DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Time to list my favorite powers, since I've never done it before. Well, at least not in a top 5 to 10 fashion, as far as I remember. Why not do it now? Everyone already knows my number one. You can choose any power(s) from superhumans to even monsters. I'll start.

1. Memory Trait - The 4th, Aglaecwif, MC and Sharon. The most obvious choice ever from me. Everyone knows I'm a pervert for the Memory. It's the only power in game where I really went in-depth with trying to expand it's abilities further. I don't even need to say more about it.

2. Teleporting - Nico. Her ability is so cool in function and her display of power are some of the best scenes in the entire game. Especially her fight against Ella and Hex. Nothing else needs to be said here. The power being used in those scenes speak for itself.

3. Time - Deus. We don't know yet if the theory of him having Time-Space is true but Deus abilities we've seen in game are already some of my favorite. From seeing the future, to attacking with Space-time(?) and then going back in time to undo a threat. While Time Shenanigans can be frustrating for me, the use of it by Deus is presented in a very cool way.

4. Darkness - The 7th and Valravn. Their display of power were honestly pretty interesting. From being able to nullify non physical powers to turning completely into darkness and even turning the their surroundings completely dark. It's even implied to be capable of covering the entire universe in Darkness as well. It's one of the encounters I'm looking forward to the most and hope to see more people with the Dark Trait like Langy's assistant (?).

5. Negative Energy - Nyx. Death, that's why it's my favorite. Her Negative Energy - Death honestly reminds of Avada Kedavra from HP and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the inspiration. There's also her branding and memory seeing ability. She can even passively kill abilities that flow towards her with her negative energy aura. I love Nyx's power and it honestly should be in my top 3 with Time dropping to 4th place and Dark to 5th.

6. Iron Heart - Alexis. Her powers are rather simple in nature but extremely potent and pretty cool to see in use. Her body can be strengthened by producing more iron, she can summon/control iron and can even fly with it after reaching Level 5. Maybe she can control iron mist and send it into people to control them or rip their blood out in the future? Anyway, her powers are cool for reasons above.

7. Cross Light - Danica. She was actually much higher earlier in the game but with more characters and abilities coming to the game, she unfortunately went down. I don't really need to go too into it for Dani. I love her crosses, their function and the fact that she can cross people out and they won't even know what happened until it's too late. She might move back up if we get more stuff from her now that she's Level 3. Hopefully flying via her Kryq and a "stop" ability if the X Mark has too much power built up in her target. Basically, it would paralyze her targets like her Papa Gestas did to her before splitting her legs off.

I could keep going but I just noticed it's getting a bit too long and I don't feel like putting up spoiler tags so I'll just name off the last three in order. The reasoning should be obvious for them so here we go. Alice Graviton power at 8, Tiffany's Light at 9 and Ella's Body Trait at 10. I'm curious what everyone else's top 10 are going to look like. It'll likely change for me in the future when more abilities are shown off. Henri being one of them and possibly the 9th through 12th Apostles and their kin.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
how many more months till finished game do you all think we have?
Months isn't even in the equation bro.

The next update could take months depending on how great sage weird does it and that won't be the 'final' update since its continuing the twin arc (and whatever side arcs he's doing).

I can only imagine after the twin arc other characters such as Emily are going to get their own and then we have the potential arc involving the hellspawn MC/Deryl made with monster mommy.

Ah and the stuff involving Arbiter, fixing up tree boi, getting yoinked by totally dead Ella, dealing with SIN...the list goes on.

So it's safe to say not any time soon as there's a lot of stuff left to do.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Time to list my favorite powers, since I've never done it before. Well, at least not in a top 5 to 10 fashion, as far as I remember. Why not do it now? Everyone already knows my number one. You can choose any power(s) from superhumans to even monsters. I'll start.

1. Memory Trait - The 4th, Aglaecwif, MC and Sharon. The most obvious choice ever from me. Everyone knows I'm a pervert for the Memory. It's the only power in game where I really went in-depth with trying to expand it's abilities further. I don't even need to say more about it.

2. Teleporting - Nico. Her ability is so cool in function and her display of power are some of the best scenes in the entire game. Especially her fight against Ella and Hex. Nothing else needs to be said here. The power being used in those scenes speak for itself.

3. Time - Deus. We don't know yet if the theory of him having Time-Space is true but Deus abilities we've seen in game are already some of my favorite. From seeing the future, to attacking with Space-time(?) and then going back in time to undo a threat. While Time Shenanigans can be frustrating for me, the use of it by Deus is presented in a very cool way.

4. Darkness - The 7th and Valravn. Their display of power were honestly pretty interesting. From being able to nullify non physical powers to turning completely into darkness and even turning the their surroundings completely dark. It's even implied to be capable of covering the entire universe in Darkness as well. It's one of the encounters I'm looking forward to the most and hope to see more people with the Dark Trait like Langy's assistant (?).

5. Negative Energy - Nyx. Death, that's why it's my favorite. Her Negative Energy - Death honestly reminds of Avada Kedavra from HP and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the inspiration. There's also her branding and memory seeing ability. She can even passively kill abilities that flow towards her with her negative energy aura. I love Nyx's power and it honestly should be in my top 3 with Time dropping to 4th place and Dark to 5th.

6. Iron Heart - Alexis. Her powers are rather simple in nature but extremely potent and pretty cool to see in use. Her body can be strengthened by producing more iron, she can summon/control iron and can even fly with it after reaching Level 5. Maybe she can control iron mist and send it into people to control them or rip their blood out in the future? Anyway, her powers are cool for reasons above.

7. Cross Light - Danica. She was actually much higher earlier in the game but with more characters and abilities coming to the game, she unfortunately went down. I don't really need to go too into it for Dani. I love her crosses, their function and the fact that she can cross people out and they won't even know what happened until it's too late. She might move back up if we get more stuff from her now that she's Level 3. Hopefully flying via her Kryq and a "stop" ability if the X Mark has too much power built up in her target. Basically, it would paralyze her targets like her Papa Gestas did to her before splitting her legs off.

I could keep going but I just noticed it's getting a bit too long and I don't feel like putting up spoiler tags so I'll just name off the last three in order. The reasoning should be obvious for them so here we go. Alice Graviton power at 8, Tiffany's Light at 9 and Ella's Body Trait at 10. I'm curious what everyone else's top 10 are going to look like. It'll likely change for me in the future when more abilities are shown off. Henri being one of them and possibly the 9th through 12th Apostles and their kin.
Here goes my list of powers I like:

1.Red Light/Green Light - Oscar: I love Oscar and his power(s) were in my opinion very cool since he can stop foes dead in their tracks or outright explode with speed and strength towards his foes.

2. Pink A/Fuscia B/Rouge C/Magenta D - Klaus: Klaus's abilities are all plasma based which I truly fucking love (Pink A is particular reminds me of MC's hair with the jellyfish poison despite it being a solid spear of plasma it displayed that it can morph that form a bit to be whip like.

3. Minyak gigantification - Minkyaks: I just thought it was damn cool that this rather...tame monster can merge to become one big ol minyak.

4. The commands - Jake: So think whatever you want of Jake but his fucking power(s) are cool the ability to command people to do your bidding or feel a certain way is bloody amazing and is a power I'd totally want if I couldn't get shapeshifting like the MC.

5. Val's Knight form - Valravn: His knight form go hard asf and gives me major dark souls vibes which is just a bonus for me.

6. Crystal armor/knife - Laurie: So I dig Laurie's power and the fact she can not only make crystal knives that can explode and entrap an enemy but create a set of armor for herself. Personally I believe her power could one day become one of the deadliest especially if she can ever launch small bits of crystal that can't be seen at someone and just entrap them from that.

7. Plant control - Briar: So I love plant based powers and unfortunately the MC for whatever reason outright ignored plants...I digress at least there is Briar who during the interview with that host used the plant ability he has.

8. Elixir/Seeds - Deryl: The power to create whatever you want with some dank golden liquid and store said thing in seeds sound like a great time for real.

9. Power absorption - Michael: I was truly happy when Michael finally figured out what his power was and I'm very excited to see how it grows since from what I can remember at least a level 1 he could only take power from corpses although its probably different now...I believe he even talked about other possible usage with his power like storing absorbed powers for later usage.

10. Imbued Light - Clark/Tiffany (Kinda): This power is perhaps the greatest support power to currently exist in the world of superhuman...the fact they can magnify someone else's power is just amazing oh and the added bonus that it grants energy as well just sweetens this power.

Clark said that Tiffany's power is similar to his imbued light so I included her with em (although her power might be an AoE type deal since she can boost people around her while Clark seems to have directly target someone to give them a boost).

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Months isn't even in the equation bro.

The next update could take months depending on how great sage weird does it and that won't be the 'final' update since its continuing the twin arc (and whatever side arcs he's doing).

I can only imagine after the twin arc other characters such as Emily are going to get their own and then we have the potential arc involving the hellspawn MC/Deryl made with monster mommy.

Ah and the stuff involving Arbiter, fixing up tree boi, getting yoinked by totally dead Ella, dealing with SIN...the list goes on.

So it's safe to say not any time soon as there's a lot of stuff left to do.
Not to mention there are still missing fundamental arcs for example a significant one like the MC mother, so yeah no way of telling, but one thing is for sure and that is that its not being complete in a couple of months :KEK: .

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

I'll be honest I have a lot of fun to be had today. Genshin just released their new huge ass Fontaine Update, I'm scheduled to watch the new Atom Eve Invincible episode with my Aunt over at her place, and I still need to destroy the Goblin Camp in BG3 despite ALSO having time to babysit my Cousin; so I'll keep this brief but know that I love this question.

0. Lisa's Power:
I don't know what it is, but if it brings me closer to HER; sign me the FUCK up...christ on a popsicle stick I gotta calm myself down I have shit to do today, just THINKIN about her got me feelin some way.

1. Darkness - The 7th & Valravn:
I do LOVE me some darkness baby! A little more than I Death or Eldritch tentacles due to the raw swallowing of it's presence. The vibe of also being able to suit up like a dark knight and just reek havoc on my enemies in the blanket of night is also a nice touch.

2. Time & Space Manip - Deus:
So as much as I HATE how confusing Time powers are, that doesn't mean they aren't FUN. This was a tough choice between putting this here or Death, because I damn near love both equally. While this is my favorite powers list, these aren't what I would PERSONALLY pick given the options of it were me choosing. But in this case, I'd be picking this one over Darkness unfortunately. Time is just ridiculously op, it's fun to know whatever your opponents are going to do, do reality slashes, and just through alternate fucking time lines or whatever. It's great, to say the least, but I'm on a time crunch so I'll leave it there.

3. Death - Nyx:
So it's death, straight up, and I'm ALL for it. Grim Reaper inbound because I would die for some cold to the touch and DEAD speaking abilities. I love how care free you can be much like with Deus's ability due to how stupidly broken it is. You'll notice a trend minus Darkness because I like the aesthetic more so on that but for Death & Time it's all about raw power and how I enjoy it's partake in it.

Honorable Mentions:
Red Light Green Light - Oscar:
I just want to note how unique this is, I loved this ability when I first saw it. I can't remember ever seeing it done in superhero fashion but if W.W did it first, well done. It's simple yet strategic if you play your cards right, right minded Oscar may have been terrifying.

That's all I have time for, I might expand on it, might not. If you have further specific questions I'll reply to those fs.

Mar 24, 2020
I'll be honest I have a lot of fun to be had today. Genshin just released their new huge ass Fontaine Update, I'm scheduled to watch the new Atom Eve Invincible episode with my Aunt over at her place, and I still need to destroy the Goblin Camp in BG3 despite ALSO having time to babysit my Cousin; so I'll keep this brief but know that I love this question.

0. Lisa's Power:
I don't know what it is, but if it brings me closer to HER; sign me the FUCK up...christ on a popsicle stick I gotta calm myself down I have shit to do today, just THINKIN about her got me feelin some way.

1. Darkness - The 7th & Valravn:
I do LOVE me some darkness baby! A little more than I Death or Eldritch tentacles due to the raw swallowing of it's presence. The vibe of also being able to suit up like a dark knight and just reek havoc on my enemies in the blanket of night is also a nice touch.

2. Time & Space Manip - Deus:
So as much as I HATE how confusing Time powers are, that doesn't mean they aren't FUN. This was a tough choice between putting this here or Death, because I damn near love both equally. While this is my favorite powers list, these aren't what I would PERSONALLY pick given the options of it were me choosing. But in this case, I'd be picking this one over Darkness unfortunately. Time is just ridiculously op, it's fun to know whatever your opponents are going to do, do reality slashes, and just through alternate fucking time lines or whatever. It's great, to say the least, but I'm on a time crunch so I'll leave it there.

3. Death - Nyx:
So it's death, straight up, and I'm ALL for it. Grim Reaper inbound because I would die for some cold to the touch and DEAD speaking abilities. I love how care free you can be much like with Deus's ability due to how stupidly broken it is. You'll notice a trend minus Darkness because I like the aesthetic more so on that but for Death & Time it's all about raw power and how I enjoy it's partake in it.

Honorable Mentions:
Red Light Green Light - Oscar:
I just want to note how unique this is, I loved this ability when I first saw it. I can't remember ever seeing it done in superhero fashion but if W.W did it first, well done. It's simple yet strategic if you play your cards right, right minded Oscar may have been terrifying.

That's all I have time for, I might expand on it, might not. If you have further specific questions I'll reply to those fs.
Genshin?

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Brothers are you Ready for the second blueballs age? Because fuckkkkkkkkkk
I'm not that shit sucks so hard :(

Powers :unsure:
Memory of course
Body fuck you ella
Alchemy that shit is so nerdgasm XD
And order so fucking op W.W gave it to a coward to balance it XD.

Waifu war?
Genshin impact?
The fuck?

I'm so low on power that i don't want to use memes :cry:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
What on Earth did I unleash? No god damn war brothers, I play Genshin yes, they released Fontaine and I'm a sucker for France.

The Waifus here have much more ground than Genshin's because Genshin's are a bunch of virgins with safe for work protagonist brain.

That all said
-Eula be thicc as fuck
-Never understood the obsession with Hu Tao
-The music slaps
-Yes I'm F2P

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What on Earth did I unleash? I play Genshin yes, they released Fontaine and I'm a sucker for France.

The Waifus here have much more ground than Genshin's because Genshin's are a bunch of virgins with safe for work protagonist brain.

That all said Eula br thicc as fuck
Dude, what do you think of HuTao?

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes