imo.But all in all I am very excited to see what happens next.

Last edited:

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
The scene with MC cloning himself to have a Threesome with the twin was stupid as fuck. There Is More content like that to just delete the game now?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The scene with MC cloning himself to have a Threesome with the twin was stupid as fuck. There Is More content like that to just delete the game now?
*shrug* I mean this game has A LOT of content, and A LOT of variety when it comes to sex scenes so the odds that even half the players are happy with every single sex scene is extremely low...I know I'm not and there are a few scenes in this game I never want to see even with the full gallery unlocked via mod. If you absolutely can't live with something existing this probably isn't the game for you.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Heya peeps decided to drop 2 more songs from the Shadow Romance Mod on my channel for you all to see:
You sure are putting a lot of work and effort into this mod and you do have excellent taste in music. But personally I won't install this mod when it releases because bestiality isn't really my cup of tea. But A+ for effort and music, I'll give you that.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You sure are putting a lot of work and effort into this mod and you do have excellent taste in music. But personally I won't install this mod when it releases because bestiality isn't really my cup of tea. But A+ for effort and music, I'll give you that.
Its not everyone's cup of tea which I completely understand.

I made sure to include a 'humanlike' iteration (dog girl) and the possibility of being solely platonic as the mod's scope has gone far beyond Shadow at this current point.

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
*shrug* I mean this game has A LOT of content, and A LOT of variety when it comes to sex scenes so the odds that even half the players are happy with every single sex scene is extremely low...I know I'm not and there are a few scenes in this game I never want to see even with the full gallery unlocked via mod. If you absolutely can't live with something existing this probably isn't the game for you.
so there is more stupid shit

4.80 star(s) 350 Votes