myst0501

May 30, 2020
4. Ella has been giving you a series of tests by sending various Superhumans to replace you, for whatever plans she may have; these consist of Kenny, Jake, and Deryl in that order.
Ella didn't send deryl after you, he did that on his own initiative to impress ella.

6. Ella has been helping Charlie find her brother, this is later revealed to be Del.
Charlie's brother is oscar. hero took his corpse after the fight with the mafia ended.

Sidenote HEAVY AREA. Ella got mad about something, I couldn't remember what it was off the top of my head but she was throwing and breaking stuff due to the loss of it.
After ella got splattered by the gigantic metal sword she lost a small stone like object with a symbol on it. the object was very important to her for reasons we are not aware of.

D. Superhumans:
1. You have 2 parent monsters, the 3rd (alive) and the 4th (alive); ability to have mental resistance/mindtap and shapeshifting.

2 HEAVY AREA. Ella has 1 parent monster, the 4th (alive); ability to shapeshift.
The mc has 1 monster parent the 3rd or the 4th. Ella's monster parent is the 3rd. The 3rd and the 4th do seem to have a particular close connection which probably why ella has said in the past the mc and her came from the same monster.

Also ella has a vision related power in addition to shapeshifting.

4. Michael has 2? monster parents, the 2nd (alive) and the Lightning guy (forgot the name)(dead); ability to either use radiation? (the second) or lightning.
michael has 1 monster parent, the 2nd.

3 HEAVY AREA. There are 12 "Numbered" which are ranked by strength as the original monster which all lower monsters branch off from in accordance to ability similarities.
the 12 numbered lords are, as far we know, ranked by age and not strength.

4 HEAVY AREA.Most of the Numbered are dead, with the ones we know of as alive are the 1st (unknown alias), the 2nd (unknown alias), the 3rd (Father), the 4th (Mother).
We don't actually know if 7 through 12 are dead, something happened to them but it was left unstated and vague.

5. There is a sub spices of monster known as the Miniak (probably butchered); which are the reminiscent of monster material or failed superhumans that CANNOT pass on abilities to humans.
Minyak are just another species of monster, they arent particularly special.

7 HEAVY AREA. Kenny, Bailey, and some of the other Miniaks refer to "Mother", but it is presumed NOT to be the same mother as the 4th.
-Because Kenny can drag you off in one of the dead ends to what he refers to as "Mother".
-Bailey is a product of Kenny's material, and yet despite the Miniak Kenny refers to being captured by H.E.R.O, she says yet ANOTHER mother calls to her form the ocean?
That entire area is a heavy zone for WTF for me, perhaps I'm wrong on everything but feel free to clarify for me.
kenny's mother is the particular minyak that turned him.

bailey is strange, shes originally a ooze zombie that kenny made, but she persisted after his death and became self aware. don't really know how you would classify her compered to everything else.

as far as the call bailey heard, we know that monster's are drawn in some way to these monster hearts ella is working with. bailey is likely drawn to one of those hearts or possible to one of the numbered lords. the details of how that all works is still up to speculation.

1 HEAVY AREA. Ella kills you if you "beat" her in a fight, she then leads you to the 3rd or 4th? Presumably to see if you are worthy of joining in on her plan? Before an Unknown GODLIKE FUCKING ENTITY the 3rd or 4th. This was NOT what Ella expected, and while it doesn't mention (from what I remember) if it kills Ella; it DEFINITELY kills you.

3 HEAVY AREA. You can die to Ella due to "progressing too fast?" when showing the jellyfish move. And yet she doesn't kill you for progressing even faster during the initial apartment fight. Was there something I missed?

you don't "beat" ella. you never in any way had any chance of beating her. she was only testing you, and if you reveal then or later that you have two powers and not just shapeshifting she realizes you were exactly what she has been looking for to complete her plan.

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
A. History/Plot:

3. H.E.R.O has a council of individuals that make the decisions for the company, but each have their own motives. They also have teams each with a Captain and Lieutenant.
The leaders are Dexter, taking over for his father, Xanthe as the head researcher and the 5 Captains, which were the original 5 Superhuman members. They also only had a handful of members, They seemed much larger because Lucius split himself into thousands of duplicates wearing uniforms with helmets that concealed his identity.

C. Ella:

2. Ella gave you pills to attract a Monster to attack you and give you Superhuman abilities. She has been found to do this to loads of other people, some failing and turning into Miniak (I believe is the term) while others successful.
The Minyak is a specific type of monster, there would be other terms for people turning into the other various types of monsters.

4. Ella has been giving you a series of tests by sending various Superhumans to replace you, for whatever plans she may have; these consist of Kenny, Jake, and Deryl in that order.

7. Ella made Jake a Superhuman in order to mind control Deryl, as a way to have undying loyalty for him to become a Superhuman and repair a Heart.

12. Ella wants you to succeed for whatever purpose she has, presumably to get in contact with her/your parent monster at Lvl 5; which she failed the criteria for.
Ella has a plot that she needs a very specific Superhuman for. She sent Jake after you because he was also a potential candidate. Kenny was a failed candidate that she left for the MC to deal with as a learning opportunity. Deryl is part of another part of her plan where she needs a Superhuman with the ability to make special objects for her.

5 HEAVY AREA. Ella made a deal with Jared's father, in order to obtain a piece of a Heart? And later revealed to gain access to a new sub base of operations for her Orphanage.

Sidenote HEAVY AREA. Ella got mad about something, I couldn't remember what it was off the top of my head but she was throwing and breaking stuff due to the loss of it.
Ella lost a monster part that is vital to her plan in the fight with Clark and Alexis. That was why she got mad and started breaking things.

She made a deal with Jared's father to recover it for her.

6. Ella has been helping Charlie find her brother, this is later revealed to be Del.
Charlie's brother is Oscar the big guy that was working for Klaus along with Danika. We don't know who Del is, at least until the next update comes out.

9. Ella's Evolution wasn't exactly what she wanted, as she DID NOT receive the call from her monster parent like she wanted to.
Ella did get a mental message from the 3rd, but she told him to go back to sleep. Ella also considered herself to be a candidate for the project that she needs the MC or Jake for. She needed to get the proper power when she evolved, and she didn't, so she now has to rely on the MC being the only qualifying Superhuman left.

10 HEAVY AREA. Ella ALSO used Jake's ability to gain access to the Prime Minister's mining resources, as a way to get underground and obtain yet another piece of the Heart?

11 HEAVY AREA. Ella's orphan Superhumans (minus Charlie) have been scouring the globe to collect not only Monsters, but these Heart? fragments to give to Ella.
The objects aren't hearts specifically. They're all various body parts from an ancient monster that she needs for her special project.

D. Superhumans:
1. You have 2 parent monsters, the 3rd (alive) and the 4th (alive); ability to have mental resistance/mindtap and shapeshifting.

2 HEAVY AREA. Ella has 1 parent monster, the 4th (alive); ability to shapeshift.

3. Alice has 1 monster parent, the pixie you find during the Mafia plotline (alive); ability to manipulate certain forms of gravity.

4. Michael has 2? monster parents, the 2nd (alive) and the Lightning guy (forgot the name)(dead); ability to either use radiation? (the second) or lightning.

5. Danica has 1 monster parent, the cross monster (forgot the name again)(alive); ability to "mark" enemies with a lethal cross in various ways.

6. Demi has 1 monster parent, the second coming of christ (alive); ability to infatuate people or change the feelings of others.

7. Charlie has 1 monster parent, unknown (unknown); ability to set conditions/rules on a target but is limited to like 5?

8. Deus has 1 monster parent (presumably), unknown (unknown); ability to see the future (potentially has night terrors).

9. Zach has 1 monster parent (presumably), unknown (unknown); ability over time? Is noted as Xanthe's ace before Deus came along. Perhaps he can step into the future to predict attacks? (Still injured from a previous fight with a monster).

Sidenote. The other Superhumans I know about so don't worry about listing those I missed.

Sidenote. I paid attention to Superhuman 101 so I got all the conditions, percentages, levels, life states, etc.
Each of the Superhumans only has one monster parent. The MC has either the 3rd or the 4th as his parent based on your choice at the beginning of the game. Both the 3rd and the 4th have the same powers, and they tend to work together.

Michael's parent is the 2nd, he killed the lightning monster and wasn't infected by it.

Zach seems to also be able to view the future, but he was injured and hasn't been able to use his powers reliably, so they've been using Deus instead while he recovers.

E. Monsters:

Sidenote. The MAJORITY of my questions lie here, please help a brotha out if ya can.

3 HEAVY AREA. There are 12 "Numbered" which are ranked by strength as the original monster which all lower monsters branch off from in accordance to ability similarities.
We don't know that the numbered are ranked by strength. They seem to be of comparable power levels.

4 HEAVY AREA.Most of the Numbered are dead, with the ones we know of as alive are the 1st (unknown alias), the 2nd (unknown alias), the 3rd (Father), the 4th (Mother).
The 1st is "The Authority" the 3rd is "The Body" and the 4th is "The Memory"

5. There is a sub spices of monster known as the Miniak (probably butchered); which are the reminiscent of monster material or failed superhumans that CANNOT pass on abilities to humans.
The Minyak are a species of monsters that exist to breed with humans and Superhumans to create new strains of monsters.
They can infect humans as we saw with the jocks James and Kenny. It's likely the MC's friend Dave was also chosen to be infected by a Minyak, but Ella killed it when she saw Dave reacted poorly to the pill.

6 HEAVY AREA. The monsters presumably come from the Moon, as during the sewer fight monster, you can connect with the Miniak and she refers to the Moon, this is later backed up by talking with "something" and seeing it reach up from the Moon during the Mafia plotline?

7 HEAVY AREA. Kenny, Bailey, and some of the other Miniaks refer to "Mother", but it is presumed NOT to be the same mother as the 4th.
-Because Kenny can drag you off in one of the dead ends to what he refers to as "Mother".
-Bailey is a product of Kenny's material, and yet despite the Miniak Kenny refers to being captured by H.E.R.O, she says yet ANOTHER mother calls to her form the ocean?
That entire area is a heavy zone for WTF for me, perhaps I'm wrong on everything but feel free to clarify for me.
Kenny referred to the Minyak that infected him as Mother as it was his monster parent, and he created Bailey with his reanimating slime, so she was indirectly her mother as well.
We see that monsters came from the moon and from the deep sea. It's possible they divided and went to those two areas or there might be two factions of monsters. We don't have enough information on that yet.
Bailey said she was hearing a call from the sea as something is happening calling out to the monsters, the moon is also supposedly getting into position to allow monsters to come from there as well.

9. Level 5 Superhumans can receive a "purpose" from their parent monster of seemed worth enough.
Ella says that the reason that monsters infect humans is because they have some mysterious purpose. Ella seems to know much more about that, but she isn't willing to share that information.

10 HEAVY AREA. You receive various dreams from the 3rd and 4th (if there is anything important I missed, let me know).

11. The dream sequence you receive after killing Jake is of the 1st, where other monsters of various heights in strength dwell. The 1st chases you (presumably upset) before the 3rd and the 4th entangle her and trap her under the ground.
The MC receives telepathic communications from his parent at various points in the story. Also after evolution and killing Klaus the MC receives messages in his dreams from a variety of other monsters that aren't his monster parent. We don't know what most of them mean. The messages from the monster parent are different depending on how much corruption the MC has.
With low corruption your monster parent unintelligibly tells him he needs to find allies, and with high corruption the MC starts to understand the monster language as the parent tells them he needs to consume and grow stronger.

12. Valravn was a crow turned into a monster by a WILLING monster parent. Which he valiantly served before they were cut down by whatever means.
The infections by the monsters look like they were done intentionally, all except for Bailey, but she was infected by Kenny not the Minyak, and she is the only one of the minions that seems to have survived Kenny's death.
Valravyn seems to still be serving his King.

13. The monsters' presumable goal is to annihilate/and or integrate into the human race, and some genetic mutation caused some of their DNA to merge with humans (and animals).
We don't have any information on what the monster's goals happen to be yet. Ella and Deus seem to know more, but neither of them is talking about it.

F. Dead Ends:

1 HEAVY AREA. Ella kills you if you "beat" her in a fight, she then leads you to the 3rd or 4th? Presumably to see if you are worthy of joining in on her plan? Before an Unknown GODLIKE FUCKING ENTITY the 3rd or 4th. This was NOT what Ella expected, and while it doesn't mention (from what I remember) if it kills Ella; it DEFINITELY kills you.
Ella doesn't kill you, and the MC doesn't even come close to winning that fight, he just fights so much better than she ever suspected that she thinks he might be ready for whatever plan she has for him. She takes one of her pills to summon the 4th, where she is taking the MC. Then the 7th shows up and things go to hell.

2. When you lose to Kenny, you are brought to his "Mother", the context of my questions mainly refer to why he calls her "Mother" is it his parent monster? But it looks like a Miniak so...(refer to Section Monster 7).
Kenny's Mother is the Minyak that infected him. When it sees the MC's strength it commands it's spawn Kenny to bring you to her so it can breed to created a stronger new spawn, it also coats the MC with it's mind control slime, turning the MC into a mindless minion.

3 HEAVY AREA. You can die to Ella due to "progressing too fast?" when showing the jellyfish move. And yet she doesn't kill you for progressing even faster during the initial apartment fight. Was there something I missed?
Ella doesn't have the memory reading power that the 3rd and 4th have, and she assumes the MC doesn't either. When the MC shows that he can make jellyfish venom she wonders how the hell he could possibly do it. When the MC reveals he did it by reading the jellyfish's memories and copying the venom she realizes the MC already has the exact power she's been trying to get from either him, Jake or the Minyak spawn she's been making. We don't actually know why Ella's response is to then kill the MC or what she does after that.

I've rearranged a few of your questions into groups that have similar answers, and this should cover most of what you've asked.

Also I'm doing this mostly from memory, so if I got anything wrong I'd like it if somebody could correct me.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I feel like I'm missing info (or forgetting). Let me see if I got my facts straight and you guys can either add or correct me if I'm wrong (I'll try to divide it by sections):
That's a lot. I'll make an effort to answer a few.

A. History/Plot:

1. The 2000 soldiers were all Lucius.

3. The Council is Dexter, Xanthe, and the Captains.

B. Secret Stuff:

3. Deus could absolutely have figured that out through future sight. It's OP.

C. Ella:

2. Orang Minyak, to be specific.

4. Deryl was not intended to replace you, he has a more specific role. The role that MC and the others fill is a "host" for something. So it might not be a good thing for us.

6. Charlie has been searching for her brother, this is later revealed to be Oscar Leicht, the big Red Light Green Light guy, who is dead, his corpse kept by H.E.R.O. after his demise.

7. Ella made Jake a Superhuman in order to have him fill the same role as you- but conveniently, Jake can also mind control Deryl, as a way to have undying loyalty for him to become a Superhuman and repair a Heart.

9. Ella's Evolution wasn't exactly what she wanted, as she is "really not the one, after all."
She then talks to someone or something that is speaking with her mentally.
"Quiet, I don't answer to you. Stay out of my head."
"We do things my way."
"Just go to sleep like everyone else, I'll handle it."
Could be indicative of a Memory-based power, but entirely uncertain.

12. Ella wants you to succeed for whatever purpose she has, presumably to host... something.

D. Superhumans:
1. You have 2 parent monsters.
The 3rd, Body, and the 4th, Memory. Both are capable of memory and body-based powers, but presumably more skilled in the use of their namesakes. The one who infected you is the one other monsters note as your progenitor- and can be considered primary. WW has stated this won't change too much.

2. Ella has 2 parent monsters, the 3rd, Body, and the 4th, Memory. Her primary parent is the 3rd, Body, and she primarily manifests Body powers, and so far the only thing she has shown that might be Memory-related is her Sight.

3. Alice has 1 monster parent, the pixie you find during the Mafia plotline (alive); ability to manipulate certain forms of gravity.

4. Michael has 1 monster parent, the 2nd (alive). The Leigong, the lightning monster, was destroyed, and is not his progenitor.
The 2nd has powers relating to energy, broadly. We do not know its name. We do know it is the Leigong's primary progenitor (58%).

5. Danica has 1 monster parent, the cross monster (M65-Gestas)(alive); ability to "mark" enemies with a lethal cross in various ways.

7. Charlie has 1 monster parent, unknown (unknown); ability to set conditions/rules on a target but is limited to three, the third of which requires an oath.

9. Zach has 1 monster parent (presumably), unknown (unknown); ability over time? Is noted as Xanthe's ace before Deus came along. -Codename Kronos. Definitely related to time.
-Might shares a progenitor somewhere along the line with Deus, who I personally guess is a more "pure" spawn.

E. Monsters:

3. There are 12 "Numbered" with broad, conceptual abilities, which are ranked by age as the original monsters which all lower monsters branch off from in accordance to ability similarities.

4. Half of the Numbered Lords, 7-12, are different in an unspecified way.

5. Minyaks are a subspecies of the extinct Orang-Minyak, and their male victims presumably turn into Orang-Minyak.

6. They'll come from the moon...

7. Kenny, and Bailey refer to their parent Minyak as Mother, because it is their monster progenitor.
In the same manner, MC refers to the 4th as Mother or the 3rd as Father during his evolution.

8. Monster corpses can have their abilities repurposed by Xanthe.

10. You receive various dreams with high corruption, but whether they are from the 3rd/4th is unknown.
The dreams are the same regardless of the parent.

12. Valravn was a raven turned into a monster intentionally by the 7th, Lord of Dark. Which he valiantly serves even now.

F. Dead Ends:

1. Ella kills you if you reveal too much of your potential, she then leads you to 4th, Memory, for an unknown purpose.
Before her intentions are revealed, the 7th, Lord of Dark, destroys the 4th's avatar. This was NOT what Ella expected, Ella presumably dies offscreen, frozen in fear, and it DEFINITELY kills you.

3. The jellyfish venom, and the explanation MC gives, reveals that he has "inherited both traits, with the perfect amount of mutation." He is "already perfect." She was looking for the Memory trait. The one she lacks.

I made a mess of this and didn't stick to a format. Didn't answer everything, but hope what I did helps.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Ahhh, I think I was getting what Ella said confused. I she referred to the 3rd and 4th as ridiculously powerful on the hierarchy so I guess I just assumed everything above or below them was either stronger or weaker.

Guess I also don't know where I got them being dead from, maybe that was from a thread theory I saw a while back and just rolled with it, though I do remember Valravn saying the 7-12 line.

Yeah I was referring to the Ella dead end scene, was it the 4th that died or the 3rd?

Where does it say the Numbered use avatars? If you don't mind my asking.

I didn't have access to the monster reports so that's my fault. So if the 3rd is Mind shit, the 4th is shapeshifting or body or whatever, the 1st is Control, what do we think the 7th is based on Valravn's deets?
Ella might be biased as a spawn of the 3rd into thinking the 3rd and 4th are the pinnacles of monsters. We do know that they like the other numbered are incredibly powerful.

The 4th was popped in the dead end.

I don't remember exactly where the avatars have been mentioned, but when the 2nd showed up to infect Michael Valravyn said he had to hurry because it wouldn't be able to stay in our world for long, implying that it's from another world or dimension, and possibly just projecting part of it's power.

The 3rd is "The Body" and the 4th is "The Memory" we don't know that the 3rd is a better shapeshifter. The 4th showed stronger telepathy, but also did more shapeshifting than we've seen from the 3rd. The 3rd and 4th also have shown that they have the exact same powers, though not the same proficiency using them.
You are correct that the 1st's power is Control. Ella mentioned that being bullied made Jake focus his power on controlling people, and he hadn't even thought of trying to use it on objects, so Jake's power likely could have been something much stronger than what he used it for. Ella also didn't like him, so she might not have told him that, unlike when she tells the MC that he can use his shapeshifting to turn into metal when the MC assumed he could only turn into organic things.
The 7th appears to be something like the Darkness, and has powers that involve creating darkness, controlling shadows and teleporting through shadows.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I have always taken this as a "plot hole" or a change in the stakes of the story/how its written, Logically there is no reason for her to kill you especially considering she doesn't when she learns about it later. At the time (iiirc) Ella was still the "main villain/antagonist" or at least was the driving force behind you getting stronger. I think it makes sense that the bad end is more a you really cant trust this person vs some sort of hint about her greater plan.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I have always taken this as a "plot hole" or a change in the stakes of the story/how its written, Logically there is no reason for her to kill you especially considering she doesn't when she learns about it later. At the time (iiirc) Ella was still the "main villain/antagonist" or at least was the driving force behind you getting stronger. I think it makes sense that the bad end is more a you really cant trust this person vs some sort of hint about her greater plan.
The only thought I've had about that comes from when you consume other Superhumans. You need to purge the corruption from Kenny or you lose control and become a monster. You sense Danika's power when you consume her and realize you can't survive having two powers in your body, so you have to purge her power while you consume the rest of her.
Ella has the exact same powers you do, so it might be possible for her to consume the MC and not have to purge the power, gaining all his memories, but more importantly the mutations to the powers that are specific to him.
That's a bit of speculation though.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I'm still interested in hearing your thoughts on the scene with the 1st in his plane. Since, you're of the thought that they're all just using Avatars. Do you think the 1st was using one there in it's plane or was that it's true self appearing? If yes, then do you also think the 3rd and 4th were using their avatars to take his true self down in his plane or do you think they actually appeared and took him down?

I'm also interested in your thoughts about the 2nd manifesting. From the way Valravn reacted and how the avatar angle is being interpreted, do you think the 2nd actually came in person and not through an avatar? Since Valravn said it can't stay long which assumes that the real thing actually came from it's plane.
I didn't answer before because I'm uncertain and don't have all that much to say.
The avatars are a confirmed thing, not a theory, with both Xanthe and the Valravn Report as evidence.
That said- I'd guess that was the actual 1st, the area seems to be the monsters' domain, and I'll note-
Based on Deryl's reaction, you weren't really there. Just mentally projected. Whether that was a result of your Memory powers, or Authority's intervention, is hard to say. But my personal guess, is that it was the actual 1st, 3rd, and 4th, each being protective of their spawn, in the monsters' plane. I don't think that fight was lethal for it though because that might change the endgame too much.

As for the 2nd- I feel the word manifesting implies itself that it's an avatar, no? The 3rd and 4th don't seem to stick around too long either- and apparently if they do the 7th comes after them for whatever reason.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
The only thought I've had about that comes from when you consume other Superhumans. You need to purge the corruption from Kenny or you lose control and become a monster. You sense Danika's power when you consume her and realize you can't survive having two powers in your body, so you have to purge her power while you consume the rest of her.
Ella has the exact same powers you do, so it might be possible for her to consume the MC and not have to purge the power, gaining all his memories, but more importantly the mutations to the powers that are specific to him.
I always found this one interesting, or at least noteworthy.
"Both can't exist, as a vessel I'm much too weak, much too frail."
That implies that might not always be the case or that there might be exceptions.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
wouldnt that create the opposite issue? If she could take your powers why did she never make an attempt again? I've only played through with 0 corruption but I dont think it really changes too much

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I didn't answer before because I'm uncertain and don't have all that much to say.
The avatars are a confirmed thing, not a theory, with both Xanthe and the Valravn Report as evidence.
That said- I'd guess that was the actual 1st, the area seems to be the monsters' domain, and I'll note-
Based on Deryl's reaction, you weren't really there. Just mentally projected. Whether that was a result of your Memory powers, or Authority's intervention, is hard to say. But my personal guess, is that it was the actual 1st, 3rd, and 4th, each being protective of their spawn, in the monsters' plane. I don't think that fight was lethal for it though because that might change the endgame too much.

As for the 2nd- I feel the word manifesting implies itself that it's an avatar, no? The 3rd and 4th don't seem to stick around too long either- and apparently if they do the 7th comes after them for whatever reason.
Oh, no problem. I was really just interested in picking your brain on it because I was curious about how you saw those two scenes with the avatar stuff factored in. Your thoughts were pretty similar to my own on but it was still interesting to read.

That implies that might not always be the case or that there might be exceptions.
Don't we already know that it's possible by the generations of monsters having mixtures of Numbered flowing through them? This is obviously over time compared to all at once, of course, but it seems that it's not really special, in reference to having multiple powers and not so much the MC housing both.

Take the Minyak for example. They have the 1st ability with the oil being able to control people. The shapeshifting with them being able to change their appearance and even changing people that they control. Those are clearly the traits of the 1st(50%) and 3rd(40%). For the 7th(10%), I'm guessing the Black Oil and them being about to shift into it comes from it.

There's also the huge obvious point that no one ever mentioned. He was simply just incompatible with Danica's power. When the MC devoured Kenny, he starts using mental links and controlling some of the oil corpses. That's most likely because the Minyak's line is partially made up of the 3rd and closely compatible. Though the Minyak still was about to enslave him before Malik came and incinerated the entire dorm.

:unsure: I'll have to think about this for a bit and try to jog my memory. I'm trying not to play the game until the update, so I'm running fully off of Mommy(Memory).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh, no problem. I was really just interested in picking your brain on it because I was curious about how you saw those two scenes with the avatar stuff factored in. Your thoughts were pretty similar to my own on but it was still interesting to read.

Don't we already know that it's possible by the generations of monsters having mixtures of Numbered flowing through them? This is obviously over time compared to all at once, of course, but it seems that it's not really special, in reference to having multiple powers and not so much the MC housing both.

Take the Minyak for example. They have the 1st ability with the oil being able to control people. The shapeshifting with them being able to change their appearance and even changing people that they control. Those are clearly the traits of the 1st(50%) and 3rd(40%). For the 7th(10%), I'm guessing the Black Oil and them being about to shift into it comes from it.

There's also the huge obvious point that no one ever mentioned. He was simply just incompatible with Danica's power. When the MC devoured Kenny, he starts using mental links and controlling some of the oil corpses. That's most likely because the Minyak's line is partially made up of the 3rd and closely compatible. Though the Minyak still was about to enslave him before Malik came and incinerated the entire dorm.

:unsure: I'll have to think about this for a bit and try to jog my memory. I'm trying not to play the game until the update, so I'm running fully off of Mommy(Memory).
You just made me think about the splitting route thing from wayyyy earlier in regards to the MC deciding between staying at the party to fight kenny and retreating (with fighting winning the patreon vote) I wonder if in the other route when MC retreats (if weird ever goes back to it) if the MC can encounter a much stronger Kenny (if he isn't taken out by HERO or someone else) and potentially take his power (with the oil and all) if he was stronger he may have been able to absorb more power(s) from Kenny rather than the little he did take with the mental link thing.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
RonaldGrand6969 I have finished my pondering and have concluded that the sheer cheeks on those 3 men would collapse the known universe.

Dem dumpys would make Ella be scared asf like in the bad end where MC goes all out instead of bein a pussy and not fighting.

Now we must decide...which dumpy shall rule them all out of the trio?
A) Jake with dumpy
B) Michael with dumpy
C) Deryl with dumpy
D) (Bonus, Fuck it) Shopkeep with dumpy

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hang on geniuses I feel like I'm getting shit confused, is the 3rd the one that sucks your dick or the 4th?

If it's the former I've been getting shit all mixed up and I apologize for some of the questions :ROFLMAO:
3rd is the Blue/Purple one that sticks you in the head with it's tentacles. The 4th is Mommy. She's Pink and gives you a Blow Job. To learn about it, you see it at the Fairy scene, Valravn scene and before Nico captures you, you'll tell Alice and them about it.

You just made me think about the splitting route thing from wayyyy earlier in regards to the MC deciding between staying at the party to fight kenny and retreating (with fighting winning the patreon vote) I wonder if in the other route when MC retreats (if weird ever goes back to it) if the MC can encounter a much stronger Kenny (if he isn't taken out by HERO or someone else) and potentially take his power (with the oil and all) if he was stronger he may have been able to absorb more power(s) from Kenny rather than the little he did take with the mental link thing.
Malik would've most likely came still and killed Kenny if you didn't go. I'm not sure how much time passed in that dead end before Malik decides to show up though. Kenny isn't exactly subtle. HERO definitely would've been on him before he got too far, especially since their base is in the same place as the dorm.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
3rd is the Blue/Purple one that sticks you in the head with it's tentacles. The 4th is Mommy. She's Pink and gives you a Blow Job. To learn about it, you see it at the Fairy scene, Valravn scene and before Nico captures you, you'll tell Alice and them about it.

Malik would've most likely came still and killed Kenny if you didn't go. I'm not sure how much time passed in that dead end before Malik decides to show up though. Kenny isn't exactly subtle. HERO definitely would've been on him before he got too far, especially since their base is in the same place as the dorm.
Hmm would they have been on him quick enough? I recall there being a bad end if the MC loses to Kenny he takes the MC to 'mother' but that may have just been a different circumstance as 'mother' told Kenny to bring MC back to her ASAP. Which leads me to believe Kenny 'could' get away but it might be unlikely in a scenario where MC runs away as there is no incentive for Kenny to leave quickly as 'mother' would have no reason to order Kenny to leave.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hmm would they have been on him quick enough? I recall there being a bad end if the MC loses to Kenny he takes the MC to 'mother' but that may have just been a different circumstance as 'mother' told Kenny to bring MC back to her ASAP. Which leads me to believe Kenny 'could' get away but it might be unlikely in a scenario where MC runs away as there is no incentive for Kenny to leave quickly as 'mother' would have no reason to order Kenny to leave.
The ending I'm referring to is the one where you eat Kenny, not the lose one. Malik comes eventually and burn the entire dorm before the oil ladies get to take the monster MC to meet the Minyak in the sewers.

Without the MC there at all, Kenny most likely would've stayed there for a similar amount of time, if not longer, attracting attention to himself as he kept turning into a monster. That's what I meant by him not being subtle. He might've created so much carnage that it spread on the campus and since the MC isn't there, HERO would've most likely deployed someone. That someone most likely would've been Malik as he popped up when it happened to the MC.

That said, I still don't remember how much time passed in the scene, so maybe Malik wouldn't show up to kill Kenny, if it took days or so. Deus probably would've though since he was active at that time and told Lexi and Clark about Ella, who just left the party. Point is, Kenny probably wouldn't escape alive, if you said fuck everybody and left lol. :KEK:

Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
RonaldGrand6969 I have finished my pondering and have concluded that the sheer cheeks on those 3 men would collapse the known universe.

Dem dumpys would make Ella be scared asf like in the bad end where MC goes all out instead of bein a pussy and not fighting.

Now we must decide...which dumpy shall rule them all out of the trio?
A) Jake with dumpy
B) Michael with dumpy
C) Deryl with dumpy
D) (Bonus, Fuck it) Shopkeep with dumpy
B) Michael dumpy for sure. He's got that tight spandex military shit to make it pop out too.

Jake dumpy would probably just be flat pancake dumpy with insecurity like "Do these pants make me look fat?"

Deryl dumpy is another good option, the genetics would hit but the jeans he wears restrict the cake to tell if it's good or not.

Shopkeeper would be my second choice. What that cloak do?

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
if he was stronger he may have been able to absorb more power(s) from Kenny rather than the little he did take with the mental link thing.
Not sure if absorbing would always result in better powers. Eating the farmer, Eric and the assistant at HERO base gives us power + 1, most others like Bailey, Kenny, Jake, etc only seems to give corruption. Possibly we gain abilities/powers based on who we absorbed/eaten after our next evolution. But with our memory copy skills we should be able to get new powers too.

Edit : since eating Kenny and Danica both needed a purge it seems possible when stronger(more corrupted?) we might be able to gain a larger amount of corruption in the future if no purge is needed. And more corruption based abilities like submitting the Minyak...

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I find it interesting that the MC wasn't able to purge Jake's power if the MC consumes him. The 1st pulls him into it's mindspace and the MC is too busy being hunted that he doesn't have a chance to deal with anything like purging his power. It's possible when the 3rd and 4th save him that they purge the power, or it's sitting in the along with the part of Jake living in his mind.
That could possibly be intentional. There might be a part where we need Jake's help later in the story. If Jake lives then he can do it, but if Jake is dead then it might be the fragment of his power that ends up doing the same thing in the story.

wouldnt that create the opposite issue? If she could take your powers why did she never make an attempt again? I've only played through with 0 corruption but I dont think it really changes too much
It's possible that as time goes on Ella starts to like the MC more and decides that she'd rather not murder him to absorb his mutations, or that could just not be a possibility.

If you have high corruption the way your MC acts and speaks can be a bit more aggressive, you can start to understand the monster language. Also the monster parent tells the MC that he needs to consume and grow more powerful when you have higher corruption. Nyx also says that corruption can have a subtle effect on how powers express themselves, which we can see in the fight with Klaus after the car crash. If you're low corruption you attack him by growing a bone blade on your tongue, if you're high corruption you stretch out your neck and bite him. I haven't noticed any other differences with powers.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes